Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Faggots, Dykes and Queers - The jewish Homosexual Agenda

Re: Boy takes drugs to stop puberty

One question - why?

Yet another symptom of the jew infestation plaguing this nation.

How much does anyone want to bet that lesbo marriages (let alone adoption) would have been allowed had it not be for the demonic jew?

All jews must die!!!!!!!!

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    All jews must die!!!!!!!!
    Too soft on the Jews, James.

Re: Snubbed, homosexuals head to mass en masse ["A priest's refusal to grant communio

Ive began to wonder recently.Just what does YHWH hate more.Homosexuality or the complaceant acceptance of his people of that abomination.I think sodom and gomorah and surrounding areas were destroyed not because of homosexuality but because the people did nothing or spoke out against it and allowed it in their midsts.

Re: Faggots, Dykes and Queers - The jewish Homosexual Agenda

I do not believe that Sonny was or Cher is "Adamic"; let alone Israelite. (Remember, she paid for that nose)

It's not surprising that their fruits are rotten.

The issue is the effect these creatures of the abyss have on our people.

I hope those who state that they will not watch that dance show as long as Cousin IT is a contestant, are not Israelites. Why watch that thing at all?

Re: Snubbed, homosexuals head to mass en masse ["A priest's refusal to grant communio

Quote Originally Posted by YahwehsWolf View Post
    Ive began to wonder recently.Just what does YHWH hate more.Homosexuality or the complaceant acceptance of his people of that abomination.I think sodom and gomorah and surrounding areas were destroyed not because of homosexuality but because the people did nothing or spoke out against it and allowed it in their midsts.
    In fact Lord God Jehovah hates both fags and fag enablers. Lord God Jehovah punishes the whole community that does not put to death doers of abominable deeds, including fags, for it is written:

Leviticus 18:24-30

Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
    And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
    Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
    (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
    That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
    For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
    Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Neither the coming of Lord Jesus Christ changes anything for perverts, for it is written:

Matthew 5:18-19
    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:6
    Give not that which is holy [Holy Things, including Baptism and Holy Communion] unto the dogs [male doers of abominable deeds, including perverts], neither cast ye your pearls [let into Kingdom of Heaven do not let into churches] before swine [female doers of abominable deeds, including perverts], lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Those churches that let in doers of abominable deeds do much evil unto the church, their deeds are as letting the devil, the first pervert, in the kingdom of heaven. Perverts are rejected of God (Romans 1:18-27), and thus will not be saved. The churches that let perverts become priests cease to be churches and become the synagogues of satan. Thus even one pervert in a community or in the church brings judgment of God upon the whole community or the whole church.
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Ad Terra per Astra, Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

Anti-Defamation League: Behind the Mask of Respectability (documentary by the National Alliance)

Obadiah 1:18

I saw an interview the other night with alleged Christian Sir Cliff Richard, who said he had nothing against fag "marriage" provided that the two bum chums were in a committed relationship. He said it was wrong to judge them.

The mind boggles at how these fools rationalize their acceptance of faggotry when the Bible's commandments against it are as plain as day.

It's the Lake of Fire for you, Sir Cliff, and for your crap records.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post

Anti-Defamation League: Behind the Mask of Respectability (documentary by the National Alliance)
    WOW! YouTube pulled that one fast.