View Poll Results: ARE NON - WHITES SOULLESS?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Non-whites are soulless

20 71.43%
  • Everybody has a soul

6 21.43%
  • other/explain??

2 7.14%

Thread: Are non-white soulless?

Hybrid View

Are non-white soulless?

Are Non-Whites soulless?
    Is that Biblical fact or Christian Identity myth?
    would you consider non-whites as soulless people or do you think everybody has a soul?
    Would you consider this as not scriptural??

What do you think? what is your opinion???

Re: Are non-white soulless?

Any votes folks?? Scripture or myth?

Non-whites have "soul" just no Spirit.

Pastor Bill

Only Adamites have Souls.

Genesis 1:30: 30and to every animal of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth on the earth, in which is a living soul, every green herb for food. And it was so. - Darby Translation

The soul motivates what we do. Mind, will and emotions if you don’t have a soul you are dead.

Good post. It's a hard word to define but I believe that the soul is who or what a living being is minus the physical body. A dog can express itself and show a form of love. It can think and behave in a certain manner. It can express joy, sorrow, anger, fear, boredom, pain, love, hatred, and a plethora of expressions and behaviors. I'm not sure to what depth the soul is connected to the mind or if they are two distinctively different attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Genesis 1:30: 30and to every animal of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth on the earth, in which is a living soul, every green herb for food. And it was so. - Darby Translation

The soul motivates what we do. Mind, will and emotions if you don’t have a soul you are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Are Non-Whites soulless?
    Is that Biblical fact or Christian Identity myth?
    would you consider non-whites as soulless people or do you think everybody has a soul?
    Would you consider this as not scriptural??

What do you think? what is your opinion???
    Perhaps one should ask the question. Was Cain born from above or was he born from below? Did Cain have a living soul or did he have a natural soul? Did Cain process the fruits of the spirit or was it something else? These questions can easily be solved by searching scripture.

When YHWH created Adam, he created a physical lifeless body. I say it was lifeless because the shell of Adam was empty and contained no spirit. "For as the body without the spirit is dead." James 2:26.

With Adam YHWH breathed into him and Adam became a living soul.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Gen 2:7

The word for breath can mean spirit. God breathed spiritual faculties into Adam and Adam came to life. Without the spirit there is no life. "All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils." Job 27:3 The breath/spirit is life.

The key here is living soul; YHWH’s enhancement of the natural soul.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Cor 2:14.

The word translated “natural” from the Greek is psuchikos (5591) referring to the man who is governed only by his environment; namely, his natural or animal instincts. This man is unable to understand spiritual truths because he does not possess the indwelling of the Spirit of YHWH. 2 Peter 2:12 But these, as creatures without reason, born mere animals to be taken and destroyed, railing in matters whereof they are ignorant, shall in their destroying surely be destroyed, ASV.

Natural soul consists of: imagination, conscience, memory, reason, and affections.

Living soul consist of: imagination, conscience, memory, reason, affections, and spiritual faculties connected to YHWH.

Conclusion: All men have souls, but only true descendants of Adam without spot or blemish have a living soul.

Those that have a spiritual body are born from above John 3:3 and those that have a natural body are born from below which stands to reason.

Non-Adamic people are born from below and do not have YHWH’s breath of life i.e. living soul given to Adam. Adam’s breath of life/living soul was given to him from above.

Christ said: “Ye must be born from above” John 3:3. This is not merely a personal but a universal demand.

• Born from above is a more correct rendering of this verse. Vol. 5 Clarke’s Commentary of the whole Bible.

• Except we be born from above, we cannot see this, that is, we cannot understand the nature of it. Vol. 3 Matthew Henry’s Commentary.

• Be born again – or, as the word admits of being rendered, “from above”. Vol. 3 Jamieson, Fausset, Brown Bible Commentary.

• Born anew translated from the Greek which means “begotten from above” the adverb in Greek can mean “from the beginning”, “anew,” but the Aramaic which translated can mean only “from above” i.e., “from YHWH”. Vol. 8 The Interpreter’s Bible.

Every Biblical Commentary that I have and I have nine of them tells me the same “Ye must be born from above”. My Ferrar Fenton bible has the correct translation: John 3:3 “Most assuredly I tell you,” replied Jesus, “that unless any one is born from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.” I also have a second bible that got it right translated by a *Catholic Priest Francis Aloysius Spencer, O.P. Translated into English from the Original Greek In 1946: Jesus replied to him, “unless one is born from above, one cannot see the Kingdom of God” John 3:3 and one more from the “Institute for Scripture Research” Page 1019 Yohanan 3:3 “Truly, truly, I say unto you, unless one is born from above, he is unable to see the reign of Elohim.”

Now let us turn our attention to Cain. Was he born from above or was he born from below?

Let’s take a quick look at Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Seth was born from above with a living soul in the likeness and image of his father Adam.

Was Cain born in the image or likeness of Adam? No he was not! He was born in the image and likeness of his father i.e. the serpent.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own nature*: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

From what is here said, it is manifest, says Dr. Lightfoot, that the whole tendency of our Savior’s discourse is to show the Jews, that they are the seed of that serpent which was to bruise the heel of the Messiah: else what could that mean, ver. 44: Ye are of your father the devil, i.e. ye are the seed of the serpent. Clarks’ Commentary vol. V page 580.

Some might say. Well what about Abel? Abel’s conception is not mentioned specifically, as has been the case with Cain. His birth is directly linked to that of Cain: Eve continued to bring forth. It is not even clear whether or not he is the second of twins. At birth he is already referred to as ‘brother of Cain’. After his birth he is continually referred to as ‘the brother’: ‘Abel his brother’ (twice), ‘Abel your brother’, ‘my brothers keeper’, ‘your brother’s blood’. He is continuously referred to as ‘brother’, and never as a person in his own right, with a value of his own. That Abel is a brother is mentioned seven times, but it is never mentioned of Cain. The entire emphasis is on Abel’s being a brother: he does not have a brother, he is a brother only. Cain is described as negating his brother: he rejects his brotherhood with Abel through his looks, his speeches, and final deed, premeditated murder. The crux of the story is that YHWH is the only one who treats Abel differently.

Cain was given ample warnings by YHWH Genesis 4:6-7, but Cain does not listen nor does he understand. Cain is more concerned about his fourfold punishment than he is about the gruesome premeditated murder of Abel. Why? Because he has a natural soul as 1 Cor 2:14 describes.

Exile

I voted that everyone has a soul. Only Adam received the "breath of life" from the Father and became a "living soul." Adam received a spirit.

Here's the definition of "soul" from the Strong's Concordance:

Strong's #5315: nephesh (pronounced neh'-fesh)

from 5314; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental):--any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X (dis-)contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

From what I can gather from the above definition even an animal or beast has a soul.