Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Mark Dice & Infowars

Re: The Alex Jones Show & Infowars

It sounds like I contradicted myself. What I am trying to say is Infowars has some good content. Just don't look for all the answers there because they are all part of the show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    It sounds like I contradicted myself. What I am trying to say is Infowars has some good content. Just don't look for all the answers there because they are all part of the show.
    You are spot on Truebeliever. Very very sad us white men have to face the shame of being prevented by our governments security;;;; from being shamed and humiliated daily by all the other races on the earth. The white ladies in general just do not feel safe being with us white guys anymore. Even children feel unsafe thus do not respect white men.
    The short form opinion of mine. Talk is not security or dignity for our people. Though it is a way to feel better about being powerless.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    You are spot on Truebeliever. Very very sad us white men have to face the shame of being prevented by our governments security;;;; from being shamed and humiliated daily by all the other races on the earth. The white ladies in general just do not feel safe being with us white guys anymore. Even children feel unsafe thus do not respect white men.
    The short form opinion of mine. Talk is not security or dignity for our people. Though it is a way to feel better about being powerless.
    You need to find the right woman. Liberal women are morons. As for not feeling safe. I feel sage as long as nobody crosses the line, then I am liable to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Yeah this is generally true. But we have to do what we can. Keep praying for a better world!