Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Mark Dice & Infowars

Blog Entries

Re: Alex Jones Caught Working With Russians

Simple reality is something lots of people overlook. It is just crazy how the Obama administration is using its authority in foreign matters to destabilize Godly law and order on the earth. Easy to make a joke about the simple reality.

Re: Alex Jones Caught Working With Russians

I have never been a fan of AJ. But I've just watched this little rant !

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Re: Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Mark Dice & Infowars

Budweiser’s 2017 Super Bowl Commercial Goes Full Social Justice Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Budweiser’s 2017 Super Bowl Commercial Goes Full Social Justice Warrior

This commercial insinuates that America is a country that has always been hostile to immigrants and without those immigrants you wouldn't have companies like Budweiser beer.

Thing is it was other immigrants that were hostile to immigrants and it was white European immigrants that created companies and added to the wealth of this nation after their arrival. At least this video gets that part right because what greatness was ever bestowed on American culture by those immigrants from non-white countries? I can't think of one. And as far as immigrants being hostile to other immigrants.. the Germans didn't like the Polish, the Italians didn't like the Irish, was this racist? I think not.

As always, super bowl commercials are nothing more than over priced social programming and brainwashing tools designed to suck your wallet dry and corrupt your mind.

The frogs were better

Meet the Dumbest People in California

Paris Jackson at Grammys 2017 - Michael Jackson's Daughter Gives Shout-Out to DAPL Protesters

CNN: Beyoncé Grammy Loss to Adele Due to "Racism"

The Common Sense Test

Re: The Alex Jones Show & Infowars

Alex always used the word "globalists" in the time that I watched him. I believe his wife is a jewess, so it makes sense. He has made big money off of fear mongering, mixed with a little bit of truth. I don't know if he's even opposition, much less controlled opposition.

Re: The Alex Jones Show & Infowars

Quote Originally Posted by EricK View Post
    Alex always used the word "globalists" in the time that I watched him. I believe his wife is a jewess, so it makes sense. He has made big money off of fear mongering, mixed with a little bit of truth. I don't know if he's even opposition, much less controlled opposition.
    His wife, kids, all jews. Alex Jones is where he is because he's easily controlled and a tool for the advancement of the jewish agenda. Look at what he "researches"... the "globalists" right? 100% of which are jews and he hasn't put 2 and 2 together? Lol. yeah.

I wouldn't say a little bit of truth though. Look at the movie American History X. A lot in that movie was absolutely true, especially the dialog at the dinner table with the mother's new jewfriend. They present you with a ton of truth, then the cherry on top is a massive lie. You eat the whole thing and that's how they brainwash you.

Alex Jones just uses the same recipe. But when you're aware of what's lie and what's truth, you can get a lot of information and insight from him. Just have to read between the lines.
    Last edited by ArchType; 02-20-2017 at 09:12 PM.

NBC News Using Children for Anti-Trump Propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    NBC News Using Children for Anti-Trump Propaganda

I am so sick of seeing mongrels. Soulless and empty harbingers of destruction. Empty vessels to be harvested by Satan.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.