Thread: Craig Cobb again

Blog Entries
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Blog Entries

Re: Craig Cobb again

Clown Cobb making a fool of himself again.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Here's Cobb booning with his people:

What a clown this schmuck is.

Cobb has a bit of a family resemblance to Marty Lindstedt, I'll bet Marty has Negro marker genes as well. A person who saw Marty's DNA test says he has the Cohen Modal Hapoltype (CMH)
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

I wish he would just go away. My guess is that he is either an idiot or he is being paid by our opposition to act the way he does.