Thread: Yahweh's Truth #266

Yahweh's Truth #266

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this CPM sermon here.

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#266] allows Pastor Visser the full time slot to preach on "another Jesus" and prove the sexual seduction of Eve by Satan using the canonized Bible with historic quotes. Did Adam father the murderer Cain? Are fallen angels real? Why was enmity placed between the races? This final Intel Update for 2014 offers yearly statistics in addition to updates regarding forthcoming projects.

More...

Blog Entries

Re: Yahweh's Truth #266

Yahweh's Truth: Wick & Viss [#266] allows Pastor Visser the full time slot to preach on "another Jesus" and prove the sexual seduction of Eve by Satan using the canonized Bible with historic quotes. Did Adam father the murderer Cain? Are fallen angels real? Why was enmity placed between the races? This final Intel Update for 2014 offers yearly statistics in addition to updates regarding forthcoming projects.

MP4 | 2014

You should've heard the jew Finck attempt to discredit DSL doctrine with opinion the same time you were doing this show. Funny stuff.

Eve is now a "race-mixer" according to Mr. Potok and will be saved, great lulz! No, Rabbi - but your "proud" jewish daughter certainly is:

936161_4997157168935_722257730_n.jpg
    1463164_10201115147823055_1149555091_n.jpg

I wonder how a Shishka could wear a star of David without being born jewish? They sure can't "convert" into a matriarchal society.

https://www.facebook.com/AnimeGoddess

Finck was thoroughly excommunicated and proven a Jew by his own mentor Eli James long ago.

Haven't heard anything from that clown in years. PM a link so I can troll the wannabe with my kin.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Finck was thoroughly excommunicated and proven a Jew by his own mentor Eli James long ago.

Haven't heard anything from that clown in years. PM a link so I can troll the wannabe with my kin.
    Link sent, brother. For a special treat use Chatgrabber for his last few shows and see the type of filth Robert Hancock would rather promote. It's worse than anything Marty could invent but seeing as he quotes his kikesh*t verbatim who here is really surprised?

Blog Entries

A few more quotes to consider:

“When her sixth month was come, Joseph returned from his building houses abroad, which was his trade, and entering into the house, found the Virgin grown big: Then smiting upon his face, he said, With what face can I look up to the Lord my God? or, what shall I say concerning this young woman? For I received her a Virgin out of the temple of the Lord my God, and have not preserved her such! Who has thus deceived me? Who has committed this evil in my house, and seducing the Virgin from me, hath defiled her? Is not the history of Adam exactly accomplished in me? For in the very instant of his glory, the serpent came and found Eve alone, and seduced her. Just after the same manner it has happened to me. Then Joseph arising from the ground, called her, and said, O thou who hast been so much favored by God, why hast thou done this? Why hast thou thus debased thy soul, who wast educated in the Holy of Holies, and received thy food from the hand of angels? But she, with a flood of tears, replied, I am innocent, and have known no man” (Protevangelion 10:1-10).

“The devil is the evil spirit of the lower places, as a fugitive he made Sotona ("Diana") from the heavens as his name was Satanail ("the impious one"), thus he became different from the angels, but his nature did not change his intelligence as far as his understanding of righteous and sinful things. And he understood his condemnation and the sin which he had sinned before, therefore he conceived thought against Adam, in such form he entered and seduced Eve, but did not touch Adam” (Secrets of Enoch 31:4-5).

“Likewise, through a Virgin, the Word of God was introduced to set up a structure of life. Thus, what had been laid waste in ruin by this sex, was by the same sex re-established in salvation. Eve had believed the serpent; Mary believed Gabriel. That which the one destroyed by believing, the other, by believing, set straight” (Tertullian's "The Flesh of Christ" 17:4 / 210 AD).

“Christ became man by the Virgin that the disobedience which issued from the serpent might be destroyed in the same way it originated. Eve was still an undefiled virgin when she conceived of the serpent and brought forth disobedience and death. But the Virgin received faith and joy, at the announcement of the angel Gabriel...and she replied, "Be it done to me according you your word". So through the mediation of the Virgin he came into the world, through whom God would crush the serpent” (Saint Justin Martyr's "Apologia" Chapter 100 / 150 AD).

“The seduction of a fallen angel drew Eve, a virgin espoused to a man, while the glad tidings of the holy angel drew Mary, a Virgin already espoused, to begin the plan which would dissolve the bonds of that first snare...For as the former was lead astray by the word of an angel, so that she fled from God when she had disobeyed his word, so did the latter, by and angelic communication, receive the glad tidings that she should bear God, and obeyed his word. If the former disobeyed God, the latter obeyed, so that the Virgin Mary might become the advocate of the virgin Eve. Thus, as the human race fell into bondage to death by means of a virgin, so it is rescued by a virgin; virginal disobedience is balanced in the opposite scale by virginal obedience” (Irenaeus of Lyons' "Against Heresies" Book 3, Chapter XXII, Paragraph 4 / 189 AD).