Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Refining the 2 Seedline belief

Re: Refining the 2 Seedline belief

This reply below is a response to Seedliner and Crossman's comments above.

That is all very true Crossman!!!
    I agree 100% with everything you have written.
    Great job brother!!!! Really impressed!!!

I have been meaning to reply yesterday, but didn't have a chance.
    Jacob's wives may have been partially related to him, but they were not Israelites, they were Semites, or

Hebrews (in the ancient sense of the word).
    The Bible does allude to the fact they were Jacob's own people, but that does not mean they were

Israelites, any more than Abraham was an Israelite (some modern Churches are even referring to Abraham as a Jew, unbelievable as that may seem!!!)

In a response to Seedliner, I would like to highlight some other things that you mentioned and also some you alluded to. Abraham, although being a Hebrew, was actually a Gentile (the Hebrews were actually Gentiles) - not by faith of course, but by race.

The only thing that differentiated Israel from the Gentiles, and made them "the chosen race" was their faith and dedication to Yahweh and His laws. Other than that they were the exact same people.

This is why Jacob married two Syrians, this is why Moses married a Gentile woman from Cush (the Babylonian Cush, not the Ethiopian one - see: http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/mosesmarry.html) And this is why

Abraham had a child with Hagar - an Egyptian handmaiden. (who was also white - see Stormfront's "March of the Titans"). They were ALWAYS allowed to marry Gentiles - as long as they converted to the true faith.

This also explains why them are some verses in the scriptures that speak favorable of "strangers" among Israel and other verses condemn the taking of "strange" wives - some were racially identical "strangers" and other's were Bastards (mongrels, or mamzers in Hebrew).

Seedliner, you wrote above:
    "A bastard or mamzer is defined as "spoilt/corrupt"
    Defined by who????!!!!!
    My Strong's Concordance says mamzer in Hebrew which it defines as "mongrel".
    YES, after the word mogrel, Strong's defintion goes on to give an example of what he thinks may constitute a "mongrel". That is when he writes: "born of a Judean father and a heathen mother"
    If heathen means Gentile, then Strong's is wrong, not in defining a bastard as a mongrel, but in using the example that mentions a heathen.

The heathen, or Gentiles were not mongrels and neither was a child born of a heathen and an ancient Israelite, or Jew.
    As crossman has shown, if that were true, then the Israelites themselves would be mongrels as Jacob married two Syrian sisters!!! (even if they did descend from Abraham, who was a Babylonian by the way - he came from Ur of the Chaldees if I remember correctly.)

Genesis 11:31 "And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son’s son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram’s wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there."

You also wrote:
    "Again, there are no non-whites in the Bible, even Samaritans being half edomite mamzers had white skin."
    The Samaritans were not Edomites as Crossman above has shown and are you saying that the Edomites are not non-whites, or the half Edomites are not non-whites?????!!!!!!!

Are you trying to make a gap for the Edomites in Christian Identity?
    I hope not, but it is starting to look that way!!!!

I do agree that Satan himself was not black, or coloured.
    To repeat, I do not agree with Finck, I believe a Negro seduced Eve, but that Negro was inspired by Satan (it happens today all the time).

I would like to also repeat a question to some who have disagreed with me on here.
    What evidence is there linking Cain, or the Kenites if you believe they are connected, to Canaan and the Canaanites.
    Remember the Jews came from the Edomites, who were Canaanites - not from Cains line.

If you want to link the two, what evidence do you have to link them.

"Tares look like wheat and the enemy that sowed them is Satan" - I agree, but that doesn't mean that the seed is Satan's own DNA, but rather a corruption of DNA inspired and sown by Satan.

Seedliner, please respond to all these issues that Crossman and I have raised above.

Blessings,
    A.C.I.

Blog Entries

In my opinion to this deep subject. I understand the two seed-line message as the trees in the garden of Eden being nations that bear the fruits of knowledge or food. The tree of good and evil was race mixing and chaos. The spirit of this tree came into Eve. The spirit was sin or death. Staying pure and separate from evil was 50% to 50%. Adam and Eve was not trust worthy to be in the garden of Eden. Afterword doing your best--- got you a long happy life and that was it. The more you sin---- the more hard work and toll.
    Well Cain was the first born of Adam and Eve. So he received the spirit of Satan. Continued sorrow of Adam and Eve over the sin in the garden of Eden controlled the spirit of Satan before the next Son was born called Able.
    The spirit of jealousy and laziness inside Cain caused him to murder. The Spirit already inside the colored man all over the world.
    The white man was on the earth before Adam and eve. The rebellion of Satan and his angels earth brought the spirit of Cain to the whole earth against the white man. The colored peoples of the earth were happy being hunter gathers being beasts of Field before the rebellion. The garden of Eden was a place to bring the spirit of Yahweh to the whole earth. First to the white man then the benefits spread to the whole earth. The mark of Cain is identified as jealousy of Yahwehs favor to the white man. Cain is best described as a race trader. Better keep an eye on the colored/black man on account of jealousy.
    The white man is truly a DNA image clone of Yahweh.

Blog Entries

the post provided a sound reason of how Eve was seduced. The reality of the the black man or colored peoples being used by Satan. Doctor Wesley Swift had a sermon recently called Modern Day Witch Doctors partly given a history of one of Satan's demons called Voodoo who took dominion over Africa after the rebellion.
    Common everyday knowledge explains the religion of Voodoo. How it came from Africa. How Spells and curses are done by this religion. The crude sexual nature of the coloreds too.

Thanks Aryanchristianisrealite ,Carter, Crossman for the great insight.

The serpent seedline survived the flood of Noah because that flood wasn't world wide. It's pretty simple.

Archeology does however prove a world wide flood. If I'm not mistaken somewhere around 12,000 years ago. This would be the flood of Lucifer, during the rebellion.

Qayin (Cain) went into the land of Nod (wandering), and took a wife, and built a city - for whom? The Nachash was a fallen "angel", one of the many, and Qayin carried its DNA, eventually, the Qeyniy (Kenites) intermingled with the Kenaaniy (Canaanites) so much that they disappeared as a distinct people. The devils seedline was thus dispersed through them, and they spread out into what would become Russia. The Khazars are of Hittite ancestry, as is Edom. When the Khazars adopted "Judaism" (Talmudism) as their "religion", they eventually mingled with the Sephardic jews, and became one evil tribe. The Ashkenazim comprise most of jewry today. Any amount of the devil DNA in a person kills the Holy Spark of Yahweh. If an adamic seedline person breeds with one of these cursed ones, the offspring will not be adamic. The "beasts of the earth" pre-existed The Adam, and that was what Qayin married. These were not necessarily negroes. The adams (small a) existed before The Adam (haAdam, with the Hebrew article attached, thus a proper name) also. The descendants of The Adam are the ones that the Holy Breath of Life was breathed into. This does not include the pre-existing whites before The Adam. They were white, but not with the Holy Breath of Life that makes a soul.
    As to the "flood" - the word used is not "flood" but "deluge". The waters filled the Tarim Basin, to a depth of 22 + feet. Do the cubit math. cubit = 18". The waters did not cover the mountains, as Everest is 6.5 MILES high. It was not worldwide, but in an explicit geographical region where the Nephilim were doing genetic experimentation. This goes on today in violation of Yahweh's laws. That is why Yahshua said it would be as in the days of Noach (Noah). Word study of the original language is needed to understand all of these things. Visit my website, and listen to my early Word For Word shows on Genesis. www.pastor-steve.com

Blog Entries

Many theories about the book of Genesis in my opinion. To sum it up. The older a man gets the less concentration he has. I do not take doctrine as serious as I once did. The people in the time of Genesis who were Descendants of Seth were ordinary people facing typical problems as the ages progressed.
    I pray Yahweh keeps the flood of non whites and the greedy from making life more tough as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorSteve View Post
    Qayin (Cain) went into the land of Nod (wandering), and took a wife, and built a city - for whom? The Nachash was a fallen "angel", one of the many, and Qayin carried its DNA, eventually, the Qeyniy (Kenites) intermingled with the Kenaaniy (Canaanites) so much that they disappeared as a distinct people. The devils seedline was thus dispersed through them, and they spread out into what would become Russia. The Khazars are of Hittite ancestry, as is Edom. When the Khazars adopted "Judaism" (Talmudism) as their "religion", they eventually mingled with the Sephardic jews, and became one evil tribe. The Ashkenazim comprise most of jewry today. Any amount of the devil DNA in a person kills the Holy Spark of Yahweh. If an adamic seedline person breeds with one of these cursed ones, the offspring will not be adamic. The "beasts of the earth" pre-existed The Adam, and that was what Qayin married. These were not necessarily negroes. The adams (small a) existed before The Adam (haAdam, with the Hebrew article attached, thus a proper name) also. The descendants of The Adam are the ones that the Holy Breath of Life was breathed into. This does not include the pre-existing whites before The Adam. They were white, but not with the Holy Breath of Life that makes a soul.
    As to the "flood" - the word used is not "flood" but "deluge". The waters filled the Tarim Basin, to a depth of 22 + feet. Do the cubit math. cubit = 18". The waters did not cover the mountains, as Everest is 6.5 MILES high. It was not worldwide, but in an explicit geographical region where the Nephilim were doing genetic experimentation. This goes on today in violation of Yahweh's laws. That is why Yahshua said it would be as in the days of Noach (Noah). Word study of the original language is needed to understand all of these things. Visit my website, and listen to my early Word For Word shows on Genesis. www.pastor-steve.com
    What is this, Yiddish? "Holy Spark of Yahweh" isn't found in the Bible. You just made all this nonsense up.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Does the Seedline belief even need to be refined?

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    Does the Seedline belief even need to be refined?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)