Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few Good "Preparedness" Sites

Obadiah 1:18

The preparedness podcast

I posted a link to this podcast in another thread, but in case anyone overlooked it, and because it belongs in this new section more than anywhere else, here it is again.

The Preparedness Podcast

Re: The preparedness podcast

Very cool. I just realized that we DO have a survivalism subforum. That's great. Thanks for the podcast link. That's the sort of thing I was hoping for. We need to be informed and mentally prepared before we will be able to survive the days to come.

Re: The preparedness podcast

Here's a thought provoking video:

Look how quickly grocery stores can run out of food in an emergency:
    http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca...sy-snow-020810

SecurityProUSA.com (purchase items for protection and survival)

Greetings Kinsman,

I'd like to share with you all a website I came across not too long ago while searching on google.com for quality combat knives.

The site is: http://www.securityprousa.com/

The website seems to have a lot of useful items that could be purchased for self protection, survival and even tactical use against "the enemy." Such items would include things like body armor, military helmets, combat boots, combat knives, gun magazines, tasers/stun guns, flashlights, tire deflation devices, first aid kits/medic bangs/tactical trauma kits and much more!

They even have 'ballistics masks', which protect the wearer's face from bullets, shrapnel and other projectiles.

(Note: Some items such as 'flashbangs' seem to be limited to government agents/employees only.)

Still, there are many good and useful items regular folk like ourselves may purchase there. Check it out.

4 WORDS,

-Len

Ps. If anyone of you know of any other good sites for purchasing protective, survival and useful items, then please feel free to comment on this thread and let the rest of us know. Thank you.

Re: SecurityProUSA.com (purchase items for protection and survival)

Great link!

If "law enforcement" can have these items then so should we.

Obadiah 1:18

You Americans are lucky being able to purchase stuff like firearms. We Aussies get thrown in the slammer if we're found in possession of anything deadlier than a pop-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    You Americans are lucky being able to purchase stuff like firearms. We Aussies get thrown in the slammer if we're found in possession of anything deadlier than a pop-gun.
    We’re not too far behing you guys!

If Obammy gets his way, the only ones with guns would be the kwaps.

Then who protects us from them?

GOD-Given Guns Song - The Eli James band

Re: A Few Good "Preparedness" Sites

For home-schooling materials & reprints of rare books, I can't suggest Rod and Staff Publishers enough.