View Poll Results: White Man's Greatest Threat to Survival?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dark Hordes Moving into Our Land Threatening Violence?

0 0%
  • More Specifically ... The Muslim Invation?

0 0%
  • White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH?

18 72.00%
  • The Increase of the National Debt/Enslavement to The Jewish Banking Cartel?

0 0%
  • The False Doctrines Taught in the Mainstream "Church?"

1 4.00%
  • The Wholesale Abortion of White Babies?

0 0%
  • Interracial Marriage Between Whites and the Dark Races?

2 8.00%
  • Other?

4 16.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Do white Christian ''KNOW'' they are turning away from God ??
    2Pe 3:3-5 "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of."

They are willingly ignorant of God's charges because they choose it themselves!

Id say the dark hordes coming in aswell as the other points mentioned. Race-mixing wouldnt happen if these people were not brought into white homelands for that very purpose.

I voted "White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH."

OTHER: The pastors who have done violence to Yahweh's Law, leading True Israel to its own destruction.

My anger is kindled against the shepherds! (Zechariah 10:3a)

Her prophets are reckless, treacherous men; her priests have profaned the sanctuary. They have done violence to the law. (Zephaniah 3:4)

But it shall come about, if you do not obey the LORD your God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes with which I charge you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you. …The LORD will send upon you curses, confusion, and rebuke, in all you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken Me. (Deuteronomy 28:15, 20)

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. …Not everyone who says to Me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?” And then I will declare to them, “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.” (Matthew 7:15, 21-23)

How terrible it will be for you experts in religious law! For you hide the key to knowledge from the people. You don't enter the Kingdom yourselves, and you prevent others from entering. (Luke 11:52)

Then the LORD said to me, The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds. (Jeremiah 14:14)

For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish. …For I have not sent them, declares the LORD, but they prophesy falsely in My name, in order that I may drive you out and that you may perish, you and the prophets who prophesy to you. (Jeremiah 27:10, 15)

And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD to the shepherds: "Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock. The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them."

Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD: "As I live," says the Lord GOD, "surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock"—therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD! Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them."
    (Ezekiel 34:1-10)

His watchmen are blind, They are all ignorant; They are all dumb dogs, They cannot bark; Sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yes, they are greedy dogs which never have enough. And they are shepherds who cannot understand; They all look to their own way, Every one for his own gain, From his own territory. (Isaiah 56:9-10)

The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. (Jeremiah 2:8)

For the shepherds have become stupid and have not sought the LORD; Therefore they have not prospered, and all their flock is scattered. (Jeremiah 10:21)

Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. (Jeremiah 12:10)

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:1-2)

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. (Revelation 19:20)

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15)

I voted “White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH.”

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:30 KJV

Exile

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I voted “White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH.”

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:30 KJV

Exile
    And the second commandment is like unto the first, thou shalt love thy neighbor (White Israelites) as thyself.

On that Poll ''White Man's Greatest Threat to Survival'' I say all of the above you could choose all of them because every single one of them is a threat to the Survival of the White Race and all of it is taking place already.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    it does make sense Obadiah, an interesting post..

But,what about race mixers who feel they are doing right and consider themselves Christian folk?
    People who race mix and consider it right and think it's acceptable by God? I don't think they would consider themselves ''disobedient'' they probably consider it Christian...

is ''The False Doctrines Taught in the Mainstream "Church?" Just a symptom or are they Christian folk who don't know they are doing wrong?

That's just my opinion..

Do you think ignorance of the Laws of God is an excuse when there are so many avenues by which to pursue the correct answer? If an issue (like inter-racial marriage or the failure to test the spirits) is so contentious, does a Christian not have the duty and obligation to "Study to shew thyself approved?" II Timothy 2 : 15

From what i've seen the greatest threat is our infighting over stupid crap.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.