Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Re: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Look for reups of every "Wick & Viss" ever!
    Except for #4, lulz - we're in possession (and legally own) the only surviving copy.

Reap/Sow = score!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Except for #4, lulz - we're in possession (and legally own) the only surviving copy.

Reap/Sow = score!
    Fancy that. The snakes trying to steal Yahweh's Truth were never on a single episode.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Fancy that. The snakes trying to steal Yahweh's Truth were never on a single episode.
    Yeppers. The station keeps digital backups for five months and There Came a Man of God caused them send a CD a week before the purge.

They love Yahweh's Truth at WWCR and listen to every word spoken - the benefits of genuine radio and a panic button, lulz.

Inbreeding bohabs simply don't stand a chance against the world maggot. ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Amazing it's already been a year since his passing...

Blog Entries

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Doctor Wickstrom preached in great passion for the truth of Yahweh. His sprite is with Yahweh. As the years go by his info will be more and more useful.
    The invasion of of racial living spaces will continue and our people should have the excitement and drive to escape certain violence and slavery.
    I will be patient and less narcissistic( even though I will never be perfect compared to Yahweh) in knowing Yahweh though the info he provided.