Thread: Gospel of Luke (Part #74)

Gospel of Luke (Part #74)

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this CPM sermon here.

Gospel of Luke (Part #74) focuses on Joseph of Arimathea (alongside Nicodemus) claiming the Body of Christ from the cross with Pilate's permission and laying it in a virgin sepulchre. The next day, when the re-gathered disciples made ready to prepare Him for burial, they returned to an empty grave where angels remind them that Yahshua continually taught He would rise on the third day as He walked with them.

More...

Re: Gospel of Luke (Part #74)

Man o man! This is a great sermon. Thanks for giving Opie the thrashing it deserves.

You're most welcome for the sound byte.

Kinsfolk,

For clarity, neither of the men mentioned are ordained by this ministry making them in no way, shape nor form dual seedline CI.

They're not DSCI unless we, Wickstrom or Gulett say so. End of story. Until then, they're just a simple faggot and a ZOG cop.

Yah bless,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)

Agreed. Yahweh bless.

"By their fruits we know them."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Gospel of Luke (Part #74) – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Gospel of Luke (Part #74) [2014] focuses on Joseph of Arimathea (alongside Nicodemus) claiming the Body of Christ from the cross with Pilate's permission and laying it in a virgin sepulchre. The next day, when the re-gathered disciples made ready to prepare Him for burial, they returned to an empty grave where angels remind them that Yahshua continually taught He would rise on the third day as He walked with them.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!

Blog Entries

Gospel of Luke (Part #74) – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Gospel of Luke (Part #74 of 76) [2014] focuses on Joseph of Arimathea (alongside Nicodemus) claiming the Body of Christ from the cross with Pilate's permission and laying it in a virgin sepulchre. The next day, when the re-gathered disciples made ready to prepare Him for burial, they returned to an empty grave where angels remind them that Yahshua continually taught He would rise on the third day as He walked with them.

MP4 | 2014