Thread: Why Is Freedom So Important?

Why Is Freedom So Important?

Why Is Freedom So Important?

LaVoy Finicum is a Northern Arizona Rancher who loves nothing more in life than God, family, and freedom.

". . . The Constitution of the United States of America is a charter to protect the freedom of man by putting strict limits on government. We are living in a day when that supreme law of the land has been shredded by the very government that took an oath to uphold it. By their actions the Federal Government has become lawless and stalks the liberties of this land under the guise of social justice.

Shown below are LaVoy and Jeanette's 11 children. This is why freedom is so important!"

https://www.onecowboystandforfreedom...t-for-freedom/

Readers may I add- his eleven adopted Kinsman and Kinwoman children. A great man of Israel has fallen this day. Let us be be praying for his family.

Crossman

Blog Entries

Re: Why Is Freedom So Important?

My prayers are with Lavoy who was murdered. A family of 11 children is a great sacrifice and risk. I would like to add that a church is a community. Without a community to feel safe to live, No love of God for any mans family to live on this earth. He knew that importance and risk his life for the right to exist on this earth. This is freedom to me. Without donating to our favorite ministries their will be and continue to be fewer communities to live freely.
    The conquer of this land used their power. Yahweh bless our kinsmen churches around the world. Without them there would be not communication hubs for our white racial kinsmen.

Blog Entries

Re: Why Is Freedom So Important?

To add. The value of freedom is how you interpret the word of Yahweh. Getting out of Satan's grip of fear and arguments is spiritually great accomplishment. I listen to a preacher who interprets the word of Yahweh then I apply it in my life. Freedom is not not a individual effort. Good influences are a way to find happiness and the garden of Eden I want.