Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Video

Covenant People’s Video

This thread is dedicated to the few Covenant People’s Videos that exist. Unlike audio broadcasting, editing and hosting video files are much more time-consuming and costly. In time, this outreach plans on bringing our weekly pulpit sermons in streaming video so this is the thread to watch to stay abreast of future developments concerning this arm of CPM.

CPM @ Bittube
    CPM @ Dailymotion
    CPM @ Metacafe *
    CPM @ trutube.tv *
    CPM @ VideoBAM *
    CPM @ Vimeo
    CPM @ YouTube

For now, enjoy this montage featuring Pastor Visser live in Roswell & Eatonton, Georgia;

Pastor Visser - Live in Roswell from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

DOWNLOAD | You can also subscribe to our jewTube channel here.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: I Beheld Satan (January 5th, 2020)

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Covenant People’s Video

Thanks. These will make for great viewing.

Once Marty gets word of these he's gonna think all his Great Tribulations have come at once. I'm predicting he'll get at least five Movement Turds out of the vids, and no less than ten out of the book discount post.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Thanks. These will make for great viewing.

Once Marty gets word of these he's gonna think all his Great Tribulations have come at once. I'm predicting he'll get at least five Movement Turds out of the vids, and no less than ten out of the book discount post.
    I don't bother with Marty's idiotic rantings anymore, he does nothing but repost the same stupid lies over and over. Not many people even read or listen to his ravings and everyone knows he is a coward. I especially like Marty's story abvout how one twirpy little Barney Fife fed who is so inept that he is exiled to the rural Joplin field office as the sole FBI agent for the entire SW section of the state came to his door to ask a few routine questions and Marty cowered in his hovel, hiding behind Roxie and the rat dog, refusing to come on the porch and look this 5th rate federal clerk who didn't even have a warrant in the eyes and proclaim the truth. Instead he cowered inside, too terrified to even answer a few questions from a nobody who only had the power to ask a few questions. This is how the great Genocidal Overlord of the Tribulation actually handles himself under pressure, he cowers in his hovel, desperately clutching his photo of the antichrist commie Dzerzhinsky, praying for Felix to come and save him from the weak little no power fed who was sent to do nothing but ask questions.

these are great

"coven02" has been released and titled Beware Of Dogs!

Beware Of Dogs! from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

DOWNLOAD | You can subscribe to our jewTube channel here.

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

After listening to this sermon, I feel saddened that there are those amongst us that seek to incite violent action. And I'm sure at times, I am sure the thought may even cross our very minds, but we are blessed through scripture. Our faith is backed completely in scripture, and there is no way to refute it unless you turn to a false modern translation. I have enjoyed every sermon that I have listened to of Mr. Visser's, and not once has he spoke anything I found to be false.

And as for the very uncalled for 'mamzer' comments Lindstedt makes, I find it hard to believe that a half-breed would be able to both see and hear the truth! I just won't believe it. There are MANY that claim truth, and some even know of our truth, in pieces and incorrectly applied, that is. For instance, these so called 'black hebrews' or 'black israelites', actually believe nearly identically to ourselves. BUT, these negroes have twisted scripture much like the jews, and completely distort the truth within. Does this mean that anyone can teach truth? To me, NO. Just because someone has picked up a crumb from the floor, doesn't give them understanding. They often can't back their teachings up in scripture, much like all the other false prophets today. These negroes believe that WE as white Adamic people, are of Esau, and that Jacob was the first black man... How silly is that? We are Esau because he was described as 'ruddy'. Apparently they missed the part about ADAM being 'ruddy'.

To me though, this is another attempt by our enemies to destroy us as a people. With things like this, they can begin to discredit CI to our own people. And we see this other places, even with Mr. Lindstedt. I don't know this man at all, but there is much about him that seems serpentile. He likes to switch subjects and try to catch someone off guard, much like the Pharisees did with Yahshua. So you see, there are many serpentile men in our own ranks.

If I be wrong, then all blame lie with me, but again, i just don't believe that Yahweh would allow any one other than an Israelite to learn truth.

Praise Yahweh
    Last edited by israelsson; 09-14-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: did not want to imply Mr. Visser was the one name calling
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

"coven03" has been released and titled Pearls Before Swine.

Pearls Before Swine from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

DOWNLOAD | You can subscribe to our jewTube channel here.

Pastor Visser i noticed at the 13:20 mark of this part of your sermon(part 3 of 4 of Pearls before swine) you mentioned my i.d. YahwehsWolf.I assume because you were under attack and do not know me that you were making an assumption.I am neither this Linstedt character or the gentleman that was being a fool.I assure you i am not .I am in fact new to C.I. and am trying to learn the truth of Yahweh and am looking for fellowship.That is all.I understand the need to be careful but please know not everyone new is an enemy but in fact could belooking for truth.

I apologize.It is at the 14:20 mark.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YahwehsWolf View Post
    Pastor Visser i noticed at the 13:20 mark of this part of your sermon(part 3 of 4 of Pearls before swine) you mentioned my i.d. YahwehsWolf.I assume because you were under attack and do not know me that you were making an assumption.I am neither this Linstedt character or the gentleman that was being a fool.I assure you i am not .I am in fact new to C.I. and am trying to learn the truth of Yahweh and am looking for fellowship.That is all.I understand the need to be careful but please know not everyone new is an enemy but in fact could belooking for truth.
    My apologies! The mix-up was on our end, friend.

No worries.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205