Thread: The Beloved Physician

The Beloved Physician

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this CPM sermon here.

Lessons From Luke: The Beloved Physician observes the apostle Luke himself and his specific reasons for writing his expansive Gospel. How do we handle the flesh? Is prayer important? How do we obtain healing? This sermon explains why this medical doctor would remain faithful to Paul and felt led to transcribe the most detailed account of Yahshua's ministry with particulars unavailable in the other narratives.

More...

Re: The Beloved Physician

Nice to hear a real preacher preach for a change. Looking forward to more.

We have enough TalkShoe Internet Stars that boringly read needless articles that only put our people to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    We have enough TalkShoe Internet Stars that boringly read needless articles that only put our people to sleep.
    Even worse are these trice-weekly slop shows dedicated solely to spreading slander and gossip. I loathe trolls.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Lessons From Luke: The Beloved Physician – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Lessons From Luke: The Beloved Physician [2014] observes the apostle Luke himself and his specific reasons for writing his expansive Gospel. How do we handle the flesh? Is prayer important? How do we obtain healing? This sermon explains why this medical doctor would remain faithful to Paul and felt led to transcribe the most detailed account of Yahshua's ministry with particulars unavailable in the other narratives.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!