Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Clemency for Murderers!

No Clemency for Murderers!

The known jew Dark Clowney has tried a lame "clemency" vote (these guys never stop serving man, do they?) @

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/seeki...ul-conviction/

I don't need to tell you it will never pass but get this - IT SHOULDN'T PASS!

I urge every Christian Identist to contact the same authorities (Washington State Governor Jay Inslee) and request the MAXIMUM penalty for this murder of a homeless, defenseless white man!

These sick attempt to destroy CI ministries and revert the funds to the forever damned instead? Not on MY watch!

For more information:
    http://www.seattlepi.com/local/artic...ss-1146209.php
    http://www.amazon.com/Skinhead-Girl-...835489-6486860
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/wa-court-...s/1197904.html
    http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4091101.html

Here's the white man this Edomite killed in cold blood (proving he's no Israelite scripturally):

God's Law has no clemency for murderers! Neither should we.
    Last edited by Crossman; 02-11-2016 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Removed LINK for those on the milk of the Word

Re: No Clemency for Murderers of White Men!

With old "No Devil" in charge Kurtis might just have good luck! Who am I kidding? He's totally screwed.

Sign my petition. It guarantees a much better position with man and Almighty God...

Free Donuts On Thursday For ALL Americans!

Besides, who doesn't like a free donut on Thursdays?

I wonder how Curt feels having his fictitious petition on a web site 90% devoted to gay marriage and "woman's rights?" Tonight they'll be all "down with ZOG" and tomorrow they'll be brown-nosing a governor to release a dead-to-rights killer. No wonder everybody in DSCI hates those double-minded judeos.

I wouldn't ask a mayor for anything as doing so rejects Christ and accepts man's rule over us. Duh! It's only Bible 101 / God or mammon. Besides, the silly idiots must've missed "This site is for entertainment purposes only and offers no guarantee your said petition will be acknowledged in any way."

Change the world there, Chet! ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Besides, who doesn't like a free donut on Thursdays?
    You'll have better results with yours, that's a fact.

Elected officials only make decisions on public policy and releasing a convicted skinhead found guilty of murder will never happen. I don't care if they get ten thousand signatures (they won't top 75 trust me), it will simply never happen. The Bible teaches no different. Perhaps if they read scripture they'd understand the all powerful Yahweh who is in control of all things saw fit to put him there, just like every third world abomination. Yes, you heard correct - man is not more powerful than El. There's not a thing on earth they can do about it and their crying to men kings only proves their lack of faith and who they serve instead.

I urge all DSCI to say "NO CLEMENCY FOR KURTIS" nor any murderer of our people. It's only the Law of Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh's Chosen View Post
    (they won't top 75 trust me)
    I predict they won't even get fifty votes total without sockpuppets. Let's see.

"Ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him" - 1st John 3:15
    "For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers" - Revelation 22:15
    "Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment" - Matthew 5:21

Only the lawless would attempt to help such an obvious tare. God's Will forbids it, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I predict they won't even get fifty votes total without sockpuppets. Let's see.
    Speaking of which, one of the OSL culties left this pearl this morning:

He is innocent. But rotten people persecute him because of what he knows to be true. They don't care about the truth, they don't even care to know the facts. They only care about their idols.

I'm sure that tidbit will go a long way with the governor of Washington. ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Seems Mr. Recycled Teenager from France also feels Crut has been shafted.

Check this out -- I posted mine to be a joke much like Downey's and already have five votes! Haha! One fella even commented; Title needs to be changed. "Free gym memberships for all Americans"

Lots 'O Bots!

Vote today -- Free Donuts On Thursday For ALL Americans!

The plot thickens!

Mr. Donwey says this...

Quote Originally Posted by Scag Master
    I noticed the automatic lapse into the next petition also. It's just the nature of the beast. Speaking of beasts, they have immediately taken notice of this final phase of our work to free an innocent man and have made threats to counter our efforts, having the usual gall to slander, wallow in false accusation and lie with malice. Such devils in our midst have been the scourge of Christian Identity for many years and as many who have eyes to see can now more easily identify their feeble attempts to quench our spirit. However, it only accelerates our determination to expose the enemies of Christ. These profane sockpuppets coming from one dirty preacher in the South says, "Not on my watch." Oh yeah? Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.... it's your time that is running out. That's why you're such a repulsive abomination standing in the way of freeing an innocent man. Of course, you don't have the mind of Christ to read the facts of the case, but hanging on every word that proceeds from the mouth of Abe Foxman. On that day of judgment, I can hear you crying Lord, Lord, shalt thou not grant me clemency?

On one of his old shows with Obie, he was musing about growing up in Hollywood and how he and his brother would go out trick or treating on Halloween. He said how they would find out which houses had the best candy and then would go back 4 or 5 times for more. Now jews consider us as animals or chattel, so it stands to reason that Visser considers us what he himself really is and can only do what leeches do: suck the White race dry of it's blood like a vampire. That should have raised a red flag for Obie that a Christian Identity pastor should not be infatuated with such a satanic holiday, but Visser has always been a Satan worshiper anyhow. Visser truely has a 'trick or treat' mentality. He probably picked the wings off butterflies when a child.

Mark
    ...and Solomon's anonymous best friend Obie posts within minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mouthcock
    A petition seeking clemency for Kurtis is now online. You don't have to be a US citizen to sign it.

FREE KURTIS!
    ...and here I thought John 8:44 was perfectly clear on who murderers are!

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Visser has always been a Satan worshiper anyhow.
    How to worship an idol he believes doesn't exist? Seems rather double minded.

who-prays-for-satan.jpg

God's Judgment for premeditated murderers is death by two witnesses. Twelve convicted this clown.

I have much to say and add but will wait to see how this pans out.