Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CI are John the Baptist?

CI are John the Baptist?

On Rabbi Finck's zero-visited "call in" show last night (where nobody called in) he kept referring to Christian Identity being "the Spirit of Elijah" from Malachi 4:6 yet the King James Version proves this prophecy was fulfilled by John the Baptist:

"He [John] shall go before him [Christ] in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." Luke 1:17

Can somebody explain how fulfilled prophecy became unfulfilled then suddenly became Christian Identity?

Re: CI are John the Baptist?

Perhaps more important is why would anybody promote the Catholic NASB when it's openly owned by the jewish Lockman Foundation ( inventers of the pro-homosexual NIV ) and it's own co-creator even called it erroneous:

Dr. S. Franklin Logsdon stated in 1973 “I must under God renounce all attachment to the NASB and the King James Version is 100% correct.”

http://archive.org/download/nasb_ren..._renounced.mp3

Makes you wonder, huh? There's a whole thread about the Talmud's teaching on "Satan is the flesh" @

Christogenea means "God's Cock"
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Valid points! When researching the fictitious name Christogenea I discovered that every use of the greek word genea is negative because it translates as "a perverse (Christ-denying) people or generation." The Israelites are always considered genos (masculine instead of feminine).

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...?strongs=G1074

Has anybody noticed this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Has anybody noticed this before?
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Stick with Christian Identity pastors, that's my advice.

These judeos like Opie will only bring confusion.

Agreed. There's no sense listening to OSL clowns when it's directly from the Talmud.

It's God OR mammon, not "policeman AND Christian." Those culties lack the Holy Spirit.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thanx all.

Just to clarify. That guy posting on that other forum is not me because they stole my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Thanx all.

Just to clarify. That guy posting on that other forum is not me because they stole my avatar.
    We know, brother -- that dude's entire forum is comprised of him talking to his own sockpuppets.

Rather pathetic, methinks.

I've been CI twenty years and have never heard of this guy. From what I can tell he's related by blood to Mark Potak of the SPLC which is likely why he refuses any discussion of his pedigree and lies claiming top level CI pastors _troll_ him. 'Oi vey! The persecution from Saxons!'

Just another Johnny-Come-Lately who thinks by attacking the genuine he'll somehow seem more legit. Christ has told us all things, not some obvious jew that serves ZOG.

Gave the train wreak a listen. It seems the second caller wanted the jew Rabbi to hear this:

Funny that Mr. Potok pretended like he had no idea when he only commented on the video.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)