Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

I must confess that I have a spot for Faber too. I just wish he'd post some more audio sermons.

I'm still praying for that blessed day when he bumps into Pope Marty at Chucky Cheese. Oh hasten the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Martin Lindstedt.
    You actually gave me a good laugh with this when I got to it after reading the first three posts. Lol. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    I must confess that I have a spot for Faber too. I just wish he'd post some more audio sermons.

I'm still praying for that blessed day when he bumps into Pope Marty at Chucky Cheese. Oh hasten the day!
    Have you heard this Pastor Faber sermon? http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/M...ewMorality.mp3 - The New Morality

My all time favorite preacher is Dr. Swift.

Pastor Bill

For all time I'd say Comparet, as far as those active now- Gullet and Visser.

I think Pastor Mark Downey is alright,I like his texts - he has a lot of information -

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    Who is your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?
    Which Pastor sounds more inspirational to you? which one do you listen to most of the time?
    Do you have one preacher that stands out more than the others?
    Which Pastor or Preacher had the most influence on you?
    In no particular order, here are the favorites I have so far. I can’t really separate the teacher from his teaching, in most cases, so I included my favorite teachings. Will be adding more to my collection in the future, thanks to all my helpful brothers and sisters here on the forum!

Pete Peters’ teaching America the Conquered. Taught me that those running America today aren’t as dumb as I thought—just wickedly sinister. Taught me that America has turned from Yahweh’s Law and is reaping the consequences of the curse that accompanies such behavior.

Pete Peters’ teaching The Greatest Love Story Never Told. Taught me about Yahweh’s marriage, divorce, and betrothal to His beloved bride, Israel. Excellent scriptural story.

Doug Nelson’s teaching What’s Wrong With America? from Scriptures for America Broadcasting Network (under Shinings from the Diamond Mine). Taught me about the Law as it relates to the individuals and to the nation. Enlightening.

Eli James’ invaluable teaching of the history of The Great Impersonation of true Israel by Talmudic Jews and their identity as the 8th Beast of scripture under the House of Rothschild. He has superior teachings on the Origin of Talmudism and Satan’s Money available on his Voice of Christian Israel talkshoe broadcast. He has a Power Point presentation on the Migrations of True Israel, which is helpful and easy to follow. Great for introducing others to the scriptural records.

Alan Campbell’s teaching about Catholicism is second-to-none. He was also my first introduction to Christian Identity and prophecy from an historicist perspective.

Sheldon Emry’s teaching Did Jesus Cleanse Unclean Men or Animals? helped me understand Yahweh’s food laws, implement them in my own life, and teach others to do the same.

Charles Weismann’s teaching The Origin of Race and Civilization gave me a scholarly perspective on the truth about race and reinforced my thankfulness to be part of Yahweh’s chosen race.

James Wickstrom’s perspective on current events is right on target. His broadcast is a watchman’s warning to Israel, full of bold proclamations of truth.

Pastor Visser’s passion for his people is powerful and inspiring. This forum is the best thing since sliced “white” bread.
    Many thanks to the Visser family and CPM! :hurray:

Two of my favs are sadly no longer with us. They being, colonel Jack Mohr, whose online sermons i have read and enjoyed and secondly, Pastor Ray Redffairn.

I also like pastor Alan Campbel of Ulster, as has been said, hes good from a historicist angle.

Ive also enjoyed sermons by pastor John Weaver. Dont think hes identity but ive enjoyed his revival in confederate army and his family sins sermons.

I used to be a fan of Bill Finck before his small group branched off into some weird clique.

Now my current faves are Wickstrom, Visser and James.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    Pete Peters’ teaching America the Conquered. Taught me that those running America today aren’t as dumb as I thought—just wickedly sinister. Taught me that America has turned from Yahweh’s Law and is reaping the consequences of the curse that accompanies such behavior.

Charles Weismann’s teaching The Origin of Race and Civilization gave me a scholarly perspective on the truth about race and reinforced my thankfulness to be part of Yahweh’s chosen race.
    I have both those books. Compelling reading.

Weisman's "Who is Esau-Edom" is one of the best books on the Synagogue of Satan ever -- my favorite on the subject, as a matter of fact.