Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Clemency for Murderers!

Re: No Clemency for Murderers of White Men!

Sorry for the double-post. But I just wanted to point-out that Rabbi Finck IS Joe, as we all know.

So I didn't realize at first that the bastard is basically having a sock-puppet say:
    "Bill Finck you're such a scholar"

To which the replies through his explicit account:

"I'm #1! I can't read nor spell but I'm tops".

Because no-one would have left a single review on its TalkShoe, he has to generate hundreds using sock-puppets. Amazing.
    Last edited by Crossman; 02-11-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    ...and Solomon's anonymous best friend Obie posts within minutes...
    But notice like any left-wing liberal he himself did not cast his vote for Barabbas, only tells others to?

Not a single vote from the land down under.

Related thread on Stormfront: Free Kurtis Monschke.

Please make out checks or money orders to Mark Downey; if sending cash, secure in aluminum foil wrap.
    Last edited by Pastor Visser; 11-12-2014 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Removed LINK for those on the milk of the Word
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinsfolk,

I agree with much of the sentiment in this thread but also removed a few links to steer others from their deception.

This thread has gotten more views in three days than Downey's entire Insane Clown Posse section of four years, lol.

Who exactly do these Talmud-pushers think they're addressing or even reaching? Certainly nobody in CI.

Carry on and please keep us updated.

Under the Blood,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

It is mocking this post of mine (above). That means it has access to this forum, which I didn't know. In Australia we actually spell 'program', 'civilization' and 'jail' differently (and more). I may make typos, but I am not misspelling anything like that non-white moron (redundant) Rabbi Finck seems to think.

The bastard has done it before. It cannot answer directly, so it mocks instead. Just like a jew when it is caught-out. I think bastards have an intellect that cannot respond in a reasonable way, wholly corrupt, wholly guided by lust.

Edit: Finck has hidden the thread on Dan Johns. It is not a man and therefore has no integrity.

With all that wasted promotion and energy going after secularists his poll has fizzled out at under thirty votes.

Only 960 more to go! You reckon he set out to make CI (which he isn't) look like a bunch of man-serving idiots?

Or is he really that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    It is mocking this post of mine (above). That means it has access to this forum, which I didn't know. In Australia we actually spell 'program', 'civilization' and 'jail' differently (and more). I may make typos, but I am not misspelling anything like that non-white moron (redundant) Rabbi Finck seems to think.

The bastard has done it before. It cannot answer directly, so it mocks instead. Just like a jew when it is caught-out. I think bastards have an intellect that cannot respond in a reasonable way, wholly corrupt, wholly guided by lust.

Edit: Finck has hidden the thread on Dan Johns. It is not a man and therefore has no integrity.
    You make no sense Mr. Finck. Anything positive to contribute? Forget I asked.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The poll is (as expected) dead at 50 votes, lulz. What an incredible effort to make us genuine look inbred!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/9122/...ul-conviction/
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Mr. Donwey is begging for 1k so this poor bastard can "attend a weekend funeral" - red flags anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Adulterer Downey
    It has been a really rough day for Kurtis today. The death of his father has devastated him! However, there is a tiny glimmer of hope that he will get to see his family and go to the funeral, but he needs our help. The caseworker told him the last guy they took to a funeral had to pay $800!!!! Will you help me raise the money for him? I am putting in the first $50. Who's with me? Please use paypal if you can and send it to a.soldiers.path@gmail.com using the friends and family option. Please put a note that says Kurtis' Funeral Fund. Thank you. We can do this! I know we can!

https://www.facebook.com/FreeKurtisMonschke

http://freekurtis.com

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...=6465&start=30
    Notice how these clowns send money to murderers of Saxons but never CI ministries?

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    On one of his old shows with Obie, he was musing about growing up in Hollywood and how he and his brother would go out trick or treating on Halloween. He said how they would find out which houses had the best candy and then would go back 4 or 5 times for more!
    How come I never thought of this? Genius.

Kurtis Monschke doesn't look particularly Aryan, there appears to be some Magyar in the woodpile.
    Last edited by Crossman; 02-11-2016 at 09:02 AM.