View Poll Results: White Man's Greatest Threat to Survival?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dark Hordes Moving into Our Land Threatening Violence?

    0 0%
  • More Specifically ... The Muslim Invation?

    0 0%
  • White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH?

    18 75.00%
  • The Increase of the National Debt/Enslavement to The Jewish Banking Cartel?

    0 0%
  • The False Doctrines Taught in the Mainstream "Church?"

    1 4.17%
  • The Wholesale Abortion of White Babies?

    0 0%
  • Interracial Marriage Between Whites and the Dark Races?

    2 8.33%
  • Other?

    3 12.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

  1. #1

    What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    What's the greatest nemesis, menace, or threat to the survival of the White Race?

  2. #2

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    What's the greatest nemesis, menace, or threat to the survival of the White Race?
    Race Mixing - that is my opinion

  3. #3

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    That's definitely a "biggy." It's certainly one of the most disgusting things to see. I voted for "White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH?" If we humbled ourselves and turned to our Creator we would be following His Laws (including the Laws against interracial marriage) and we would be blessed as we have always been when we followed the rules and example of the King of kings, Jesus Christ.

    Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Race Mixing - that is my opinion

  4. #4

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    That's definitely a "biggy." It's certainly one of the most disgusting things to see. I voted for "White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH?" If we humbled ourselves and turned to our Creator we would be following His Laws (including the Laws against interracial marriage) and we would be blessed as we have always been when we followed the rules and example of the King of kings, Jesus Christ.
    that one is important ''White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH? it is a problem people becoming more agonostic and aethist and turning away from Christianity -
    They turn to evolution and other false ways - '' the big bang ''

    People should study Christianity..

  5. #5
    Obadiah 1:18
    Guest

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    It's a no brainer: the third option. All of white man's problems stem from his disobedience to Yahweh. Everything else is just a symptom of that disobedience.

  6. #6

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    I agree 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    It's a no brainer: the third option. All of white man's problems stem from his disobedience to Yahweh. Everything else is just a symptom of that disobedience.

  7. #7

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    It's a no brainer: the third option. All of white man's problems stem from his disobedience to Yahweh. Everything else is just a symptom of that disobedience.
    it does make sense Obadiah, an interesting post..


    But,what about race mixers who feel they are doing right and consider themselves Christian folk?
    People who race mix and consider it right and think it's acceptable by God? I don't think they would consider themselves ''disobedient'' they probably consider it Christian...

    is ''The False Doctrines Taught in the Mainstream "Church?" Just a symptom or are they Christian folk who don't know they are doing wrong?

    That's just my opinion..

  8. #8
    Hardcore DSCI seedliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hell On Earth!
    Posts
    1,913

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH!

  9. #9
    Obadiah 1:18
    Guest

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    But,what about race mixers who feel they are doing right and consider themselves Christian folk?
    People who race mix and consider it right and think it's acceptable by God? I don't think they would consider themselves ''disobedient'' they probably consider it Christian...
    What they think and what Yahweh thinks are two completely different things. Yahweh's Word clearly forbids the mixing of seed, human and other. Good intentions are not an excuse for disobedience as far as Yahweh is concerned. Remember what happened to the guy who tried to stop the Ark of the Covenant falling off the back of the wagon. Even though he meant well, Yahweh had warned the Israelites that if they touched the Ark they would die, and die he did.

  10. #10

    Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

    Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    White Israelites Turning from the True God, YHWH!
    Do white Christian ''KNOW'' they are turning away from God ??

Similar Threads

  1. Israel's Immorality
    By talkshoe.com in forum Older Sermons (1998-2013)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2018, 11:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •