Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

  1. #1

    Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    In one of Marie Hausauer's paintings, a cherub reaches gracefully through the puffy clouds of a heavenly sky for the hand of another cherub. At first glance, the image doesn't seem like an edgy statement on anything in particular. Sure, one cherub is white-skinned with pink, punk-rock hair, and the other cherub is dark-skinned, but their angelic faces and the pastel wash of colors give the scene a serene and impenetrable glow. Upon closer inspection, however, you'll notice the painting's title, "Post Googling Prussian Blue & April Gaede." It's a reference to white supremacist Gaede, who gained notoriety when she moved to the Flathead area in 2006 with her family, including twin daughters who were, at the time, in a neo-Nazi band called Prussian Blue.



    http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/...readerComments
    United Identity Church of Christ

    Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

    http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

  2. #2

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    This "artist" is not only perverting the image of Gaede but Yahweh's angels.

    Lovely.

  3. #3
    Obadiah 1:18
    Guest

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    I love this comment.

    We need another viewpoint to keep things in proper perspective. How about some paintings titled "Post Googling Jewish Communism", "Post Googling Israeli Atrocities", "Post Googling Federal Reserve Privately Owned", "Post Googling Iraq War for Israel" or "Post Googling Jews and Immigration"?

  4. #4

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede



    http://videosift.com/video/Louis-and...ry-Film-79mins

    Louis and the Nazis is a British documentary that was televised on 21 December 2003. It was directed by Stuart Cabb and written by Louis Theroux. The documentary ran for 80 minutes.

    Louis travels to California to meet the man dubbed "the most dangerous racist in America", Tom Metzger. Louis meets him, his family and his publicity manager as well as following him to skinhead rallies and on a visit to Mexico. He also encounters the Nazi-pop folk duo Prussian Blue and their mother and maternal grandfather.

  5. #5

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    LOL ... Metzger "the most dangerous racist in America." Hardly! The most dangerous racist in America is clearly Hussein Obama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post


    http://videosift.com/video/Louis-and...ry-Film-79mins

    Louis and the Nazis is a British documentary that was televised on 21 December 2003. It was directed by Stuart Cabb and written by Louis Theroux. The documentary ran for 80 minutes.

    Louis travels to California to meet the man dubbed "the most dangerous racist in America", Tom Metzger. Louis meets him, his family and his publicity manager as well as following him to skinhead rallies and on a visit to Mexico. He also encounters the Nazi-pop folk duo Prussian Blue and their mother and maternal grandfather.

  6. #6
    Obadiah 1:18
    Guest

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    Does anybody know what's become of Prussian Blue? Are they still making racially conscious music or has their interest in the Movement waned?

  7. #7

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Does anybody know what's become of Prussian Blue? Are they still making racially conscious music or has their interest in the Movement waned?
    We've contacted Ms. Gaede concerning the band and this thread.

    We'll let you know as soon as we hear something.

    Yah Bless,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

  8. #8

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    The picture is pretty disgusting. Not only is there the interracial undertone (overtone?) but it looks to me that there may also be a suggestion of lesbianism. All the angels of the Bible were male so the entire picture is a false representation what is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    In one of Marie Hausauer's paintings, a cherub reaches gracefully through the puffy clouds of a heavenly sky for the hand of another cherub. At first glance, the image doesn't seem like an edgy statement on anything in particular. Sure, one cherub is white-skinned with pink, punk-rock hair, and the other cherub is dark-skinned, but their angelic faces and the pastel wash of colors give the scene a serene and impenetrable glow. Upon closer inspection, however, you'll notice the painting's title, "Post Googling Prussian Blue & April Gaede." It's a reference to white supremacist Gaede, who gained notoriety when she moved to the Flathead area in 2006 with her family, including twin daughters who were, at the time, in a neo-Nazi band called Prussian Blue.



    http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/...readerComments

  9. #9

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We've contacted Ms. Gaede concerning the band and this thread.

    We'll let you know as soon as we hear something.

    Yah Bless,

    I was curious about what happened to Prussian blue also - they are a great band..

  10. #10
    Obadiah 1:18
    Guest

    Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We've contacted Ms. Gaede concerning the band and this thread.

    We'll let you know as soon as we hear something.

    Yah Bless,
    Thanks for that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2016, 06:29 PM
  2. Mississippi Governor Declares April 'Confederate Heritage Month
    By Crossman in forum Current Events & News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 12:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •