Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

Re: Your favorite Christian Identity Pastor?

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Interesting, it took this jew saying "Christ is an allegory" for you to wake up yet him saying Yahweh's angels are niggers for years never clued you in? The truth was always in plain sight, you just accommodated a liar because your IQ was less than it.

Personally, I feel no pity for those who are deceived by those we or the Bible outright forbid from preaching. We always knew Finck is a kike - perhaps you should've listened sooner?

One can only scream "I'm born of Satan" so many times when he openly admits his flesh is satanic.
    Where did Finck ever claim that angels were niggers? He did claim that fallen angels may have been Cro-Magnon, but I don't recall him saying they were niggers.

Secondly, you know nothing about my IQ. How are we to discern Biblical teachings? Through the spirit, or through our IQ? You may very well know more about the Bible than me, but I have a thirst for knowledge and will learn more as each day goes by. So, what does pity have to do with anything? I learned a lot from Finck, especially with the historical aspects of the Bible. However, he denied Christ, so I can't study his teachings anymore. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Christ is more important than angels.

I admit I was wrong about being banned here because I listen to Lindstedt. However, I'm a novice, and there is a lot of ****-slinging in this "movement". I merely stated a fear, I didn't mean it as an accusation. I'm happy to be wrong in this case.

Please enlighten me though: Who is "we"?
    Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschreck View Post
    I find the symbol of modern day Islam, the ancient symbol of Isis and the moon god which is the crescent and star as seen 3 times in his avatar to be quite interesting as well.
    But not interesting enough for you to look it up yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey View Post
    But not interesting enough for you to look it up yourself?

No. Not nearly interesting enough to me to look up why you embrace an occultic sand nigger symbol. If you lived in a city that had a jew six point star in its coat of arms Im sure you would embrace that too.

And since you changed your talkshoe screen name from pompay to pastor red nigger your apology is weak and meaningless.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Do I have to pick one? I don't think I can do that. So here's my top 4..

1. Swift
    2. Gale
    3. Visser
    4. Comparet

After listening to several CI pastors, I have a few favorites. I really like Wickstrom, Visser, and Swift. I've learned that you can't go wrong with those three. Those are my top 3, and not necessarily in that order.

I'm reminded of the line from Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' where the disciple says "He IS the messiah, and I should know, I've followed a few of them!" LOL Overall, I have to go with Pastor Richard Butler, who was my friend and most influential in leading me back to faith through his kindness, openness, and rationality in discussing CI with me during my apostasy.