Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seed of man and seed of beast

Re: Seed of man and seed of beast

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Fink has been worming around Radio Aryan who I'm sure he will ruin. Its a shame I liked them.
    I realize that it is a bit off point, but maybe the problem we're having is that we call Identity a movement and it has never been a denomination. That's not to suggest we need a denomination, but maybe a generic platform that clearly sets forth some standards so that Identity does have an identity by which they are known.

The Canaanites, Edomites, Amalekites, etc. spew a lot of crap, lumping all Identity groups into the same lot with those most of us would clearly disagree with. Finck says one thing on one program and spews another view on his site.

Back to the topic at hand:

According to the AKJV:

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1 : 24

No doubt about it. God created the beast of the earth. Now turn with me to Genesis 3 : 1:

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made."

Implied in Genesis 3 : 1 God created the beast of the field. I could be more specific and show many chapters that refer to the serpent (aka the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, etc.) as a created being being subject to God's ultimate authority - which, in my mind, that God is the Creator of the serpent.

The word beast only means a living thing. Those in the Fake Identity Bureaucracy (hereinafter called fibbers) claim that all beasts are evil. They say that all of them will be put in a lake of fire. If you disagree, you are a universalist (sic.)

Since I do not believe that the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises (see Romans 9 : 4) can be transferred to another people and ONLY Christian Israelites (represented by the White, Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Teutonic and kindred peoples) are that elect, it is highly dishonest to call me (or any other dual seedliner) a universalist.

The fibbers, from what I can gather, are looking for a religious angle to exploit in order to enlist good people into a perpetual war with hate as its primary motivation. Their campaigns fail them; they lose a lot of good people to prisons; some even die. None of them can tell you of their victories. There is a path to victory, IF you understand the plan.

That's my rant. It's my first post of 2018 and HAPPY NEW YEAR! May Yahweh bless us all.

Sorry if I got short with you, brother. I appreciate all who study scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    Sorry if I got short with you, brother. I appreciate all who study scripture.

Got short with me? I didn't really notice it. We're good. I'm here for the fellowship. If we get a bit short with each other, we're still brothers in Christ at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    The verse in question:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast." - Jeremiah 31:27

Notice it doesn't even allude to "together" as such adulteration is obviously forbidden by Yahweh in His Law? Beware of universalists who claim Yahweh will promote such race-mixing as all this verse says is Israel will be increased in both children and livestock as a blessing under the New Covenant.

I swear Christian Identity aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Better rendering; “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals.

How some can claim to be CI while claiming Yahweh is a race-mixer is beyond me.
    I fully agree with your view on this. The word sow as used in that verse must conform to the rest of Scripture AND the word (according to Strong's Concordance) can be figurative or literal. There is no way you can have a Bible demanding racial integrity and then misinterpret a single verse to change the entire biblical narrative. Whoever was selling that notion is either dishonest or ignorant. Glad you helped straighten it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    I realize that it is a bit off point, but maybe the problem we're having is that we call Identity a movement and it has never been a denomination. That's not to suggest we need a denomination, but maybe a generic platform that clearly sets forth some standards so that Identity does have an identity by which they are known.

The Canaanites, Edomites, Amalekites, etc. spew a lot of crap, lumping all Identity groups into the same lot with those most of us would clearly disagree with. Finck says one thing on one program and spews another view on his site.

Back to the topic at hand:

According to the AKJV:

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1 : 24

No doubt about it. God created the beast of the earth. Now turn with me to Genesis 3 : 1:

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made."

Implied in Genesis 3 : 1 God created the beast of the field. I could be more specific and show many chapters that refer to the serpent (aka the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, etc.) as a created being being subject to God's ultimate authority - which, in my mind, that God is the Creator of the serpent.

The word beast only means a living thing. Those in the Fake Identity Bureaucracy (hereinafter called fibbers) claim that all beasts are evil. They say that all of them will be put in a lake of fire. If you disagree, you are a universalist (sic.)

Since I do not believe that the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises (see Romans 9 : 4) can be transferred to another people and ONLY Christian Israelites (represented by the White, Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Teutonic and kindred peoples) are that elect, it is highly dishonest to call me (or any other dual seedliner) a universalist.

The fibbers, from what I can gather, are looking for a religious angle to exploit in order to enlist good people into a perpetual war with hate as its primary motivation. Their campaigns fail them; they lose a lot of good people to prisons; some even die. None of them can tell you of their victories. There is a path to victory, IF you understand the plan.

That's my rant. It's my first post of 2018 and HAPPY NEW YEAR! May Yahweh bless us all.
    You are correct. Yahweh clearly created the beast of the earth and reiterates this fact many times in the first few chapters of Genesis:

Job_26:13* "His hand hath formed the crooked serpent."
    Gen_1:24* And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
    Gen_1:25* And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    Gen_1:30* And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
    Gen_3:1* Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
    Gen_6:7* And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
    Gen_7:14* They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
    Gen_7:21* And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
    Gen_8:19* Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

You're completely correct within Christian Identity doctrine. Scripturally, only tares are plants not created by Yahweh:

Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil."
    Matthew 15:13 "Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."

Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Yahweh certainly has great plans for you.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You are correct. Yahweh clearly created the beast of the earth and reiterates this fact many times in the first few chapters of Genesis:

Job_26:13* "His hand hath formed the crooked serpent."
    Gen_1:24* And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
    Gen_1:25* And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    Gen_1:30* And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
    Gen_3:1* Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
    Gen_6:7* And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
    Gen_7:14* They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
    Gen_7:21* And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
    Gen_8:19* Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

You're completely correct within Christian Identity doctrine. Scripturally, only tares are plants not created by Yahweh:

Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil."
    Matthew 15:13 "Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."

Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Yahweh certainly has great plans for you.

Thanks you for words of encouragement. Pastor Visser has done a good job witnessing to his Christian Israelite brethren so let's hope that my efforts will complement his.

Still hoping others will join us in this thread, I wanted to add a couple of things.

When we read Genesis and the account of creation, we must differentiate between a beast of the field and a beast of the earth. In Genesis 1: 25 the Bible speaks of God creating the "beast of the earth" while in Genesis 3: 1 we find that the "serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field."

Note that there is a difference here between a beast of the earth and a beast of the field. I would submit to you that the beast of the earth encompasses those creatures that were created here on earth while the beast of the field in Genesis chapter 3 were more of an angelic order that God created in the heavens. Proof?

In Genesis 2: 5 we find that there was "not a man to till the ground." At first glance one would think we're talking about planting a garden by which we grow food to eat (literally.) The reality is, the pre-Adamic creation had been tilling the ground for thousands of years before Adam. Side Note here: The word "days" as used in Genesis only means equal periods of time. So a day could have been thousands and thousands of our years as contrasted to a 24 hour day.

Anyway, Genesis is full of metaphors and symbolic language. So, what was meant by "till the ground" was to exploit the natural resources to advance man. AFTER the creation of Adam man (a little over 6000 years ago), our world suddenly exploded with achievements that were never even dreamed about thousands upon thousands of years earlier. To "till the ground meant to serve. For example: The word till comes from the Hebrew word abad and it means to serve, to bring to pass, and to labour.

Man was to have dominion over the beasts of the earth, but we find that the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field. We know that the serpent was the Devil, Lucifer, Satan, etc. AND that the serpent was a beast. But, the serpent was a beast of the field and the angelic order was created in heaven and is of a higher order than man. I can come to only one conclusion:

There is a difference between a beast of the earth and a beast of the field. And when Eve went into the Garden of Eden, it was not to pick fruit off of trees to literally eat, but to interact with those beings we now know as angels. Those beings were represented as trees (and such symbolic is used in other chapters of the Bible) and the "fruit" was information Eve would need that would be imparted to her and Adam. But, Eve approached the forbidden tree and was confronted with the serpent. The serpent beguiled Eve and that word beguiled has only one meaning. Eve had sexual relations with Satan who appeared to her as an angel.

She bore Cain from this union and Cain is never listed as a son of Adam. And God made his punishment to Eve fit her crime (transgression of God's command.) See Genesis 3 : 16

That's how I read it. Your view is welcome.