View Poll Results: Should CPM allow callers?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO, period.

    2 25.00%
  • YES - I would listen

    4 50.00%
  • YES - I would call in

    2 25.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71

Thread: Yahweh's Truth on WWCR

  1. #41

    Re: The Covenant Gathering @ EFR

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Wick & Viss WILL return, rest assured.
    Excellent. We'll have then two men Biblically qualified to preach in CI.

    I'm glad somebody will counter the nonstop nonsense coming from EFR.

  2. #42

    Re: The Covenant Gathering @ EFR

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    CPM Radio will shortly return to the airwaves 24/7!

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/cpm/wp/radio/

    100% DSCI - no antichrist Pierce, Manning or Putzes!

    Wick & Viss WILL return, rest assured.
    What? No "blues" music? j/k
    United Identity Church of Christ

    Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

    http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

  3. #43

    Re: The Covenant Gathering @ EFR

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    CPM Radio will shortly return to the airwaves 24/7!

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/cpm/wp/radio/

    100% DSCI - no antichrist Pierce, Manning or Putzes!

    Wick & Viss WILL return, rest assured.
    I take it we won't continually play muds like Miriam Al Fatah? I'm certainly glad to hear it. CI does not give the enemy a soapbox, ever.

  4. #44

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Kinsfolk,

    "Yahweh's Truth" is officially moving to four 100,000 Watt shortwave radio stations beginning February 18th, 2018.

    The premiere broadcast will feature Pastor Bob of Nevada followed by Pastor Visser on Feburary 25th, 2018. There will be no changes to the previous format (other than reaching thousand more listeners via actual radio).

    The official announcement is forthcoming this week and we'll keep everybody updated, rest assured.

    Yahweh bless,
    Current Sermon: Not of Yahweh ( August 12th, 2018 )

  5. #45

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Kinsfolk,

    "Yahweh's Truth" is officially moving to four 100,000 Watt shortwave radio stations beginning February 18th, 2018.

    The premiere broadcast will feature Pastor Bob of Nevada followed by Pastor Visser on Feburary 25th, 2018. There will be no changes to the previous format (other than reaching thousand more listeners via actual radio).

    The official announcement is forthcoming this week and we'll keep everybody updated, rest assured.

    Yahweh bless,
    See? YHVH answers prayer. He certainly did mine.

  6. #46

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Kinsfolk,

    "Yahweh's Truth" is officially moving to four 100,000 Watt shortwave radio stations beginning February 18th, 2018.

    The premiere broadcast will feature Pastor Bob of Nevada followed by Pastor Visser on Feburary 25th, 2018. There will be no changes to the previous format (other than reaching thousand more listeners via actual radio).

    The official announcement is forthcoming this week and we'll keep everybody updated, rest assured.

    Yahweh bless,
    This is Great news.

    Praise Yahweh!

  7. #47
    Señor Member Archivist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Far From Babylon
    Posts
    1,606
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Greetings to you,

    Starting this coming Sunday, February 18, 2018 I shall be returning every Sunday evening at 9 PM Eastern on WWCR shortwave 4.840 MHz on your dial. WWCR is a powerful 100,000 watt shortwave radio station in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. The title of my broadcast will be 'YAHWEH'S Truth'.

    For those of you who do not listen on shortwave radio, there will be two computer streaming direct links for the broadcast for you to link onto. These two computer direct links will always be able available to receive the broadcasts on your computers, no matter where you are in the world. I look forward to you joining me this coming weekend. My first guest this coming Sunday evening will be Pastor Bob from the state of Nevada, USA.

    YAHWEH bless,

    Dr. James P. Wickstrom

    drjameswickstrom@gmail.com

    The computer direct links for live streaming are -

    http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr3.asx

    or

    http://wwcr.gsradio.net:3963/listen.pls

  8. #48

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Praise Yahweh, you guys found a new platform to bring more sheep to the fold. May this bring many more listeners.

  9. #49
    Hardcore DSCI seedliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hell On Earth!
    Posts
    1,912

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Greetings to you,

    Starting this coming Sunday, February 18, 2018 I shall be returning every Sunday evening at 9 PM Eastern on WWCR shortwave 4.840 MHz on your dial. WWCR is a powerful 100,000 watt shortwave radio station in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. The title of my broadcast will be 'YAHWEH'S Truth'.

    For those of you who do not listen on shortwave radio, there will be two computer streaming direct links for the broadcast for you to link onto. These two computer direct links will always be able available to receive the broadcasts on your computers, no matter where you are in the world. I look forward to you joining me this coming weekend. My first guest this coming Sunday evening will be Pastor Bob from the state of Nevada, USA.

    YAHWEH bless,

    Dr. James P. Wickstrom

    drjameswickstrom@gmail.com

    The computer direct links for live streaming are -

    http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr3.asx

    or

    http://wwcr.gsradio.net:3963/listen.pls
    I'll be tuning in this evening. I hope a few of you will join me.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

  10. #50
    Señor Member Archivist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Far From Babylon
    Posts
    1,606
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Should CPM Radio Return?

    Google Is Not Permitting Me To Send Out Mass Emails At This Time: But New Radio For Me starting Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018

    Google is not permitting me to mass email at this time to inform everyone of my new radio outlet starting Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018. I ask you to assist and help me get the information below out to as many as you can. Thank you. -Dr. Wickstrom


    Greetings to you,

    Starting Sunday, February 18, 2018 I shall be returning every Sunday evening at 9 PM Eastern on WWCR shortwave 4.840 MHz on your dial. WWCR is a powerful 100,000 watt shortwave radio station in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. The title of my broadcast is "YAHWEH'S Truth."

    For those of you who do not listen on shortwave radio, there will be two computer streaming direct links for the broadcast for you to link onto. These two computer direct links will always be able available to receive the broadcasts on your computers, no matter where you are in the world. I look forward to you joining me this coming weekend. My second guest this coming Sunday evening will be Pastor Visser from the state of Georgia, USA.

    YAHWEH bless,

    -Dr. James P. Wickstrom
    drjameswickstrom@gmail.com

    The computer direct links for live streaming are -

    http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr3.asx

    or

    http://wwcr.gsradio.net:3963/listen.pls

    Posted by Hans von Wolfgang

Similar Threads

  1. Yahweh's Truth #342
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2016)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 02:52 AM
  2. Yahweh's Truth #341
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2016)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2016, 10:53 PM
  3. Yahweh's Truth #340
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2016)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2016, 12:26 AM
  4. Yahweh's Truth #253
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2014)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
  5. Yahweh's Truth #239
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2014)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •