Thread: Word in the Womb

Word in the Womb

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2015 CPM sermon here.

Word in the Womb deals solely with the incarnation of the living Word according to a poem found in the eighth Sibylline Oracle. This special Christmas sermon studies a portion of the nativity story often overlooked by mainstream Christendom and only hinted about in John's Gospel 1:1-14. The archangel Gabriel merely spoke of the approaching Messiah to His mother Mary and the "word flew to her womb!"

Download MP3

Blog Entries

Re: Word in the Womb

Word in the Womb [2015] deals solely with the incarnation of the living Word according to a poem found in the eighth Sibylline Oracle. This special Christmas sermon studies a portion of the nativity story often overlooked by mainstream Christendom and only hinted about in John's Gospel 1:1-14. The archangel Gabriel merely spoke of the approaching Messiah to His mother Mary and the "word flew to her womb!"

MP4 | 2015

Just finished this! A great study. I would like to hear more on the Sibylline Oracles.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

See this thread "ERM - Tape 077 - Sibylline Oracles & Swift Sermon "Stream Of Life" 1961 " posted by Linda420 at:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...t-1961&bt=1763

Crossman

Thanks, Crossman.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Word in the Womb – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Word in the Womb [2015] deals solely with the incarnation of the living Word according to a poem found in the eighth Sibylline Oracle. This special Christmas sermon studies a portion of the nativity story often overlooked by mainstream Christendom and only hinted about in John's Gospel 1:1-14. The archangel Gabriel merely spoke of the approaching Messiah to His mother Mary and the "word flew to her womb!"

MP4 | 2015