Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

Re: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

The most comprehensive book covering the two seeds of Genesis 3:15 (that I have come across so far) is Dan Gayman's, "The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15." It has 17 chapters and 6 Addendums and more than 400 pages. I believed the two seed doctrine before reading this book but was convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt after I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    I have both those books. Compelling reading.

Weisman's "Who is Esau-Edom" is one of the best books on the Synagogue of Satan ever -- my favorite on the subject, as a matter of fact.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    The most comprehensive book covering the two seeds of Genesis 3:15 (that I have come across so far) is Dan Gayman's, "The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15." It has 17 chapters and 6 Addendums and more than 400 pages. I believed the two seed doctrine before reading this book but was convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt after I read it.
    Yet another book I'd love to read!

John Weaver is a fiery speaker and a lover of truth and Jesus Christ. I had the pleasure of hearing him speak at an America's Promise camp hosted by Pastor Dave Barley. Sadly, he is not an Identiy preacher however I do believe that he's opposed to race mixing. He's a Baptist if I remember correctly. Another Baptist preacher thoroughly opposed to interractial marriage is Pastor Dallas Jackson who wrote the wonderful book, "Whom Has God Joined Together -- A Biblical Examination of Miscegenation."

Quote Originally Posted by Camp of Israel View Post
    Two of my favs are sadly no longer with us. They being, colonel Jack Mohr, whose online sermons i have read and enjoyed and secondly, Pastor Ray Redffairn.

I also like pastor Alan Campbel of Ulster, as has been said, hes good from a historicist angle.

Ive also enjoyed sermons by pastor John Weaver. Dont think hes identity but ive enjoyed his revival in confederate army and his family sins sermons.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    I have the small version to the two seeds of Genesis 3:15..

$15.00 __________ THE TWO SEEDS OF GENESIS 3:15 (large version, 416 pages) -- by Charles Lee Mange
    ________ $6.00 __________ THE TWO SEEDS OF GENESIS 3:15 (small version, 74 pages) -- by Charles Lee Mange

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    I have both those books. Compelling reading.

Weisman's "Who is Esau-Edom" is one of the best books on the Synagogue of Satan ever -- my favorite on the subject, as a matter of fact.
    I'd been thinking about getting Esau-Edom--thanks for the advice!

Have you read Synagogue of Satan by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock? I came across it when I was first learning the truth about the Jew. So much convincing historical evidence in one book, I couldn't put it down.

Obadiah 1:18

Esau-Edom is not without its flaws, but Weisman couches the story of how the Jews switched places with the Children of Israel so brilliantly that you'll forgive him his doctrinal sins.

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    I'd been thinking about getting Esau-Edom--thanks for the advice!

Have you read Synagogue of Satan by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock? I came across it when I was first learning the truth about the Jew. So much convincing historical evidence in one book, I couldn't put it down.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/19745589/Who-is-EsauEdom - Who is Esau-Edom read online...

Thanks for the link, Malachi!

Here's Synagogue of Satan by Hitchcock to read online (audio files available now, too): http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/A...atan/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I used to be a fan of Bill Finck before his small group branched off into some weird clique.
    That's usually stage #1, stage #2 is promotion of sexual deviance. Oh, wait! Too late:

Quote Originally Posted by christogenea.org
    Despite what most women would day, multiple wives are scriptural...
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=830

No worries! If the past is any indication of our future, the three we "lost" in March will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    If the past is any indication of our future, the three we "lost" in March will be back soon.
    Not if I have anything to do with it! There's no coming back.

If you “think” like Martin Lindstedt, stay away from this flock.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)