View Poll Results: Should CPM allow callers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO, period.

2 25.00%
  • YES - I would listen

4 50.00%
  • YES - I would call in

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahweh's Truth on WWCR

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yahweh's Truth on WWCR

Kinsfolk,

We've been toying with the idea of bringing CPM Radio back twice-monthly. This would allow for callers and open debate with imposters that claim our CI title - your opinions?

Do you think it would be a fruitful endeavor or should it remain pulpit sermons only?

Thanks for your opinion!

Yah bless,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I voted "would call in." There are many questions I would ask regarding Lucifer.

The more independent radio voices the better!

This makes any current or future "controlled opposition" that much less effective for the enemy!

Covenant People's Radio will return (with callers and guests) on Saturday, October 1st on Euro Folk Radio:

http://eurofolkradio.com/

This premiere will likely begin a whole new CPM series regarding dual-seedline Christian Identity.

We'll keep you updated.
    Current Sermon: Not of Yahweh ( August 12th, 2018 )

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Covenant People's Radio will return (with callers and guests) on Saturday, October 1st on Euro Folk Radio:

http://eurofolkradio.com/

This premiere will likely begin a whole new CPM series regarding dual-seedline Christian Identity.

We'll keep you updated.
    This is excellent news. Looking forward to this !!! The duel seedline topic would be of great help. Thanks.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

I shall have to call in sometime then. EFR are good volk.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Trying to find the CPM page or archive page for Covenant Gathering on Euro-Folk's website but can't

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Trying to find the CPM page or archive page for Covenant Gathering on Euro-Folk's website but can't
    This might have a bit to do with it:

I was looking for a place to comment to Pastor Visser. The Yahweh's Covenant People link in the Shows drop down menu takes me here.

I converse via the internet with many who study Christian Identity, and have since circa 2005. Converse is truly the extent of it as so many of us seem to be so afraid and untrusting of each other and developing any real fellowship or friendship mostly because of the ongoing division among so many of us. Those I converse with some from most every Identity camp there is. And since 2011 when fink and Eli had a falling out, many repeatedly send me links to various shows etc where the ridiculous and baseless lies towards Pastor Eli are ad nauseum repeated.

I want to bring to the attention of all, of the old and worn out statement recently repeated in December of 2016 by James Wickstrom to Pastor Visser on Wickstroms show. I do feel Pastor Visser who shares his studies with us here now on EFR every Saturday handled this statement well, but did not attempt to correct the lies stated.

At the 6 minute mark these false claims start and continue to the 9:47 minute mark, heard in the following.

Please do be aware the false witness continues against us and among us.

http://disq.us/url?url=http%3A%2F%2F...c&cuid=4475121

"Wickstrom has been on with Andrew at EFR 4 times since Jan 2016. It amazes me and over the years how Wicky (nor fink and fink ilk for that matter) never makes these claims when in the company of any who will debate him, such as with Andrew, whom is Eli's true friend and brother. For most all of 2016 Andrew did a weekly study with Bob Jones who has worked with James Wickstrom in length in the past. Still not a word.

If their claims are true or OF ANY matter.....Why not OPENLY debate it?

Fink and Eli did and indeed HAS debated IT all via talkshoe shows circa 2011 this was when Eli and he had the falling out, and I was there. fink
    soon slithered away and indeed bowed out OF these many debates, all recorded ON talkshoe.

Eli was more than wiling to continue debate of the issues. fink then started a full blown internet campaign of lies and absolute filth against Eli and many others during this time. And they spend their time in this wore out false, false witness to this day....."

http://eurofolkradio.com/shows/
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Ms Maish I see. Interesting... Well I do know Eli said Christ was not God in the flesh. But I didn't hear the Jewish tribe of Judah thing. Either way, interesting.