Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Bob Jones & The Luke 22:36 Show

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Pastor Bob Jones & The Luke 22:36 Show

First rule of order: "pastor" Bob is 86'd for leaking information to the jewish enemy several times and a complete dereliction of duty.

Let him stay with inbred Mike for dishonoring and betraying my best friend Dr. James P. Wickstrom. POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Lindstedt on 03/18/18
    Breaking News!!! James "Wick the Dick" Wickstrom has supposedly suffered a heart attack in his bath-tub, slipped and fell and is now in a coma, and on life support. Soon Wick the Dick's daughter by Judith Nipps will decide whether to pull the plug. Boob Jones allegedly told Judi who told Russ. Speaking on behalf of the legitimate DSCI community lets hope she decides to pull the plug and send Wicked Wickstrom directly to Hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 ZOGbux.

Russ Walker thinks I'm being harsh on this evil baal-priest. Myself and Logan Hunter disagree. The best thing James Wickstrom can do for our Faith is to leave it immediately feet first and belly up. I despise Wick the Dick and hope Wicked Wickstrom has a short stay in a coma before shuffling off this mortal coil to face Judgment for his numerous sins.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    First rule of order: "pastor" Bob is 86'd for leaking information to the jewish enemy several times and a complete dereliction of duty.

Let him stay with inbred Mike for dishonoring and betraying my best friend Dr. James P. Wickstrom. POS.
    Reminder of the obvious, ya'll.

LOL! This inbred mouth-breather attempted to smear Visser last night and literally nobody showed!

SMH. Yeah, maybe that will take away from the fact that he was busted in March as a police informant.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    LOL! This inbred mouth-breather attempted to smear Visser last night and literally nobody showed!

SMH. Yeah, maybe that will take away from the fact that he was busted in March as a police informant.
    The more they smear others the more apparent the synagogue of Satan is. They claim to be Judeans, after all.

I, like most, care less what this uneducated repeater has to say.

How is he even a pastor?

All I have ever heard from him is the same 45-60 minute, one-size-fits-all bollocks that he yaps on about.

There are no pure Persians left anymore. In fact, there haven't been for around 1400 years. Nothing like current events...

As for "pure" Arabs: Are you kidding me? No Arab has ever been pure. There were a number of White tribes in the area of Midian, but they were wipe out around 722 B.C. by the invading Nubians. The Nubians crossed the Red Sea from what is now Djibouti and landed in what is now Yemen (the old kingdom of Sheba) raping and killing everything in sight. This is why the Yemenis are darker than Arabs, as there is a higher concentration of Negroid blood. If that prick doesn't realise that, he is beyond stupid.

Well, some jews he was having over for dinner admitted that their people actually worship Satan.

Just trust him on that, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Well, some jews he was having over for dinner admitted that their people actually worship Satan.

Just trust him on that, lol.
    Maybe if he attacks Visser (for refusing to hand over his ministry and protecting our flock) nobody in CI will notice he leaked information about Wick's demise three days before it even came to be?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The highly suspect "Bob Jones" [-sic] and Ray Bozo are obviously retarded.

If people can't see this for themselves we certainly can't help them. ;)
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    The highly suspect "Bob Jones" [-sic] and Ray Bozo are obviously retarded.

If people can't see this for themselves we certainly can't help them. ;)
    Not at all. Because he claims to share your worldview on race we'll accept his shortcomings to our detriment instead. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    As for "pure" Arabs: Are you kidding me? No Arab has ever been pure. he is beyond stupid.
    I totally agree. He'll also claim Arabs sprang from Ishmael who was scripturally mixed at birth. I suppose it must take genius to see.