Thread: Most un-noticed bible verses

Most un-noticed bible verses

Here's something that I wrote for my blog. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it, but mostly I just wanted to share it here.

Most un-noticed bible verses:

Malachi. 1:2 "I have loved you, saith THE LORD, Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? Saith THE LORD; yet I loved Jacob,…
    :3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

This shows that the lord does not want us to have interracial relationships.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgoten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." -Hosea 4:6

Dear me, I guess you race mixers are really out of luck. But how do we know the bible speaks of the white race? See the next verse and find out.

Revelation 1:13 "and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the fot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    14. "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow' and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"

Now, in the bible it may talk about the Israelites. But the Israelites of today are not the Israelites of old. See what 2Samuel 7:10 has to say below. There is not enough room in Israel for the true Israelites.

" Moreover I will apoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime," 2Samuel 7:10

How can we be sure that the great migration has already occured? Well, for physical matters the new nation of Israel was created in 1948 as a place for European Jews. The land of Israel had since been occupied by Palestinian Arabs (Not people of God) The Jews were sent back to Israel because they weren't meant to be in Europe in the first place. That is one way to tell, but let's see what else the bible has to say.

"And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth" so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered." Genesis 13:16

Who were the first people to settle in different areas? The whites, because the whites came from Europe into Northern Asia, India, Africa (To include South Africa which today is still around 10% white), The Americas (To include several South American countries where whites are a majority, and North America) and all over the world. Until recently when immigration happened, yet Whites are still the most widespread group on the planet.

The white race is the true Israel, and according to the bible.

"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his thenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."

I think that it is plain to see that the white race are the people of God.

Re: Most un-noticed bible verses

Thanks, Donald. It's a good read so far.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)