Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CI are John the Baptist?

Re: CI are John the Baptist?

It's better than a Jr. High School drop out trying to justify Tom Petty as "non-Jewish."

Uh, huh.

Aside from his glaringly obvious disqualifications, the Fink certainly can't be a new Elijah/John the Baptist, since he preaches against water baptism for the remission of sins.
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

For (supposedly) being "the largest and most visited real Christian website in the world" his relatives at the SPLC must've overlooked the Rabbi.

According to their "Hate Map" William Finck has never been listed as a threat nor even CI while all those it attacks...you guessed it...are.

Frankly, I need nothing more to know who's the jew and does the deeds of Satan, do you?

Bingo! Like his bloodline he's a paranoid fruitcake who feels everyone is "trolling" him. Paranoia is a jewish trait. His last show was a ghey circle jerk of him and the confirmed jew Mark Downey - nobody else to speak of.

The more he whines like a bitch because white men hate his guts the more he proves he likes cornbread. ;)

Blog Entries

I think he was attempting to "correct" Swift's 1963 sermon "Revival of the Elijah Ministry" @

http://israelect.com/reference/Wesle...h_Ministry.mp3

Give it a listen.

Jesus clearly said John the Baptist fulfilled the "spirit of Elijah" in Matthew 11:14.

"And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come."