First rule of order: "pastor" Bob is 86'd for leaking information to the jewish enemy several times and a complete dereliction of duty.

Let him stay with inbred Mike for dishonoring and betraying my best friend Dr. James P. Wickstrom. POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Lindstedt on 03/18/18
Breaking News!!! James "Wick the Dick" Wickstrom has supposedly suffered a heart attack in his bath-tub, slipped and fell and is now in a coma, and on life support. Soon Wick the Dick's daughter by Judith Nipps will decide whether to pull the plug. Boob Jones allegedly told Judi who told Russ. Speaking on behalf of the legitimate DSCI community lets hope she decides to pull the plug and send Wicked Wickstrom directly to Hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 ZOGbux.

Russ Walker thinks I'm being harsh on this evil baal-priest. Myself and Logan Hunter disagree. The best thing James Wickstrom can do for our Faith is to leave it immediately feet first and belly up. I despise Wick the Dick and hope Wicked Wickstrom has a short stay in a coma before shuffling off this mortal coil to face Judgment for his numerous sins.