Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seed of man and seed of beast

Blog Entries

non whites are not a angle-adamite Cross breed

anyone here think non whites came into existence from angles interbreeding with the daughters of Adam

any one who believes of something like this need to study the bible for them self

Matthew 28:3
    His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

Angels are white countenance means appearance and lightning is white look it up use the strong's concordance the bible and a dictionary also use your brain white plus white dose not make black
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Re: non whites are not a angle-adamite Cross breed

I see quite a bit of this going around in the chats. For example, "the fallen angels interbred with the Asian and Negro races thus all who are upon this earth now are either pure white or Jewish spawn of Satan".

If you ask me, fools who think this are giving WAY too much credit to the other races. For obvious reasons. And fools who claim the other races came into being through the fallen angels deny the fact that Yahweh created all the races just as he created different species of birds, for example.

Common sense just loves taking a flying leap.

This is a non-CI doctrine put forth by Finck to justify his own bastards.

Not only is it an impossibility but outright ridiculous also.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I sort of addressed this in this post @

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...6985#post16985
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Hi Pastor Visser.

Thank you for allowing me onto your forums and although I am sure we will not always agree perfectly on everything, hopefully we will at least agree on the most important things.

Here is my view on the Nephilim which I try to base as much as possible on scripture and translations of scripture into it's original text:

To respond to what Father of Six said (http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...6985#post16985) when he quoted Swift, if this is what the book of Enoch says about the Negro (although partially true), then the book of enoch is definitely a fraud because it is not scriptural. For something to stand up to scrutiny, there has to be similiar, or identical references to what it says in other parts of the Bible to back it up.

Although Enoch is mentioned in other books of the Bible, there is no indication in other parts of scripture that the Negro was brought to earth by Satan. The Negro, despite his faults, is a creation of Yahweh, just like the white man is and just like lions and tigers and bears and elephants. There is no doubt we were meant to keep seperate, but the black man, like the white man is becoming an endangered species - mailnly due to race mixing. The vast majority of "negroes" in the United States are not negroes at all - Barack Obama being a prime example of a new generation "coloured". The Negro is not a threat to the white man as long as the white man keeps seperate from him. It is the colored who starts to become a threat to the white man and the Jew (Khazar) is the "King of the Coloureds".

I strongly suspect that the so-called book of Enoch was not written by Enoch, and I also doubt that it is a latter reproduction of his earlier writings. Just the style in which it was written also seems quite different to the other books of the Bible.

PS - I have something else to add, something which I think that not a lot of people here have explored:

Here is a comment I posted on another forum a few years ago that I specially went to dig up now, so that I wouldn't have to re-type it from scratch:

First, here is the most common reference to giants in the Bible:

Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

There are 2 Hebrew words when translating the word giants of different Bible verses, and they are totally different translations - only the one in Samuel should be translated "giant" and not the one in Genesis (although it is in the KJV); and neither are extra-terrestrial beings !

The "Rephaim" of 2 Samuel 5:18 and the word "giant" of 2 Samuel 21:16 are the same Hebrew word: "Raphah" <07497> meaning literally (according to Strongs concordance) "giant" from 1051 "Beyth Rapha", "house of the giant", or tribe of giants.

However this is NOT the same Hebrew translation as the English word "giants" in Genesis, who were simply "tyrants" (Hebrew word: Nephil/Nephilum)"

Go look-up "giants" in the context of the verse in Genesis, using Strong Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew Chaldee and Greek dictionaries (hardcover print - cover is maroon in colour, more than 2.5 inches thick by Riverside Book and Bible House, Iowa Falls, Iowa -different to some online Strongs that have been corrupted):

It says: "5303 nephil, nef-eel'; from 5307; prop., a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:-giant". I assume the word giants in the context of the book of Enoch could mean the same in Hebrew or Aramaic, since the book of Enoch seems to have been originally written in these 2 languages.

However, we still need to be very careful when talking about the book of Enoch. Although there are references to the individual (Enoch) in the Bible we use today, references to Enoch and any verses similar to verses found in the Book of Enoch which are found in the Bible are few and far between!

Here is Wikipedia on the book of Enoch although I don't always agree with everything in Wikipedia:

"The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch) is an ancient Jewish religious work, traditionally ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. It is NOT PART OF THE BIBLICAL CANON as used by Jews, apart from Beta Israel. It is regarded as canonical by the ETHIOPIAN Orthodox Church and Eritrean Orthodox Church, but NO OTHER CHRISTIAN GROUP. The older sections(mainly in the Book of the Watchers) are estimated to date from about 300 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably was composed at the end of the 1st century BC. It is wholly EXTANT ONLY IN THE GE'EZ LANGUAGE, with Aramaic FRAGMENTS from the Dead Sea Scrolls and A FEW Greek and Latin fragments. The original language was either Aramaic or Hebrew; E. Isaac suggests that the Book of Enoch, like the Book of Daniel, was composed partially in Aramaic and partially in Hebrew.[3]:6 A SHORT SECTION of 1 Enoch (1 En 1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15), and is there attributed to "Enoch the Seventh from Adam" (1 En 60:8)."

The parts of Enoch suggesting fallen angels interbreeding with humans is what should be viewed with the most suspicion.
    I believe the book, if it even originally existed, became distorted.
    It is important to note that the fact that genuine Bible authors referred to Enoch in any posiive way, or any way at all, is in no way proof that the Book of Enoch is:

a) Divinely inspired, or
    b) Divinley insprired and not tampered with in the slightest possible way, or
    c) Even written by Enoch to begin with.

I look forward to your impression of what I have written here.

Regards,

AryanChristianIsraelite.

The seed of man and the seed of beast never adulterate!

The dolts at God's Cock claim Yahweh is a race-mixer because they can't read Jeremiah 31:27!

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast."

This verse about God increasing substance for Israelites is claimed by the imposter to now mean TOGETHER!

Talk about adding to God's word to make Him a lair! Perhaps this 'Zeeon' is something found in 'One Corinthians' haha!

Seed of man and seed of beast

The verse in question:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast." - Jeremiah 31:27

Notice it doesn't even allude to "together" as such adulteration is obviously forbidden by Yahweh in His Law? Beware of universalists who claim Yahweh will promote such race-mixing as all this verse says is Israel will be increased in both children and livestock as a blessing under the New Covenant.

I swear Christian Identity aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Better rendering; “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals.

How some can claim to be CI while claiming Yahweh is a race-mixer is beyond me.

Re: Seed of man and seed of beast

Needful thread, K-2 and thanks!

It certainly shows how some hillbillies can't read simple English.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    The verse in question:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man [and] with the seed of beast." - Jeremiah 31:27
    The devil's children drop one word - "and."

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    The verse in question:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast." - Jeremiah 31:27

Notice it doesn't even allude to "together" as such adulteration is obviously forbidden by Yahweh in His Law? Beware of universalists who claim Yahweh will promote such race-mixing as all this verse says is Israel will be increased in both children and livestock as a blessing under the New Covenant.

I swear Christian Identity aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Better rendering; “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals.

How some can claim to be CI while claiming Yahweh is a race-mixer is beyond me.
    Obviously, this thread needs bumping as even more dolts are claiming Yahweh promotes mixing, sigh.

Is this verse really that hard to read?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)