Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Thank you for continuing Yahweh's Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMoore1483 View Post
    Morty leninsteins youtube videos reminds me of bob sagets attempt at stand up comedy. All kosher potty filth spewing from his mouth. He had one video complaining about the county stepping in because of all of the complaints he had received about how gross his property was. Kinda reminds me of ‘Der ewige Jude’ when they show rat and roach infested Warsaw ghettos of edom. He probably prefers to carry around the ‘teen extreme’ translation of the Bible so he can reach well let’s say “touch” the younger generations.
    RD Bradshaw claims that Morty is descended from Edomites who traveled into Sweden and made sails from reindeer hide for the Phoenicians. Morty is a doppelgänger for Ira Einhorn. Morty suffers from Dunning-Kruger effect, as he's pretty proud of his perceived abilities.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Agreed. No way that Limpseed is a White man. I don't know how you managed to put up with the bastard for so long...
    Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

COMMEMORATING END TIME SIGNS & EVENTS: LIFE & DEATH - THE LATE DR JAMES P WICKSTROM

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    JEWISH SATANISTS CAPTURING AND SACRIFICING CHILDREN SELLING THEM TO MCDONALDS!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e3b_1405209338

Dr. Wick and Pastor Bob making their way onto LiveLeak
    I just had a Big Mac value pack "Go Large" this afternoon. It's cool because I know jew-owned McDonalds is mostly kosher and that interview is only "pastor" Bobby Jones bearing false witness.

It truly feels good to be free in Christ so I think I'll have some Wendy's tomorrow.

Agreed. This shows how out of touch the "greatest generation" is.

GenX aren't fooled by such embarrassments.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Agreed. This shows how out of touch the "greatest generation" is.

GenX aren't fooled by such embarrassments.

Wendy's has a Vanilla Frosty now! Absolutely delicious.

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom rebukes Martin Lindstedt

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Dear donbro8729,

I am writing to you to bring to your attention that I am strongly led to believe that Pastor Visser is getting a very bum rap from you at this time.

I would appreciate very much if you take your time to hear me out at this time, as to why I believe so. Thank you!

There is a 'troll' who has been going around all over Talkshoe using filthy language and attempting to disrupt all Talkshoe radio broadcasts in the alledged name of Pastor Visser. This troll with the filthy printing and language is one ..

Marty Lindstedt. He has tried on many occasions to do the same to my radio broadcasts in the past, and still attempts to do so today.

donbro8729, first of all .... the real Pastor Visser in any and all chat rooms of Talkshoe only uses his name as I show you now below.

Pastor Visser

Please note that only the 'P' and 'V' is in caps with a space between the two names. One Martin Lindstedt tries to use the name of Pastor Visser ... but Lindstedt cannot match exactly what I have written to you above, there will always be a difference in the name as it shows when the filthy mouthed troll Lindstedt is in the chat room trying to do disruption and sow discord among those present .... all in the name of Pastor Visser. Again, if the name of Pastor Visser has even the slightest spelling or a 'dot' or 'dash' or all small characters or all large characters in the name .... it is the troll Martin Lindstedt.

I have no axe to grind with Bill Finck nor with his wife, nor with you sir. But I am bringing these deceptive and filthy actions by Lindstedt to light to clear this situation out and expose who is really to blame for such carnage.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to 'hear me out' on this matter. There is a rat in the woodpile, and that rat is Martin Lindstedt who loves to sew discord among anyone who is speaking the truth, including Mr. Finck and others who do so. Do not be taken in by one of the most filthy mouths on the entire web, one Martin Lindstedt.

Again, Lindstedt or whoever it is, CANNOT use Pastor Visser's Talkshoe name as it is recognized only as such by Talkshoe. Pastor Visser. In any chat site of Talkshoe, in order to be the real Pastor Visser ..... it MUST appear exactly as I have printed it in blue. If there is any small difference in the printing or spelling in any way or degree, then it is a troll quising themself as being Pastor Visser to again sew discord among the YAHWEH'S elect.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this email, and I pray that all is well in your household and that there is no sickness either. Have a good night, and a better tomorrow. YAHWEH bless and protect.

Dr. James P. Wickstrom
    Dr. Wickstrom is greatly missed by all.

David James on Dr. James P. Wickstrom

"David James" [-sic] on Dr. James P. Wickstrom (original video removed):

https://vimeo.com/285269904
    CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!

Blog Entries

Re: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Here are some rarer Wick-related presentations:

Dr. James P. Wickstrom: Interview
    Dr. James P. Wickstrom’s Bio
    Dr. James P. Wickstrom: The Books
    Dr. James P. Wickstrom’s Eulogy

Look for reups of every "Wick & Viss" ever!