Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CPM Endorsement

Blog Entries

Re: Endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This raises a valid question. How do we Identists deal with those that are obviously retarded to everyone but themselves? In this I mean the stutterers and grunters like Marty and Bill that think they're smart because they're cracked and don't know any better?

Is it best just to avoid or risk looking slanderous like them in being watchmen and pointing out their lunacy? I know Bill has zero creditability in CI so how much of a threat is he to us really?
    Well said and now he is just a long forgotten thought. I will give his 'yes man' credit for giving me the best advise I'd ever gotten from them. "If you don't like it here go to CPM". Thanks so much. It's a pleasure to be part of this ministry. I have found acceptance and peace of mind @ CPM.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    It's a pleasure to be part of this ministry. I have found acceptance and peace of mind @ CPM.

Re: CPM Endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    @christogenea you will see my name giving praise to the people that run that site. They have now taken my real name which I never posted by or with there and used it as they see fit. I no longer endorse them or their (his) Wm.-ology. My experiences there were pleasant to begin with. It doesn't take anyone, but someone brand new to the DSCI message, to realize that it is nothing but a fan club. While there I NEVER heard him say anything decent about any other pastor. Even the ones he provides sites for. There is a particular CI pastor who writes much commentary and his work speaks to me. I like his writing style and skills. They sent me numerous emails back-biting and praising themselves because, like Paul of Tarsus, they gave away. I don't know what their real mission is. Money, I suspect. So to all those who pass by there, just dare to speak your own mind or point out their flawed doctrines. They will accept any and all as long as you sing their praises. Do not be fooled! They have no doctrinal statement because there is no doctrine. You can believe in a literal Satan or not. You can believe in literal angels or not. Of course their most telling statement of faith is "If the KJV isn't good enough" just write your own N.T. What Blasphemy! So when you see my name there, it isn't necessarily what I've ever posted. If you ain't in the fan club and don't agree w/ everything they have too say...Beware. There really are tares amongst the wheat.
    Indeed.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Im new to ci. I became and christian but could never understand why i didnt fit in with judeo, i always felt alone. Anyway its good to finally somewhat not be alone. I got into the older christogenea stuff at first also mixed with cpm. It took me a bit to figure out the whole situation but i think i made the right choice with you guys. Anyway i dont understand forum stuff very much yet but glad to be here

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus come forth View Post
    Im new to ci. I became and christian but could never understand why i didnt fit in with judeo, i always felt alone. Anyway its good to finally somewhat not be alone. I got into the older christogenea stuff at first also mixed with cpm. It took me a bit to figure out the whole situation but i think i made the right choice with you guys. Anyway i dont understand forum stuff very much yet but glad to be here

Welcome, LCF. Glad you're here. You pretty much already figured out the forum stuff by making your post. No worries.

Welcome LCF! Hope all is well for you down under.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)