Thread: Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2015 CPM sermon here.

Prince of Peace is a broadcast presenting the uncut version of the nativity chronicle by arranging the gospels as a single narrative and highlighting lesser known facts from all four books. Why was Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh presented to baby Christ by the three wise men? This lecture explains many prophecies fulfilled during Yahshua's birth and why telling this story is imperative to spiritual growth.

Download MP3

Blog Entries

Re: Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace [2015] is a broadcast presenting the uncut version of the nativity chronicle by arranging the gospels as a single narrative and highlighting lesser known facts from all four books. Why was Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh presented to baby Christ by the three wise men? This lecture explains many prophecies fulfilled during Yahshua's birth and why telling this story is imperative to spiritual growth.

MP4 | 2015

Never thought about Adam & Eve brothers. Great preaching.

Prince of Peace (Studio)

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2015 CPM sermon here.

Prince of Peace (Studio Version) is a broadcast presenting the uncut version of the nativity chronicle by arranging the gospels as a single narrative and highlighting lesser known facts from all four books. Why was Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh presented to baby Christ by the three wise men? This lecture explains many prophecies fulfilled during Yahshua's birth and why telling this story is imperative to spiritual growth.

Download MP3

Re: Prince of Peace (Studio)

Is it just me or does the "air version" sound better than studio?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Prince of Peace – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Prince of Peace [2015] is a broadcast presenting the uncut version of the nativity chronicle by arranging the gospels as a single narrative and highlighting lesser known facts from all four books. Why was Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh presented to baby Christ by the three wise men? This lecture explains many prophecies fulfilled during Yahshua's birth and why telling this story is imperative to spiritual growth.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!