Thread: Actual CI church buildings

Actual CI church buildings

I'm just wondering if there are actual CI churches were people congregate, or is it only online? I know of one church in ol' Idaho. I wish there was one in MN, as I would likely attend and have fellowship.

Blog Entries

Re: Actual CI church buildings

My question as well. Public churches on main street USA would be persecuted on a salvage scale in modern times. 20 or 30 years going. I am sure the 60s were not easy either.
    Our kinsmen on a mass scale are involved in the global convenience economy. Welfare, social security, military pensions ect...Not many racial conscience folks out there. Buying goods from China not a fellow racial kinsmen is very popular and convenient.
    Can not win a popular election or gain social respect promoting a economy were you pay 5000 dollars a month for groceries to start.
    Short form answer;; You have a hard time finding a CI church anywhere with a easy economic way of life.

Blog Entries

To add further CI is a way of life. The right way is difficult. If you separate your ties to this multi cultural ZOG society; you will do better; children a lot better off. It will be hard on you being the pioneer to a better life afterward your family will follow having a path to go. For example not own a mortgage, home school children, live apart from Non Kinsmen ect.. You will learn more and more on your journey for Yahweh.
    Seek and you will find ask and you shall receive. Welcome and keep the faith kinsman.

Bummer. Perhaps we can take a hint from the Chinese and make underground CI churches, or even group bible studies.

Blog Entries

Lots of folks stay as secret as possible. Loss of your job, having a person become a twin to you; to spy on you, having to move because of hostile neighbors ect... Try having a public CI church that denies non whites access to it in these modern times. Also China does not have half the spy technology as the USA.
    Remember the history of ancient Sparta in your School. The ruling Spartans would have target practice on their slave class the Helots.
    You have the right to know that truth has a price. The price of the truth varies what time in history you live, where you live, family background ect...

Yeah, I never thought of the whole "non-whites not allowed" thing, I can see that being a big problem for bed wetters. It is encouraging that some of the Pastors have their small flocks and groups they study with at least.

Quote Originally Posted by KMUltra View Post
    I'm just wondering if there are actual CI churches were people congregate, or is it only online? I know of one church in ol' Idaho. I wish there was one in MN, as I would likely attend and have fellowship.
    KMUltra,

There are different CI church buildings around the nation where our people fellowship but they are small in number. A few are opened to the public and deal with the separation issue one on one. Several CI groups also meet in private churches and house meetings.

In Europe and oversea I have know also a handful of church building gatherings as most are house groups as CI and Conservative Christian churches are Goverment perscuted in some European countries for example. I had a interesting discussion with the non CI brother from the Netherlands on a plane flight about how his Christian Youth group meets in private to avoid his goverments control of preaching the unadulterated Gospel of Christ. So CI isn't the only ones dealing with these issues.

Crossman