Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Bob Jones & The Luke 22:36 Show

Exclamation Pastor Bob Jones & The Luke 22:36 Show

We were asked to announce the Bob Jones show @

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/138920

It's unlikely anything will ever come of it.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

Re: Pastor Bob Jones & The Luke 22:36 Show

Bob Jones "pretends" to be Jewish

It's obvious that Rabbi Abraham Finkelstein here is just Bob Jones of Nevada bearing false witness against McDonalds and Jews. I pray I'm not the only one that sees that -- is this what CI considers kosher? Pretending to be the enemy?

Can somebody explain to me how this is not deception and lying as only the Jew does? Why would anybody celebrate or promote this obvious work of deceit unless they're a deceiver themselves?

We should be ashamed of this blatant fiction!!!

Re: The ACH Show (117) Pastor Bob Jones - In The Name Of Yahweh - Part 1

Bob has now taken to proving Christ a hypocrite and didn't teach forgiveness!!! Bob teaches some surprising lessons but does not give references to his assertions. As an example in show 117 he says that Yeshua actually said “Forgive them *not* Father for they know what they do”, but does not say where he got this from. That is because it's a blatant lie. I find there is no evidence for this assertion in any manuscript.

Bob is also a strong proponent of this “Yahweh in the flesh” teaching and has stated that Yeshau as the Son of God is a biblical corruption, and again he does not offer supporting evidence. Pastor Wickstrom, Pastor Dan and David James are also proponents of this view but none of them give any supporting evidence whatsoever. Such a claim requires strong evidence and a firm foundation, in my opinion.

At the end Bob was saying Adam would've been blessed if he kicked Eve out of Eden? Does this guy make this up or what???

I also noticed Mr. Finck added his comments:

“Pastor” Bob is retarded and gives Chistian Identity a bad name – I send more support if it wasn’t always this hypocrite. Bob made his money with jewish real estate yet also teaches that women have no souls – axe the clown if you want any credibility.
    Listen and discern, if you dare!

WERE they forgiven and WHO were they ? ? ?

The first sentence of Luke 23: 34 is not present in the oldest papyrus manuscript of Luke, other early Greek manuscripts, as well as other widely distributed ancient versions.

NETBible notes:

NET © [But Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing.”] 1 Then 2 they threw dice 3 to divide his clothes. 4
    NET © Notes 1 tc Many important mss (Ì75 א1 B D* W Θ 070 579 1241 pc sys sa) lack v. 34a. It is included in א*,2 (A) C D2 L Ψ 0250 Ë1,(13) 33 Ï lat syc,p,h. It also fits a major Lukan theme of forgiving the enemies (6:27-36), and it has a parallel in Stephen’s response in Acts 7:60. The lack of parallels in the other Gospels argues also for inclusion here. On the other hand, the fact of the parallel in Acts 7:60 may well have prompted early scribes to insert the saying in Luke’s Gospel alone. Further, there is the great difficulty of explaining why early and diverse witnesses lack the saying. A decision is difficult, but even those who regard the verse as inauthentic literarily often consider it to be authentic historically. For this reason it has been placed in single brackets in the translation.
    NETBible
    (I have highlighted in bold and red)

often ? i.e. some also consider it to be both in-authentic literarily and historically!

We are told to love our enemiesnot the enemies of Christ and His Father !

Some assume that this portion of Luke 23: 34 was in the lost originals - before it's removal . This assumption justifies their acceptance of it's so called re–insertion into the later copies. However, it is just as easy and logical to assume that any original inclusion of this sentence, may actually have read :

Father, forgive them NOT, for they KNOW what they do.

Those that hate Christ and His Father are Satanic antichrists
    !

There is far more overwhelmin
    g scriptural evidence in the Bible to support this view :

• Christ cursing His crucifiers in Psalms 69 verse 21–28.
    • Christ’s prophetic parable of Matthew 21: 38, Mark 12: 7 and Luke 20: 14, clearly spelling out THAT THEY DID KNOW EXACTLY what they were doing, to whom they were doing it, and why they were doing it.
    • Christ’s vengeance on the people of His curse in Isaiah 34:5–17.

Psalms 69 verse 21–28 identifies His crucifiers as the people of His curse.

• Christ’s statement that they both saw and hated both Him and His Father. i.e. Christ’s words in John 15:22–25 SHOW THAT THEY DID KNOW what they were doing.
    • Christ’s confirmation in Luke 23:28 and Matthew 21: 41 that for His murder they will get what they agreed to in Matthew 27:25.
    • Other Messianic Psalms where Christ doesn’t forgive His enemies and crucifiers:

Ps. 40 verse 14−15 He doesn’t forgive those who crucified and mocked Him.
    Ps. 41 verse 5−12 He asks to be resurrected to take vengeance against them.
    Ps. 68 verse 1−2 He doesn’t forgive those that hate Him.
    Ps. 110 verse 1 His Father makes His enemies His footstool.
    Ps. 118 verse 7–13 His destruction of those that hate Him.

To see more click on: MY CURSE

As for “Pastor Bob Jones” I’ve never listened to or seen any of his sermons because we conserve our limited internet access.

Do not I hate them,
    O Yahweh,
    that hate
    thee?
    and am not I grieved
    with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred:
    I count them mine enemies.
    (Psalms 139: 21–22)

Then said Yahshua, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.”

Can we
    assume this sentence in Luke 23:34, was originally there ?

If it
    was taken out, exactly what was taken out, and why?

Was it
    :

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

or was it subtly and fundamentally different
    :

Father, forgive them not; for they know what they do. ? !

Was the latter removed,
    then deceitfully re-inserted as the former?

The former
    is an early insertion:

Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.”
    There is no other witness to this in scripture !

What was the later
    motive to have thisinsertion.

! ? !

The synagogue of Satan crucified Yahshua
    !

If Christ says that they
    did know what they were doing,

who are we to contradict Him
    ?

And they shall
    go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me:
    for their worm shall not die,
    neither shall their fire be quenched;
    and they shall be an abhorrin
    g unto all flesh.
    (Isaiah 66:24)

To see more click on: MY CURSE

Adam got HIS ass kicked out of Eden: because he listened to Eve !

"Bob Jones "pretends" to be Jewish"

I haven’t seen the video but I presume that he is being satirical.

Satire: poetic medley, esp. poem aimed at prevalent vices or follies; a composition in verse or prose holding up vice or folly to ridicule or lampooning individual(s)…thing that brings ridicule upon something (our lives are a satire upon our religion); use of ridicule, irony, sarcasm, &c., in speech or writing for the ostensible purpose of exposing & discouraging vice or folly… (The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Current English reprinted 1940)

. . . I pray I'm not the only one that sees that -- is this what CI considers kosher? Pretending to be the enemy?

Can somebody explain to me how this is not deception and lying as only the Jew does? Why would anybody celebrate or promote this obvious work of deceit unless they're a deceiver themselves? . . .

Bob teaches some surprising lessons but does not give references to his assertions . . .

At the end Bob was saying Adam would've been blessed if he kicked Eve out of Eden? Does this guy make this up or what??? . . .

Enola Gay Tibbets, I hope my posts above have helped you.

Listen and discern, if you dare!

I will leave your “Yahweh in the flesh” criticism quoted below, for others in CPM FORUMS to tackle:

Bob is also a strong proponent of this “Yahweh in the flesh” teaching and has stated that Yeshau as the Son of God is a biblical corruption, and again he does not offer supporting evidence. Pastor Wickstrom, Pastor Dan and David James are also proponents of this view but none of them give any supporting evidence whatsoever. Such a claim requires strong evidence and a firm foundation, in my opinion.

Bobby is a mouth-breathing repeater with Tourette's. What most consider an "arm chair pastor."

Re: EPISODE391 - Yahweh's Truth

Now trending: Pastor Bob bears false witness and "pretends" to be a Rabbi:

...all a part of the Lord's work, hehe. Here I thought "no lie was of the truth." Silly me.