Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CPM Endorsement

Blog Entries

CPM Endorsement

@christogenea you will see my name giving praise to the people that run that site. They have now taken my real name which I never posted by or with there and used it as they see fit. I no longer endorse them or their (his) Wm.-ology. My experiences there were pleasant to begin with. It doesn't take anyone, but someone brand new to the DSCI message, to realize that it is nothing but a fan club. While there I NEVER heard him say anything decent about any other pastor. Even the ones he provides sites for. There is a particular CI pastor who writes much commentary and his work speaks to me. I like his writing style and skills. They sent me numerous emails back-biting and praising themselves because, like Paul of Tarsus, they gave away. I don't know what their real mission is. Money, I suspect. So to all those who pass by there, just dare to speak your own mind or point out their flawed doctrines. They will accept any and all as long as you sing their praises. Do not be fooled! They have no doctrinal statement because there is no doctrine. You can believe in a literal Satan or not. You can believe in literal angels or not. Of course their most telling statement of faith is "If the KJV isn't good enough" just write your own N.T. What Blasphemy! So when you see my name there, it isn't necessarily what I've ever posted. If you ain't in the fan club and don't agree w/ everything they have too say...Beware. There really are tares amongst the wheat.

Re: Endorsement

Him and his mentor Martin Lindstedt will use hundreds of sockpuppets to speak for you, friend. Consider it a badge of honor. I originally signed up to ask how he considers "the sons of God" or angels to be non-whites yet after I got banned my account strangely lives on praising this guy as a "scholar" and "the greatest teacher since Paul." The same MO is used by this Lindstedt freak.

Besides, I can't trust the jewdar of a clown who openly admits he worked with "a jew November" for years. You're in the right place. Stay with men ordained in the line of Swift, not these self-appointed twerps attempting to "correct" their doctrines and what has always been truth. ;)

No, "real Christian pastors" threaten to sodomize men live on air:

http://picosong.com/FYRY/

Meanwhile, everyone in CI wonders how he claims OUR dual seedline title.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

short comment... Proverbs chapter 28 verse 26-27 --- Philnboaz I agree with you. --- Great to write posts on a forum that helps spread Christianity to those who do not get represented very well. Yahweh bless this folks who run the site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Him and his mentor Martin Lindstedt will use hundreds of sockpuppets to speak for you, friend. Consider it a badge of honor. I originally signed up to ask how he considers "the sons of God" or angels to be non-whites yet after I got banned my account strangely lives on praising this guy as a "scholar" and "the greatest teacher since Paul." The same MO is used by this Lindstedt freak.

Besides, I can't trust the jewdar of a clown who openly admits he worked with "a jew November" for years. You're in the right place. Stay with men ordained in the line of Swift, not these self-appointed twerps attempting to "correct" their doctrines and what has always been truth. ;)
    I have found the best ministry of it's kind hear @ CPM. best advice I ever got from the rabbi's fan club.

I've found it's the "dark swarthy ones" that continually attack those accepted and ordained by Butler.

The two biggest slanderers happen to spend their time attacking those they can never be, lulz.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

You may be interested to find what that self-appointed clown claims is the very reason jews have their bar mitvahs:

Although some forms of Judaism, both ancient and modern, do recognise the existence of supernatural evil, in particular fallen angels (as in the Dead Sea scrolls), the yetzer hara is often presented as a personification of evil distinct from the supernatural Satan of traditional Christianity and Islam. This tendency to demythologize Satan is found in the Babylonian Talmud and other rabbinical works, e.g.: "Resh Laqish said: Satan, the evil inclination, and the Angel of Death are all one." Notably, however, this and other passages of the Talmud do not deny the external existence of Satan, but create a synthesis between external and internal forces of evil. Similar tendencies can also be found in some Enlightenment Christian writers, such as in the religious writings of Isaac Newton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yetzer_hara
    He is the incarnation of all evil, and his thoughts and activities are devoted to the destruction of man; so that Satan, the impulse to evil ("yeẓer ha-ra'"), and the angel of death are one and the same personality. He descends from heaven and leads astray, then ascends and brings accusations against mankind. Receiving the divine commission, he takes away the soul, or, in other words, he slays (B. B. 16a). He seizes upon even a single word which may be prejudicial to man; so that "one should not open his mouth unto evil," i.e., "unto Satan" (Ber. 19a). In times of danger likewise he brings his accusations (Yer. Shab. 5b et passim). While he has power over all the works of man (Ber. 46b), he can not prevail at the same time against two individuals of different nationality; so that Samuel, a noted astronomer and teacher of the Law (d. at Nehardea 247), would start on a journey only when a Gentile traveled with him (Shab. 32a).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13219-satan
    Satan is often identified as a person’s evil inclination in Jewish thought -- an internal counterbalance to one’s good inclination, both of which are under a person’s control. Satan is also the Angel of Death (Bava Bathra 16a), an angel whose duty is to take the souls of individuals whose time has come. Finally, Satan is the angel who tests individuals, tempts them into sin, and then testifies against them in the Heavenly tribunal, hence the name "accuser."

Evil inclination, angel of death, accuser, trickster: Are these distinct entities or merely facets of the same complex creation? Here is how the Talmud describes what this angel looks like:

It is said regarding the Angel of Death that he is full of eyes. When a sick person is about to die, he stands above his head with his sword drawn and a drop of poison hanging from the tip. When the sick person sees him, he trembles and opens his mouth [in terror]. He then drops the poison into his [victim’s] mouth (Avodah Zarah 20b).

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/ec...SatanHumor.htm

There's no denying some folks claim to be CI and spend all their time defiling it by injecting unadulterated judaism.

We used to have a whole thread proving this clown taught 100% opposite of scripture - where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    We used to have a whole thread proving this clown taught 100% opposite of scripture - where is it?
    Proven jews that push pure judaism yet attack everyone in CI ( all while never being it ):

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...p-Christogenos
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...No-Satan-Dogma

Plenty of proof "satan is flesh" is directly from the Babylonian Talmud in those threads, enjoy!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Good point seedliner. In my opinion. I read numerous scriptures in the 1977 NKJ version of the bible about yahweh using parables to avoid political incorrect hate laws issued by the edomites. Hard to speak honestly about Satan with another race of people in control of your society.

Blog Entries

http://picosong.com/FYRY/ I have listened to this rant by "a real (self-appointed) pastor" several times. While I agree w/ the rabbi on several points he makes here it always comes down to "him". He loves to associate his name and works w/ Pastor Comparet and declares himself a follower of "A REAL Pastor" while disagreeing w/ him on most major doctrinal points. About the only thing the rabbi agrees w/ Pastor Comparet on is the "local flood" theory. He doesn't accept a Sabbath... so out the window w/ the 4th Commandment. Wonder what Paul would say about that rabbi ? Oh yeah, he loves to proclaim himself the great defender of Paul while tossing out most of his (Paul's) works and replacing them w/ his (rabbi's). I wonder if Paul observed a Sabbath, rabbi? I'm pretty sure YeHoShua did. You can also eat unclean meat (according to rabbi) as long as it doesn't offend your brother. He also loves to say he "gives" away all his work (like Paul did) while others like a contribution for some of their work. Sure, doesn't that enable him to reach more gullible people? Also there is no literal Satan or literal angels. In fact you can believe anything you want as long as you believe the rabbi. Sad thing is he has a real live fan club there. Much like Mickey Mouse has one. He now has my name plastered all over the place @ rabbi-o-genea singing his praises I'm sure. Only problem w/ that is, I NEVER posted anything there using my real name and so whatever is written there I'll not take credit for. If you remember, when I questioned him on doctrine, he used the user name "PHILonBOOZE" to publish whatever posts he attributed to me. This is "a real pastor" remember or so he proclaims. How about it rabbi ? And we know you are reading this and for whatever reason are infatuated w/ me. As "a real pastor" I tried to make peace w/ the rabbi and so once again he shows his true colors and continues to use my name @ the Rabbi's fan club while snubbing me on the "man to man" basis. I guess I should have expected that since he had to surrender his "manhood" while in prison and seek out the protection of the penal authorities. I guess this was before he accepted Christ as his savior and had to rely on "the man" for salvation. I forgive you rabbi...I just don't believe in you!