Thread: The Prayer Request Thread

Obadiah 1:18

Re: A Prayer request

That's tremendous news, Dave.

Praise Yahweh!

Amen - prayer works!

We've been praying for Carl on this end.

Obadiah 1:18

Re: The Prayer Request Thread

Saxon, haven't heard from you in a while, mate. How are things going?

Yahweh bless!

I have a request, although all these things will come to pass regardless please pray that it may come to sooner:

1.The destruction of satan, his children, and those that aid them. Pray that death, hardship, and disease overtake them, also pray an atom bomb levels edom.

2.The eradication of the heathen races and mongrels within our nations and those that mix with them
    3.The racial and spiritual awakening of our ignorant brethren world wide
    4.Pray that our brethren being oppressed by the anti christ goverment may be freed

I pray for this every night. When the angels came to "lot" and told him sodom and gommorah would be destroyed and that he had to get his family out. "Lot" prayed to YAHWEH and ask him to spare the town of "zoar" on the outskirts of these cities, which the lord did so at his request. So if "lot" being simply a god fearing man was able to pursuade the lord to doing something to his liking, maybe the lord will hear us out and what has to be done sooner.

God bless

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by FollowerofYAHWEH View Post
    I have a request, although all these things will come to pass regardless please pray that it may come to sooner:

1.The destruction of satan, his children, and those that aid them. Pray that death, hardship, and disease overtake them, also pray an atom bomb levels edom.

2.The eradication of the heathen races and mongrels within our nations and those that mix with them
    4.Pray that our brethren being oppressed by the anti christ goverment may be freed

I pray for this every night. When the angels came to "lot" and told him sodom and gommorah would be destroyed and that he had to get his family out. "Lot" prayed to YAHWEH and ask him to spare the town of "zoar" on the outskirts of these cities, which the lord did so at his request. So if "lot" being simply a god fearing man was able to pursuade the lord to doing something to his liking, maybe the lord will hear us out and what has to be done sooner.

God bless
    I pray for pretty much what you are saying, only I don't specifically ask for people to die etc. rather I make the general prayer of them getting what they deserve for their sins against YHVH and his people. It's essentially the same thing only without the nukes. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FollowerofYAHWEH View Post

God bless
    Amen, brother.

I'm right there with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I pray for pretty much what you are saying, only I don't specifically ask for people to die etc. rather I make the general prayer of them getting what they deserve for their sins against YHVH and his people. It's essentially the same thing only without the nukes. LOL
    Yeah your right, I guess it depends more on ones choice of personal expression, in my case I say whats on my heart. I just can't help but express the passionate hatred I have for those that seek to kill me, my people, and erase every aspect of our culture. Also thanks Solomon and may the lord be with the both of you.

I pray for more wisdom for our brothers that haven't woken yet. I cant wait until the scales are lifted and my family sees the enemy for who they really are. I pray for all our preachers that are out there on the front line bringing us this truth.

This isn't a kind of personal one but more for the people who are in trouble and caught in the floods in Queensland,Australia....
    It seems they have to get ready for some more,so I guess a request for the people in Queensland,Australia...

Devastating flash floods have killed at least eight people west of Brisbane, and grave fears are held for at least 11 others, as authorities brace for more deaths.

Premier Anna Bligh said emergency crews were worried about 11 people missing from Murphys Creek.

Queensland police deputy commissioner Ian Stewart said 72 people were missing in the areas in Queensland's southeast hit by the massive flooding.

Dozens are stranded, waiting for help.

The defence force is helping with the vast search and rescue mission playing out in the Lockyer Valley, west of Brisbane, after it was hit by walls of water that earlier tore through Toowoomba.

Have you been affected, or would you like to leave a message for those caught up in the floods? Leave your comments below.

Ms Bligh said eight people were confirmed dead, and fears were held for at least 11 others who are missing from Murphys Creek.

"We are facing some just terribly, terribly sad and tragic stories and I'm very concerned that we're going to see more of those today," she said.

"Mother nature has delivered something terrible in the last 48 hours but there's more to go ..."

Yahoo!7 January 11, 2011