View Poll Results: ARE NON - WHITES SOULLESS?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Non-whites are soulless

20 71.43%
  • Everybody has a soul

6 21.43%
  • other/explain??

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are non-white soulless?

Re: Are non-white soulless?

Good post. A non-white can never be a Christian in the true sense of the word because to be a Christian requires a covenant relationship with our triune God (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit). God made His covenant relationship with the Israelites of the Old and New Testaments. Jesus Christ came to redeem His lost sheep ... the lost sheep of the House of Israel. They were the people that God had divorced for committing spiritual and religious fornication. Non-whites may believe what they wish but they cannot enter into the covenant contract between God and Adam-man.

We can also note that blacks tend to fill the pews of the Penecostal "church." The Penecostal "church" is a club for spiritualists and voodooists. A good match for the black and brown communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Krider View Post
    I voted non-whites are soulless not just for the obvious reasons but for the scripture quote that SaxonJackson used; Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
    Although a non-white will claim to be christian and actually believe that they are, they cannot let go of their culture.
    If one would notice, they cannot let go of their culture no matter how much christianity they say they have.
    Negros for example will dress and act like they are in africa even though most negros in America have never been to africa, it is the same with all other non-whites
    Whites, no matter what part of Europe they come from all worship God the same way.
    Even the scripture when translated into the language of the non-white looses it's meaning and God's word becomes something other than "Spirit".

Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
    Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    1Ki 17:24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.
    Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    1Jn 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
    Hos 4:1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

Ps. 138:2: “For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

Soul is 5315 - 5315 nephesh neh'-fesh from 5314; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental):--any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X (dis-)contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

Genesis 2:7: 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - KJV

Everything has a soul - Strong's Concordance shows - but only Adam man became a ''Living soul'' the other races I think are ''Not living'' souls - they have souls.But they are not living souls like Adamites souls...

I read in a book,a kind of fact book that ''Early Catholic doctrine declared that women did not have souls.Adam gave a rib to create Eve,it was claimed,but did not give a part of his soul.This belief has never been officially changed''

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    I read in a book,a kind of fact book that ''Early Catholic doctrine declared that women did not have souls.Adam gave a rib to create Eve,it was claimed,but did not give a part of his soul.This belief has never been officially changed''
    I agree with this statement. If other races were truly souless, we would not be able to impress Yahweh's laws upon them. It is our duty to govern this world, we have failed to do that properly for far too long now. But the purpose of our formation was to bring Yah's order to this earth.

Don't misinterpret this as acceptance of everyone as equals by no means. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, by Malachi83, the bible tells us that animals even have a soul, so I agree that to be soulless would be dead.

My belief stands that we are all here with a purpose, each to his own KIND. The corruption of our churches, schools, societies, and even homes, has caused a severe lack of understanding of each races own place on earth. The Canaanite/Edomite Jews are purely evil, and will surely perish when our King returns. But due to them, we have strife between all races now simply because of multi-culturalism.

When a nation, regardless of racial stock, is able to stand on its own without interference from outsiders. They are able to prosper to the fullest of THEIR ability. If they only are able to live in a 3rd world condition, then that is the way Yahweh intended them to live. Look at Mongoloids today, as a whole, they are now a dominate force in the world economy, while the Negroes in Africa are still starving and remain in a cesspool they know as life.

Our own culture is degenerate today. People laugh at the idea of something as simple as reading today. To hope someone could tell you where their ancestors hail from today, would be wishing into an empty well. And all due to the jew and his satanic agenda against our people.

If anyone doesn't have a soul, it would be them.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Do non-Whites have souls? Yes, they do, as animals have.

What kind of souls do they have? The unbaptized coloreds, being conceived in uncleanness and often dedicated to demons by demon-worshiping parents, are possessed by unclean spirits. Hence their bestial behavior.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-20-2016 at 05:39 PM.

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

I believe that everyone but the Canaanite bloodline has a soul. The reason I say this is because Christ says Matt 15:13 "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." To me this tells me that SOMETHING isnt supposed to be here. We know that the 'beasts of the field' were people, probably Negroids and Mongoloids, Ive heard that the hispanic race is a mix of edomite and mongoloid blood. So ALL MIXED bloodlines were not planted.

I don't believe that a mamzer can possess a soul, as they are not a creation of Yahweh God. Obviously, blacks trust in Jesus or they wouldn't have so many all black churches. They also have their own message given them, which proves that Yahweh uses His creations against His chosen. It why seperation is so important, that way we can all live in our own accord, the way we are intended too.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

No. Absolutely not. They have no soul. You can see it in the eye of the soulless nigger. It's as black as coal. Like a dolls eye. Or a sharks eye. Soulless....

Some verses to prove that universalism is a false teaching. Please add more verses as you think of them.

Jeremiah 31:31,
    v31 states the new covenant will be made ONLY with the house of Israel and house of Judah.
    v32 identifies exactly who those people are so there is no confusion---He led them out of Egypt.

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,[a] says the Lord.

33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Rev 21:9-12
    v12 New Jerusalem wil be entered into through only 12 gates, the name of each of the 12 tribes above each gate. There is no gate for negroes, Jews, asians, or others.

9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Genesis 17:21
    v 20 Ishmael is blessed but excluded from the covenant though he "believed" in God.

19 "......and thou shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him."
    21 "But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this time in the next year."

Genesis 21:12, Romans 9:7, Hebrews 11:18"

"In Isaac shall thy seed be called".

Saying non-aryans have souls is like saying dogs and cats have souls.

A soul is the animating force. It is what moves us. All living creatures have souls. (I know this definition is open for debate, but I will rely on antiquity to define the terms.)

Thomas Aquinas attributed "soul" (anima) to all organisms but taught that only human souls are immortal.[3] Other religions teach that all biological organisms have souls, and others further still that even non-biological entities (such as rivers and mountains) possess souls. This latter belief is called animism.[4] Anima mundi and the Dharmic Ātman are concepts of a "world soul."

SNIP

In the Septuagint (LXX), ψυχή translates Hebrew נפש nephesh, meaning "life, vital breath", which is in English variously translated as "soul, self, life, creature, person, appetite, mind, living being, desire, emotion, passion"; e.g. in Genesis 1:20:

— וַיֹּ֣אמֶר אֱלֹהִ֔ים יִשְׁרְצ֣וּ הַמַּ֔יִם שֶׁ֖רֶץ נֶ֣פֶשׁ חַיָּ֑ה
    LXX καὶ εἶπεν ὁ θεός ἐξαγαγέτω τὰ ὕδατα ἑρπετὰ ψυχῶν ζωσῶν.
    Vulgate Creavitque Deus cete grandia, et omnem animam viventem atque motabilem.
    KJV "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth."

Paul of Tarsus used ψυχή and πνεῦμα specifically to distinguish between the Jewish notions of נפש nephesh and רוח ruah (spirit) (also in LXX, e.g. Genesis 1:2 וְר֣וּחַאֱלֹהִ֔ים = πνεῦμα θεοῦ = spiritus Dei = "the Spirit of God").
    Semantics

Although the terms soul and spirit are sometimes used interchangeably, soul may denote a more worldly and less transcendent aspect of a person.[7] According to psychologist James Hillman, soul has an affinity for negative thoughts and images, whereas spirit seeks to rise above the entanglements of life and death.[8] The words soul and psyche can also be treated synonymously, although psyche has more physical connotations, whereas soul is connected more closely to spirituality and religion.[9]
    Philosophical views

The Ancient Greeks used the same word for 'alive' as for 'ensouled', indicating that the earliest surviving western philosophical view believed that the soul was that which gave the body life. The soul was considered the incorporeal or spiritual 'breath' which animates (from the Latin, anima, cf. animal) the living organism.
    The more important question is, do all living creatures have The Spirit. Are they born of the right water (of the womb)?

Genetically, do they have The Law written in their hearts?

Again, we can debate the finer points of the meaning of these words, but the bottom line is that only one people are born of The Spirit; while we know that all creatures have various forms of animation, and self-awareness.