Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Andrew Carrington Hitchcock

Re: Andrew Carrington Hitchcock

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    You need to ask Andy to define "Salvation." Is salvation defined as "saved from our enemies and those who hate us"?

And this isn't the first CI Pastor to come up with this twist, how about the "Bibles to Africa man?" And there are several others.

What really bother me is how quickly we turn and devour one another on this forum. DSCI is the worst of the CI family to do this. Someone said, "CI is dying." No CI isn't dying but DSCI is dying from all the vicious attacks on one another. Of course this may be the enemies agenda and like pawns on a chess board we are being used.

Do you really think you are going to convert anyone to the Kingdom message & DSCI through attacking each other on a open forum, or cussing and using the F word raising hell like a drunken sailor? Old Joe the JD man hears a excellent sermon by Pastor Visser that makes sense on shortwave, comes here, see all this hell raising and never comes back.

But of course, please dismiss this as ramblings of a old fool.

Crossman
    I agree with you that new comers to this forum can be turned away by the harsh language used here etc. I think before anyone says or writes anything is ask themselves what would Jesus say. Honestly, it would probably be best to just delete the threads about the other ministries. Our congregation should just stick to the doctrines we believe in and let everyone make their own decisions by the actions of others and what they teach. It is important though that our people know of the false prophets out there.

On a side note, there's a reason we are so divided. It's all about the doctrine that others are teaching that is contrary to what the Bible says. This is where much of it stems from aside from personal issues. If you call out someones doctrine they get all bent out of shape about it. I mean if you look at their doctrines and read the Bible they're honestly false prophets. One of the biggest ones is that Jesus is not his name...Well, our Bibles say other wise.

In the end, Jesus told us he didn't come to bring peace, but division.
    Last edited by Erik; 10-01-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Jesus told us he didn't come to bring peace, but division.
    Amen. Only a false prophet would claim to be about impossible "unity."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Euro Fake Radio is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days:

Oh, Gajewski! Must be Polish, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)