Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prayer Request Thread

Obadiah 1:18

Re: The Prayer Request Thread

Yes, count me in as well.

Thanks Pastor Bill. I appreciate you and do count you as my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I will prayer for all of that Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Please pray for the following if you would:

My sister's marriage.
    My job situation.
    My prayer situation and faith issues.
    The plight of our people across this nation and the globe.

Thank you.
    My sisters and I are praying for you right now. Expect the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom in these personal matters—He knows the solution.

Thanks for the reminder to pray for our people.

Thanks very much DunaMiss and Obadiah 1:18. Deeply appreciated. Please remember that I am more than willing to return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    My sisters and I are praying for you right now. Expect the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom in these personal matters—He knows the solution.

Thanks for the reminder to pray for our people.

A Prayer request

Recieved this from sister Patricia today. I'm sure we all concur and earnestly pray that our brother Carl be healed. By Yahweh's will and to his glory alone may it be so... amen

"Hello Saints,
    Our wonderful brother Carl, that many of you know as "Rausie" on Talkshoe on Sundays is traveling to Texas tomorrow to receive treatment for a life threatening condition. Please be so kind as to pray healing and traveling mercies for him.

1. That American Airlines will allow him to board and not take exception to his condition. He travels with his face bandaged.
    2. That he'll be comfortable on the journey.
    3. That he and his girlfriend will be safe on the roads as they drive 150 miles once in Texas.
    4. That his treatment will be successful and his health completely restored.
    5. Let's be in agreement with Psalm 103 that He heals all our diseases.

Psalm 103

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
    Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
    Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
    Who satisfieth thy mouth with good [things; so that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Thank you so much! The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

Yahweh bless,
    Patricia"

Thumbs up Re: A Prayer request

I'm praying for brother Carl, bank on it!

Re: A Prayer request

I'm praying and believing for Carl's victory. Praise Yahweh!

1 John 5:14-15
    14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
    15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Psalm 107:20
    He sent his word, and healed them...

Amen! I'm praying for Yahweh's perfect Will for our brother Carl.

Romans 8:28

Dave, can you give us an update on Carl? How is he doing?

Fantastic news from Patricia. Carl is out of the woods and making amazing progress.

She writes: "Hello Saints.
    I'm delighted to report that Yahweh has been faithful to answer your prayers for Carl. Praise His Holy Name!

He had a final meeting with the herbalist in Texas, stocked up on what he needed to finish the protocol on Monday and we hit the road on Tuesday.

Carl survived my driving and choice of satellite radio stations. We broke up the journey into two 8 hour drives. Strangely, his Wisconsin scenery sensibilities couldn't grasp the full beauty of the Southwest landscape.

He's feeling, looking and acting much better. Thank you all for your prayers. This time two weeks ago he was crossing the threshold of death's doorstep. His kidneys, liver,stomach and spleen are all functioning properly again. His brain had been affected by the encephalitis- he told his Dad that his "walking encyclopedia was down to one volume." I'd say by yesterday he was back up to at least 3 volumes and gaining.

He's very happy that his vision is restored- that's really a drag when reading and research are some of your favorite past times.

I'm confident of a full recovery. More traveling mercies- the airline let me accompany him to his flight. He arrived home last evening- tired but safe. The infection is all but completely gone from his face and butt. They occur when your body can't rid itself of toxins so begins to encapsulate them. All this from having 3 quadrants of amalgam fillings removed improperly and being bit by a mosquito that was infected with this mycobacterium.

Residents of Wisconsin and surrounding areas are becoming sick with this mycobacterium after eating venison. The poor deer are becoming toxic from the biowarfare agents in the chemtrails.

We found a natural product from Oslo, Norway that guarantees treatment of granulomas. It's called Granutab and they have a 97% success rate. We're optimistic that will speed up the healing process and leave his face unscarred.

So please praise and thank Yahweh and join Carl in trusting Him for his full recovery.

First photo is from Sunday, the second from Friday- big improvement in only 5 days!

You're great family!
    Patricia"

Wonderful news indeed. Yahweh bless us, every one..
    Attached Images Attached Images