Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Can We Awaken Our People?

Re: How Can We Awaken Our People?

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    What are some effective or creative ways to awaken our people? How can we get them to embrace their heritage and birthright? How can we get them to overcome their fear of political incorrectness? I wonder why a handful of us can readily see the truth of God's Word when millions are completely blind to it.

Any ideas or opinions?
    Give Christian Identity literature to ministers,Catholic and Protestant ministers - It will be their choice whether they preach the truth to their congregation or if they do not...

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

I test the hearts of others, if they claim Christian, then I begin to speak to them about Israel being the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, and Scandinavian people. I interject history lessons, quite useful since archeology and science are now beginning to substantiate our truth. Besides, most people know the Gauls, the Celts, etc, as 'barbarian', conjuring images of Conan in their brainwashed minds.

Very few are receptive to even a taste of this truth, as it seems that most people really are to caught up in this world to care. They spiritualize everything, or say that 'even if we were Israel, it wouldn't matter today anyway'. I have yet to break through this stubborness in anyone. Its like a mental block is in their mind, and you just can't access the brain.

This, I believe, is proof that Yahshua chooses those He wants, when He wants. A few 'old friends' of mine, got to the point of arguing so bad that we don't speak any longer. So adamant that the jews are 'Jesus' people' , you would think that someone would be proud to be CHOSEN. But apparantly, like mentioned earlier in this thread, people are ashamed of who they are.

Television, school, and mainstream publications have helped to lay a massive guilt trip upon the heads of all white men and women. Either you should be ashamed of how evil your ancestors were to the poor 'native american', or you should be ashamed of your slave owning ancestors that 'raped and beat the women and children'. Its no wonder today, that you hear White men ask if a joke is racist or not. Why should it matter? We as a people have been to space and back, are continuously building groundbreaking technology, and teaching the rest of the world how to do it as well! We have more reasons than any race to be proud, yet we cower in fear under the oppressive yokes of 'political correctness' and 'thought crimes'.

We should perservere in our efforts to 'feed His sheep', after all, it does work. But we shouldnt rely on our abilities to pull more Adamites from their sleep, we must yet again, trust in Yahweh. This is something I keep saying, but it really applies to everything, nothing we do will be fruitful without our faith in our Father.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

I’d say just telling them the truth is our best bet.

The best effective way to get threw people is beating them with the Bible and knock the word of Yahweh into them. That was a joke but sometimes I feel like doing it. Its like talking to a wall with some. I been called a bigot, stupid, heretic, homophobic, cuss words like no other. And I don't even have to bring up race at all. Best thing to do is talk to people and pass out literature. Find out ur litter laws and pass them out. Remember its not what it says its how u place the literature.

Quote Originally Posted by Father of Six View Post
    I’d say just telling them the truth is our best bet.
    Agreed. I think it's that simple. A seed was planted in me and I searched it out and God gave the increase.

I've use Israels captivities and migration as an ice breaker. Besides it being written in the scriptures, biblical archaeology is another witness, like the cuneiform, Taylor prism, etc. With my family I have told them who and what our family crest's represents.

but, lest we try and take any credit for our eyes being open...

1Co 3:6
    I have planted, Apollos watered
    but God gave the increase.
    1Co 3:7
    So then neither is he that planteth any thing,
    neither he that watereth
    but God that giveth the increase.

Plant the seed of truth. Pray about it. Be humble. Be patient. God gives the increase.

-Emric

I have an ability to connect current events with biblical matters, and many times people are very aware of the many different things going on in the world. Sure, they are caught up in the media hogwash. I cannot explain in detail, but I have helped many around myself see that Israel is in fact, those of European descent. They do have a definite aversion to down talking the 'jew', but that can be expected coming from standard churchianity backgrounds.

All I know, is that for some reason, it is working for those that truly care about the state of the world. Its pretty easy to connect the ills in western society with the prophecy in scripture, and when they are shown that its happening now rather than constantly looking to the distant future, they become a little more aware. I do tread very carefully on the race issue, as that does instantly turn many people off. Even if they say nigger and stay with their own kind. People are afraid of being labeled. And with the fairytale version of the Word they are used to, very little of their knowledge can be applied to today unless they want you to believe in a rapture or some crap like that.

Again, perhaps Yahweh has blessed me in this, or it could just be that the time of the awakening is upon us, either way. Praise Yahweh
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

a side note

i am very unfamiliar with family crests, etc. My family is the Powell's which are rooted in Wales. Here is the crest

could you help shed light on the meaning of the symbols please? Thank you

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ml&h=288&w=250