Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prayer Request Thread

Re: Request for prayer - Presidential elections in Austria tomorrow - UNIQUE CHANCE!

Sure. I am too young to know Austria as of 1986, however we all know how things went the last 50 years.
    Situation is crazy today: 50% to 50% for hours now.
    I met a few FPÖ guys, typicull WNs however with thai girl friends, never heart of C.I.
    Well lets see how it all evolves.

We live in crazy however interesting times. Daniel from Linz, Austria

Blog Entries

Re: Request for prayer - Presidential elections in Austria tomorrow - UNIQUE CHANCE!

I pray the plagues of yahweh are slowed for Austria ... my heart aches for our kinspeople everyehere on earth.

Thank You Frey and seeliner and everyone that cared, as Pastor Visser preached: plagues are a necesity for a people fallen from faith and grace almost completely, as a heavy wake-up call.
    what a crazy result: lefty loonie won by approx ~30000 votes. Incredible 50,x% : 49,x%.
    Yahweh has his own way with us, it might have to become much worse in Europe. If this is Yahweh's will, I'm for it and follow, since I see that Israelite faith over here on the continent is as rare as a negro in the Reich.
    Being an optimist I also see the good signs: Even main-stream media in Austria has to recognize the tense mood in Austria that may errupt in the future. No one on the lefty loonie side is celebrating too much ;-) with that result fearing an ever more nationalist outcome in 2018's national elections (much more important that our merely representative presidents over here in Europe).

Well, as for Europe, lets get that thing it's faith back again, it will be a hard one.
    The more easy one next month (June): BREXIT... oh yeah baby!!! This will give somewhat bigger shockwaves to the E.U. , if god will!

Sorry if this is off-topic but the Lord lead me to post this Falco video:

It was his "good-bye piece" but is pertinent to the current state of Austria.

I really feel that yahweh is going to make things worse before they get better. I feel it may be difficult to vote our way out of this mess. This is what happens to wayward people. This is how god chides his children so that they obey. It is his way or the highway!

Blog Entries

Re: Prayer Requests

TB. Welcome to the forum. I understand worry the about being new to CI. New believers face the stigma of being racist. And that is very low this society. Appreciate all members here.
    Pray and believe with fasting and fanaticism .. your sleep disorder may be healed or god may give directions to a person who can help.
    I am praying ..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    There is power in prayer.
    Amen.

Yahweh delivers and calms His Saints.

Praise Yahweh!

Re: IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS

Not a problem.

Re: IN NEED OF YOUR PRAYERS

I would appreciate the prayers of my brothers and sisters for my faith to keep growing and to get stronger, and for my health as I am due to have a couple of operations later this month.

Thank you all.