Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enoch's Walk of Faith

Re: Enoch's Walk of Faith

You guys be sure to check out Danzig's latest CD (released June 22, 2010)...

http://www.danzig-verotik.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    You guys be sure to check out Danzig's latest CD (released June 22, 2010)...

http://www.danzig-verotik.com/
    Creepy CD Cover...

Some favourite Iron Maiden clips/songs...

Fear Of The Dark - Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden - Aces High

Iron Maiden - Wasting Love

Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

Iron Maiden - Brave New World (Rock In Rio)

Iron Maiden - Ghost of the Navigator (Rock in Rio)

Iron Maiden-Blood Brothers-Rock In RIO

Iron Maiden - Flight Of Icarus

Iron Maiden - Man On The Edge

Iron Maiden- Rainmaker

Does anybody listen to Metallica????

As cliché as it sounds I still ask myself "what would Jesus do?" I'm not saying that I haven't listened to my share of rock and roll over the years. I was a product of the 60s "revolution" and was into sex, drugs, and rock & roll throughout the 70s and early 80s. However, the words and beat of heavy metal is the very manner by which Satan most effectively lures young, white Israelites away from God's holiness. It's dark sorcery in action and I know first hand how powerful it is.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    ...the words and beat of heavy metal is the very manner by which Satan most effectively lures young, white Israelites away from God's holiness. It's dark sorcery in action and I know first hand how powerful it is.
    Truth, brother. It's part and parcel of the Lucy-fairy-an infestation of our once great Israelite nations. Check out this cheesy but informative documentary, THEY SOLD THEIR SOULS FOR ROCK & ROLL. Definitely not from a CI perspective, nor does it implicate Satan's seed explicitly, but it does offer some valuable insight and info. Includes background on Aleister Crowley.

PART 1 of 4

PART 2 of 4

PART 3 of 4

PART 4 of 4

As cliché as it sounds I still ask myself "what would Jesus do?" I'm not saying that I haven't listened to my share of rock and roll over the years. I was a product of the 60s "revolution" and was into sex, drugs, and rock & roll throughout the 70s and early 80s. However, the words and beat of heavy metal is the very manner by which Satan most effectively lures young, white Israelites away from God's holiness. It's dark sorcery in action and I know first hand how powerful it is.
    What music do you think White Israelites should listent to, if not METAL?

Music that edifies man's spirit and projects the message of Jesus Christ. I like the old, Christian hymnals or country folk music. However, I would rather listen to heavy metal than contemporary "Christian" rock.

I've seen this documentary before but I'm watching again as I type. I tried to add to your repuptation but was told I have to spread it around.

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    Truth, brother. It's part and parcel of the Lucy-fairy-an infestation of our once great Israelite nations. Check out this cheesy but informative documentary, THEY SOLD THEIR SOULS FOR ROCK & ROLL. Definitely not from a CI perspective, nor does it implicate Satan's seed explicitly, but it does offer some valuable insight and info. Includes background on Aleister Crowley.

PART 1 of 4

PART 2 of 4

PART 3 of 4

PART 4 of 4

Music that edifies man's spirit and projects the message of Jesus Christ. I like the old, Christian hymnals or country folk music. However, I would rather listen to heavy metal than contemporary "Christian" rock.
    List of Christian metal bands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...an_metal_bands

POD - Alive

P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation - (LIVE)

P.O.D. - Will You

Of all the Metal artists - one that I think is creepy and UN- Christian is probably Marilyn Manson....Perhaps you have heard of him?
    These are some videos...
    I used to listen to this music...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Manson

I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)

Marilyn Manson - Putting Holes In Happiness

Marilyn Manson - Man That You Fear

Marilyn Manson - Coma White

Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

Do nazis have anything to do with the occult or do METAL artists just use nazi symbols to promote their videos???

Obadiah 1:18

When I wanna soothe my troubled soul with music, I put my feet up, kick back, and listen to the dulcet tones of a high school band.