Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seed of man and seed of beast

Re: Seed of man and seed of beast

Please people read this comment below very carefully and be open minded.
    It is vitally important so that you properly understand this prophesy.

The verse does NOT mean "increasing substance for Israelites" as K2 states.
    If he means beasts are cattle and cattle are substance being increased for Israelites, then I disagree..
    Beasts in this particular conext is NOT cattle, as it is in other contexts/verses.

God does not want the black man and coloreds living amongs us and race mixing - that is correct.
    However, this "seed of beast" amongst us IS Yahweh's doing at the moment - AS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT FOR NOT KEEPING HIS LAWS.
    This is African illegal immigration to Europe and America!!!!!
    AS PUNISHMENT.
    We want to be liberal as a nation, so God is saying, OK, you wanna be liberal.
    I have tried everything and sent messengers to convince you to stay seperate, but you refuse, so here, take them (immigrants) and learn the hard way!!!!
    JUST LIKE HE SENT ASSYRIA TO PUNISH ISRAEL 700 BC!!!

If you are still not convinced, then read this below and tell me if a cow, or a lion has the power to do this to us on a LARGE scale:
    Leviticus 26:21
    "And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
    22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Who are the wild beasts in America and Europe running rampant as Black Lives Matter and Rape-fugees.
    Black crime - murder and rape of white women and children - in general..
    Who most of the prisons filled with?
    Cattle beasts? , or wild Negro Beasts?

We must rule over them, like we rule over the animals, or the animals will rule over us instead.

Blog Entries

I second that 100 percent. The beasts of the field are strengthen though voodoo or any evil you can name as well. Oh the agony of economic job loss from those guys. The Joo foot soldiers or mafia should be another name for them.

Thanks Frey.

To other members on here:

I'd like to leave a follow up comment to my comment above.
    I'd like to say, on second thoughts I might be wrong on this one K-2, but that is still a big MIGHT for me.

If you read more of this chapter in context - the verses before and after this verse - it does seem like Yahweh is being kind/forgiving to Israel in this instance. Therefore this version of the term "beast" may indeed mean cattle, or increasing Israels substance, however just judging by the wording of the verse itself, there is nothing in the particular verse, or surrounding verses to suggest this, other than the fact that Yahweh is looking favorably to Israel in this prophesy.

The verses also jump around a lot and even seem to prophesy the future coming of radical feminism.
    Jeremiah 31:22 "How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man." (NOT all things the Lord - Yahweh - creates, or allows, are GOOD things - God works in mysterious ways, as He allowed Assyria to carry off Israel into captivity, yet He never forsakes his children completely, especially those who follow Him).

So is this verse referring to mass black immigration coming into Europe and America as punishment ("seed of beast")?
    Or is it a blessing of increased cattle (and non-Israelite men?)
    I still lean towards my initial interpretation, but this one is a little vague, and the surrounding verses are slightly pro-Israelites, but also slightly against in other places.

Another big pointer for me is the fact that if the verse says: "I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast." Doesn't that imply that Israel and Judah BEFORE THIS POINT were NOT "sown" amongst the seed of man (other Adamites?) and seed of beast (Negro). Think about it, there may have been Negro's in areas surrounding where Israelites lived in Judea and Samaria, but NEVER within Judea and Samaria itself. The closest thing we had may have been some residual Jebusites remaining in Jerusalem after Israel conquered Jerusalem, and they were NOT Negroes (beasts). It was not allowed within the law of Moses, of course until they started breaking the law. But only now in the 21st century is it happening on such a large scale, that we have so many MILLIONS of Negroes living amongst us in America and Europe, whether due to slavery, or due to illegal immigration, or both.

This "sowing" of the seed of Israel amongst the seed of beast could even be whites who settled in Africa (eg. South Africa and Zimbabwe/Rhodesia) and Australia amongst the Aborigines during colonial times.

You make up your own mind on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanChristianIsraelite View Post
    If you are still not convinced, then read this below and tell me if a cow, or a lion has the power to do this to us on a LARGE scale:
    Leviticus 26:21
    "And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
    I'm highly curious what Germany could be blamed for after have 20 million people mostly civilians lit on fire or starved to death in the years before and after WW2.
    Actually this rapeugee crisis is right out of revelations its the flood from the mouth of the beast. Waters equates to people and floods equates to migrations and it should be obvious who the beast represents.
    The Dragon Persecutes the Woman
    13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I'm highly curious what Germany could be blamed for after have 20 million people mostly civilians lit on fire or starved to death in the years before and after WW2.
    Actually this rapeugee crisis is right out of revelations its the flood from the mouth of the beast. Waters equates to people and floods equates to migrations and it should be obvious who the beast represents.
    No, you are wrong on this one.
    The Germans were conservative and that's why they voted for Hitler overwhelmingly.
    They suffered greatly after the war unfortunately, but that has become a distant memory.

HOWEVER, since then they have become far too liberal - much like the rest of Europe.
    Of course a large reason why is because of all the made up guilt stories over the Holocaust hoax in the schools and Jewish media.
    50 years of propaganda can do that to you.
    So yes, they have become liberal and atheist too unfortunately and are now suffering like the rest of Europe.

Hopefully they will grow a backbone soon and elect another Hitler again - before it's too late.
    The current generation have not suffered enough yet for them to do that, unfortunately.
    It was suffering after WW1 and then under communism that made the Germans vote for Hitler.

Your prophesy in revelations could relate to this recent flood of immigrants, HOWEVER:
    The invasion of the Mongolian hordes of Ghengis Khan and Attila the hun are far more likely.
    The East have always followed the "Dragon" in their religions and mythologies.
    The Dragon symbolizes both them and Satan as well (they are one and the same)

Additionally, when Attila died:
    They all left Europe suddenly - at the very peak of their power when they even reached as far west as France - to go home and bury Attila.
    This according to their burial customs when a leader dies.
    This was "the earth that swallowed them up" - as their leader entered the earth, they all retreated.
    This was also the very first Satanic attack against true Israel, once Israel escaped from Assyria and entered "the Wilderness" (Europe and then Northern Europe mainly). So it PRECEDED the current crisis and was FAR more severe.
    "the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman"
    That "flood" of people was far greater than now (they weren't called the "hordes" for nothing).

We will see if the severity of the current crisis gets that bad before things start to change.
    PS - The Jewish Khazars who partially comprise today's Jews are one of the many "left overs" mongrel races remaining of the Mongolian hordes who raped eastern Europe. Hungary is named after the Huns too.

The wings of a great eagle relate to the symbol of Germany which has always been the eagle.
    Germany inherited the eagle from the Prussians who are the only modern, mostly pure descendants of the ancient Assyrians. (with Germany being more Israelite in descent) The symbol of the ancient Assyrians was....you guessed it....the eagle.
    The Prussians are even more militaristic than the Germans - just as the ancient Assyrians were (extremely, ruthlessly militaristic)

Oh great British Israel and the Germans are "huns" and somehow nonwhite. Its an awfully convenient belief for the Brits
    considering they started a pair of world wars persecuted the Boers and drove the USA to revolution in the
    first place with their usury. Germany is Judah and the Prussians are Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Oh great British Israel and the Germans are "huns" and somehow nonwhite. Its an awfully convenient belief for the Brits
    considering they started a pair of world wars persecuted the Boers and drove the USA to revolution in the
    first place with their usury. Germany is Judah and the Prussians are Germans.
    BULLS#$T!!!!
    Unbelievable how you can put words in my mouth!!!
    I'm surprised you haven't been banned from here by now, if that's what you go round doing on here.

Where did I say the Germans are Huns?
    Where did I imply that?

Please explain.

Unless, somehow you think that the ancient Assyrians were Huns - in which case you need a serious history lesson.
    The British are at least half German themselves - and I never - EVER - said the Germans were Huns.
    I did not even say the Germans were Assyrians - but rather the original Prussians were Assyrians (before they intermarried with SOME of the Germans in the Eastern German empire when the empires merged)

I am part Boer myself - so I don't need a history lesson from you on who persecuted the Boers (who are white South Africans of Dutch decent , for those who don't know). I am also 1/8th German myself, about half Scottish and some English.

PS - The British are not associated with usury - the Jews are!!!!
    Which begs the question, are you trying to avoid discussing that aspect???
    If so....then why?
    But I will let fellow readers on here make up their minds, without accusing anyone of anything, maybe I am just mistaken.

The British monarchy exploited the American settlers with high TAXES, not usury.
    Usury is almost exclusively Jewish, or British Jews if you will.
    The British monarchy over-taxed the American settlers to nearly the point of death, because King George was deeply indebted to the Jews and the Jews demanded payment he could no longer afford. Of course that doesn't excuse King George who should have just told the Jews to go (back) to hell.

You need a serious history lesson.
    In both ancient and modern history.
    And you need to stop putting words into other people's mouths.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AryanChristianIsraelite View Post
    BULLS#$T!!!!
    Unbelievable how you can put words in my mouth!!!
    I'm surprised you haven't been banned from here by now, if that's what you go round doing on here.

Where did I say the Germans are Huns?
    Where did I imply that?

Please explain.

Unless, somehow you think that the ancient Assyrians were Huns - in which case you need a serious history lesson.
    The British are at least half German themselves - and I never - EVER - said the Germans were Huns.
    I did not even say the Germans were Assyrians - but rather the original Prussians were Assyrians (before they intermarried with SOME of the Germans in the Eastern German empire when the empires merged)

I am part Boer myself - so I don't need a history lesson from you on who persecuted the Boers (who are white South Africans of Dutch decent , for those who don't know). I am also 1/8th German myself, about half Scottish and some English.

PS - The British are not associated with usury - the Jews are!!!!
    Which begs the question, are you trying to avoid discussing that aspect???
    If so....then why?
    But I will let fellow readers on here make up their minds, without accusing anyone of anything, maybe I am just mistaken.

The British monarchy exploited the American settlers with high TAXES, not usury.
    Usury is almost exclusively Jewish, or British Jews if you will.
    The British monarchy over-taxed the American settlers to nearly the point of death, because King George was deeply indebted to the Jews and the Jews demanded payment he could no longer afford. Of course that doesn't excuse King George who should have just told the Jews to go (back) to hell.

You need a serious history lesson.
    In both ancient and modern history.
    And you need to stop putting words into other people's mouths.
    I have been in the mindset of Astragoth. Courage is something obtained in forced arguments and confrontations. AryanChristianIsrealite I also know what it feels to be a punching bag too. There are so few people in the remnant who participate in the forum.

Show mercy and put each other higher than yourself. The more we in the body of Christ edify each other the stronger we are against the children of the devil

I'm more of the newbie here and just wanted to say a couple of things related to this:

I had registered on Finck's discussion board about the same time I found this board. Having made the mistake of commenting on a thread, it became apparent really fast that Finck's disciples do not like to have their views challenged - and honestly, I did not know that anyone had a silly doctrine that blacks are fallen angels and so forth.

FWIW, God created the beasts of the earth prior to Adam. The serpent in Genesis was a pre-Adamic being (aka a beast), but he was a beast of the field as distinguished as a beast of the earth. Either way, beast only means living thing.

The serpent was a fallen Angel by the name of Satan (aka the Devil, etc. as can be seen in Revelations 20: 2) and that seedline and none other is who we are in perpetual war with. The race issue is one where it is a symptom of a bigger problem and you have to understand the root cause of evil if you are ever to deal with it.

The non-white races are simply pre-Adamic beings and there is no direct evidence they were ever in the Garden of Eden. That is my .02 cents worth.

No worries on the Finck thread. That "ex" cop is mostly sock puppets and does everything it can to defile Christian Identity.

Best to stay away - they're a documented sex cult (even down to the name Christogenea or "God's penis"):

You'll find no detour from traditional CJCC seedline doctrine here (like Swift or Comparet).

Not all claiming to be CI are. Welcome to the forums, btw.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)