Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cruel Mel Gibson unleashed racist tirade against his "baby mama"

Re: Cruel Mel Gibson unleashed racist tirade against his "baby mama"

Ed Limato dies the day before they fire Mel. Perhaps some foul play here...

What a sad society we've made when a grown man has to apologize for being logical.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    What a sad society we've made when a grown man has to apologize for being logical.
    Apologize for something he shouldn't have to apologize for...

Check out the forum thread I started on this subject at newsaxon.org...

http://newsaxon.org/public/forum/posts/page_1/id_6349/

Seedliner, I used one of your posts here to start it up but I gave you the credit. Anyway, the thread quickly went from Mel Gibson's latest controversy to me getting into a religious argument with some non-believers.

At least one tape was tampered with.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mel-...pered-11169063

Anybody remember a few months ago when Hugh Hefner claimed Tiger Woods had no morals?

On that same token, Howard Stern (of all creatures) calls Mel Gibson a "scumbag!"

My pick for best Mel movie is Braveheart.

Gallipoli is a close second.

Mel Gibson is poised to quit the US after selling his mansion near New York.

The disgraced Lethal Weapon star, who faces allegations of violence from his Russian former girlfriend, sold the mock Tudor property, known as Old Mill Farm, for £16 million – £10 million less than the asking price. Gibson has also put his Malibu home, Lavender Hill Farm, on the market for £10 million, according to a property newsletter.

He has told friends that he will move back to Australia - where he grew up after moving from America when he was 12 - with his ex-wife Robyn, who still supports him.

Gibson, 54, is ready to contest the allegations of Oksana Grigorieva, 40, who claims he punched her and hurt their baby, Lucia, in a drunken rage in January.

A source close to the family said: ‘Oksana’s allegations have united Mel and Robyn and this move is her idea.‘She is shocked and furious at this woman’s lies and their seven children are shocked.

‘Robyn has never seen a violent side to him.

‘She has persuaded him that he needs to get away from Hollywood and find peace on his ranch and she will go with him along with some of the children.’

A friend of Miss Grigorieva said: ‘Oksana has done nothing but tell the truth.’

Gibson and Robyn divorced last year just weeks after he was pictured for the first time with Miss Grigorieva.

A spokesman for Gibson declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0uHOvPMuu

Obadiah 1:18

Maybe Mel and family can come to my CI assembly when I get one started here. His father, Hutton, will be most welcome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Maybe Mel and family can come to my CI assembly when I get one started here. His father, Hutton, will be most welcome too.
    I'll bet.

On that note, I'd love nothing more than to sit down with Mel for a couple of hours and give him the message. Despite his having a mongrel child, I think he's worth saving. In fact, that would probably be the sticking point in the conversation... telling him point blank it would be in his best interest to put away that little mutt.

IMO, he's making a smart move right now... going back to his former wife and back to Oz (which I've visited and was once a great nation).