Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

Re: Prussian Blue & April Gaede

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    April gives her opinion:

SOURCE
    Support? Who supports April Gaede?
    Any form of marijuana is for wiggers,whores,niggers and drug dealers,why would someone need to resort to ''medical marijuana?'' - Just a cheap excuse to use drugs...

''they dont want to live in Cali with all the muds and know that our race needs to be saved''
    So,they're race traitors..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
    How many of us were openly racial at 19?
    Err! Just about every WN I know was. 19 is about the age we become racially aware. Once they're pregnant with ****skins it's too late.

They have made some bank on this though.
    Which "bank" did they make? They physically built one or just work there like jews?

At least the girls are greedy enough to force the ****ing Jews to pay for the privilege to interview them...
    "The love of money is the root of all evil."

It makes mothers pimp out their daughters for filthy lucre even if it means they'll turn into mudsharks as adults.

It basically saved her life.
    l_abf71f0fbcd84c4f.jpg girls_with_weed_&#4.jpg

Thanks for all your support those of you who realize this is a tough time for me.
    Okay...but enough about you, Ms. Gaede. What about those two pothead coal-burners?
    Gna!

I found this...

The Beautiful Gaedes

The song is White Trash Beautiful by Everlast

I'll be praying they come to racial maturity soon.

I smoked cigarettes and a pipe from 1976 until 1990, the year I quit. Quitting smoking tobacco is very difficult. I had to make several attempts before one "took." I came to realize that you can't quit by increments, by cutting-back. It's cold turkey or nothing. The withdrawal pain rises each hour of each day for about two weeks, after which it ever-so-slowly begins to trail away. If you smoke even 1 cigarette during this time, you go right back to the very start of the quitting process. It's as if all the pain you'd been fighting during your earlier quitting efforts had been for nothing. You're about 80% out of the woods by three months of no nicotine. After a year being a non-user, you're probably clear, though the smell of tobacco smoke even then can trigger "hunger" for a cigarette.

While marijuana probably does have medicinal properties (lots of plants do), smoking it is a poor way to get those benefits on a long-term basis. A smoker begins to cough, suffer shortness of breath, loss of stamina, and general fatigue. Ash from a great many burned substances (even food) contains carcinogens. It stinks, too.

Cannabis gunks up a smoker's lungs even faster than cigarettes do. The tar from cannabis smoke seems to be thicker.

I hope that Lynx and Lamb aren't smoking it much.

It seems Stormfront has banned any discussion about April's failures as a parent.

They claim the twins aren't coal burners, just rubbing shoulders with the kike.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

After failing at matchmaking and parenting, April now gives advice on Chicken skin.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t821883/

Epic fail!

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "