Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Nice to see that the news of Pastor Wickstrom's death has been greatly exaggerated.

Thanks for posting that video, Gabriel. I shall pass it along.

Most "dangerous" White Winger man according to the antifas!

James Wickstrom, and Bob Jones do not spare the rod, and don't shy away from the front line. (Jul 17, 2011)

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Dr. James P. Wickstrom, a Racial White 'Identity' Teacher for over 35 years will be hosting a one hour live radio broadcast this coming Sunday night at 9 PM E.S.T. on Talkshoe 58022 site. His guest will be Pastor Bob of the once great state of Nevada. They will discuss current happenings and problems in the U.S. and the world. They will also identify who is mainly responsible for the destruction of the U.S. from within.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=58022&cmd=tc

Remember, it isn't me or you ... but it rhymes with WHO?? Of course.... it's the Jew!! Don't miss this 'going to be interesting' broadcast, and join the many others who will be 'on-site' in the chat room. There is just so much bandwidth, so be there a bit early and get your spot. Looking forward to seeing you there. Also alert your friends of this coming broadcasts. Thank you and YHVH bless!!

www.jameswickstrom.com

Then click the 'Blog' button in the box.

SUNDAY: 9 P.M. - December 9, 2012
    TALKSHOE LOCATION - 58022
    LENGTH OF BROADCAST - 1 Hour

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/58022
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Dr. James P. Wickstrom, a Racial White 'Identity' Teacher for over 35 years will be hosting a one hour live radio broadcast this coming Sunday night at 9 PM E.S.T. on Talkshoe 58022 site. His guest will be Pastor Bob of the once great state of Nevada. They will discuss current happenings and problems in the U.S. and the world. They will also identify who is mainly responsible for the destruction of the U.S. from within.

Remember, it isn't me or you ... but it rhymes with WHO?? Of course.... it's the Jew!! Don't miss this 'going to be interesting' broadcast, and join the many others who will be 'on-site' in the chat room. There is just so much bandwidth, so be there a bit early and get your spot. Looking forward to seeing you there. Also alert your friends of this coming broadcasts. Thank you and YHVH bless!!

www.jameswickstrom.com

Then click the 'Blog' button in the box.

SUNDAY: 9 P.M. - December 9, 2012
    TALKSHOE LOCATION - 58022
    LENGTH OF BROADCAST - 1 Hour

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/58022

Thirty minute show reminder! Tonight's the night!
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Dr. James P. Wickstrom (tonight's CPM Radio guest) speaks at Tabernacles in Tennessee, October 6, 2012

Your Creator's Name YAHWEH
    by James P. Wickstrom

Christ's enemy has given priority throughout the ages to changing His Holy Name in order to confuse and divide His people, and take from them the Power that is theirs which is required to build Christ's Kingdom here on earth. We know that The Almighty One was always Yahweh to His children. They knew Him as Yahweh, and they spoke to Him by His Own Name. Psalm 83, verse 18 tells us: "That men may know that Thou Whose Name alone is YAHWEH art The Most High over all the earth." Do you speak to Him in His Name—or do you use another?

You say, But is the name that important? Is your name important? If someone called you by another name, would you reply? Your Heavenly Father is very specific about this, for instance in Chapter 14 of John: "WHATSOEVER ye shall ask in MY NAME, that will I do .... If ye shall ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it."

What do the Scriptures say, and what do the academic scholars throughout the centuries clearly state? Let us see.

The Holy Name version, Psalms 113:1-3: "Hallelu—Yah. Praise, O ye servants of Yahweh, praise the Name of Yahweh. Blessed be the Name of Yahweh from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, Yahweh's name is to be praised."

Restoration of Original Sacred Name Bible, Isaiah 42:8: "I am YAHWEH, that is My Name ...."

King James version, Jer. 16:21: "... I will cause them to know Mine Hand and My Might; and they shall know that My Name is YAHWEH."

New World Translation, Jer. 33:2: "This is what Yahweh the Maker of (earth) has said, Yahweh The Former of it to establish it firmly, Yahweh being His Name."

King James version, Joel 2:32: "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Name of YAHWEH shall be delivered."

American Standard version, Psalms 83:16-18: "Fill their faces with confusion, that they may seek Thy Name, O YAHWEH. Let them be put to shame and dismayed forever; yea, let them be confounded and perish; that they may know that Thou alone, Whose Name is YAHWEH, art The Most High over all the earth."

The Jerusalem Bible, Psalm 33: You will wish to read this chapter. This Hymn to Providence is a good example of the restoration of The Name throughout the Old Testament.

The Emphasized Bible by Joseph B. Rotherham, Exodus 3:15: "And God said yet further unto Moses—Thus shalt thou say unto the sons of Israel, YAHWEH, God of your fathers, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you. This is My Name to times age-abiding ...."

Revised Standard version, Exodus 3:15, footnote: "The word LORD when spelled with capital letters, stands for The Divine Name, YHWH."

Encyclopaedia Britannica, Vol. 12, says Jehovah: "The pronunciation 'Jehovah' is an error resulting among Christians from combining the consonants YHWH with the vowels of 'adhonay', 'Lord', which the Jews, in reading the Scriptures, substituted for the sacred Name (YHWH), commonly called 'the tetragrammaton' as containing four consonants. It (Jehovah) is first found in manuscripts of Martini's Pugio, belonging to the 14th century." So (along with other documentation on the use of "Jehovah" for The Most High) we know that this name is NOT the True Name of The Everliving, The Most High.

The New American Encyclopedia agrees with the Encyclopaedia Britannica in that "Jehovah" is an error and first found in manuscripts of Martini's Pugio some 500 years ago: "The form 'jehovah' appears to have been introduced as late as the 14th Century by Christian theologians."

The Goodspeed translation: "One detail of the translation which required explanation is the treatment of the Divine Name. As nearly as we can tell, the Hebrews called their deity by the Name of Yahweh, and in a shorter form, Yah, used in relatively few cases .... Somewhere in the 14th Century A.D., Christian scholars, not understanding this usage, took the vowels and consonants exactly as they were written and produced the artificial name 'Jehovah' which has persisted ever since. In this translation we have followed the orthodox Jewish tradition and substituted 'the Lord' for the Name 'Yahweh" and the phrase 'the Lord God' for the phrase 'the Lord Yahweh' .... Anyone who desires to retain the flavor of the original text has but to read 'Yahweh' wherever he sees 'LORD' or 'GOD' ...."

The Emphasized Old Testament by Rotherham: Rotherham devotes chapter IV to a thorough and concise explanation of how The Sacred Name of Yahweh was suppressed, the consequences, and the reasons therefor. He asks "Is it too much to assume that The Name has about it something very grand or very gracious, or at least something very mysterious? ... It is therefore the most natural presumption that the suppression of The Name has entailed on the reader, and especially upon the hearer, irreparable loss." Then Rotherham goes on to state reasons WHY The Holy Name of Yahweh should be restored, among which he says: "Because its suppression was a mistake. So grave a mistake cannot be corrected too soon. An unwarrantable liberty has been taken; the path of humility is to retrace our steps ... only let The Name be boldly and uniformly printed, and the humblest Sunday School teacher will be able to show the groundlessness of (false assertions)."

A New Translation by James Moffatt: In his introduction he says "Strictly speaking this ought to be rendered 'YAHWEH' which is familiar to modern readers in the erroneous form of 'Jehovah.' Were this intended for students of the original, there would be no hesitation whatever in printing 'YAHWEH'." He goes on to use the words The Eternal in place of Yahweh, which does mean The Eternal Self-Existing Deity, but admits to a loss of meaning in this substitution.

King James version, Psalms 68:4: Here the poetic form of The Name is used—JAH: "... extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His Name JAH, and rejoice before Him." Those of you who are familiar with The Messiah, the monumental work of the great 18th-century German composer Georg Friedrich Handel, can realize the tremendous impact of recognition of the Sacred True Name of The Most High. This immortal music in itself, properly and impassionately rendered by a chorus, teaches us the Power of His Holy Name as we listen heart and soul as praises are sung over and over: HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! Even your small dictionary will tell you this means "Praise ye Yah", thus recognizing the TRUE Name of our Deity. If you will check further for the derivation, you will see that the Hebrew word is "halleluyah" and the Greek (from which comes another English word, alleluia) is allelouia.

Remember, there is Power in His Name. Yahweh speaks to us in Psalm 91 and, at this time, verse 14: "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known My Name."

Have you learned to KNOW His Name?

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary: "The four consonants forming the Hebrew 'incommunicable name' of the Supreme Being. The four consonants are YHWH."

The New Concise Encyclopedia: "The letters YHWH used in the original Hebrew Bible to represent the name of God."

New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, p. 25: "While inclining to view the pronunciation YAH-WEH as the more correct way, we have retained the form Jehovah because of people's familiarity with it since the 14th century." Thus, we see that error is immortalized because the people know the word, though it be incorrect; and so it is with the words God and Lord in most of the current Bibles. Scholars recognize the fact that in the Old Testament alone, 6,823 times these two words were substituted for the Sacred Name of YAHWEH!

In Dr. Wesley A. Swift's excellent sermon "Ask in My Name; No More Call Me Baali" he explains clearly the subtle way in which our White Race, the Israel of The Almighty, has been led to use belittling and confusing names for The Sacred Name of Yahweh. This sermon is being reprinted in pamphlet form, so that it may be enclosed in an envelope for easy mailing.

The Name of Yahweh occurs many times in Genesis, beginning with Genesis 2:5: "... in the day that YAHWEH made the earth and the heavens." Does your pastor use the Sacred Name of Yahweh, as our Race did in the beginning? Or does he use the incorrect terms God or Lord because his flock are familiar with those words, thus prolonging the error for other generations?

The Holy Name version, Exodus 20:7: "Thou shalt not take away the Name of Yahweh thy El to bring it to nought, for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh away His Name to bring it to nought."

Some people use the Name YHVH or Yahvah instead of Yahweh for The Most High, and there may be some confusion in their minds. Rotherham in the introduction to his version of the Bible gives the ancient Hebrew alphabet and quotes from the Universal Pronouncing Dictionary of Biography and Mythology by Dr. Joseph Thomas (1901) to show that the word is YAHVAH. There is a probability that when the Bible was first printed in Germany on a movable-type press, the Gutenberg printing press (according to Ency. Brit., 1903 ed., before August 1455) that the difference arose, since the Germans pronounce W like a V. Another consideration is that Thomas' Pronouncing Dictionary shows that the 6th letter of the ancient Hebrew alphabet is "Vav or Vauv—V, not W." The vowel is not in the Hebrew; it was supplied in order that the letter might be pronounced. If you remove the vowels in either case, you would get "vv"; two v's together look like a "w"; therefore it seems the correct pronunciation could be like a w. Use the name you prefer. We like Yahweh because it is more phonetic to the English tongue.

We are at this time preparing for typesetting Rotherham's excellent dissertation on the restoration of The Holy Name for printing in the near future. This will give you a pretty good picture of what has happened to your Creator's Name at the hand of those who throughout the centuries have managed and/or controlled your Holy Scriptures.

The American Farmer: 20th Century Slave
    by James Wickstrom

The American farmer, has finally begun to awaken from his sleep by the sudden shock of reality. In all the years that the farmer has warred and toiled, trying to be successful in working his land, he has lost his battle for survival not only for himself but his family and his once Chriitian republic. To whom has the farmer lost this battle—none other than the MONEY BARONS who hold the mortgages on the farmers' property and equipment and, at this moment, are on the verge of foreclosing.

Pouring gas on the already blazing fire, the farmer, in a desperate attempt to save "something," turns to the present "man god" that everyone seems to ackpowledge at this late date in time: THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. The farmer feels Reagan and his boys will help them, not realizing that the federal government is one of the primary reasons he is in such a desperate financial situation. In essence, it's like asking Satan (the federal government) to help save him from the very situation that Satan got him into in the first place.

In the very near future there will be a grab for land in America, making the Northern carpetbaggers and their deeds after the Civil War look like small potatoes. Today's land grabbing devils (John 8:42-47) have the approval of Big Brother, the federal government. Now evil men once again intend to financially and morally rape the CHRISTIAN AMERICAN PEOPLE—and worse than they did in the crash of 1929.

The traitors controlling the federal government are going to strengthen their hands under the cloak of HUMAN RIGHTS and JUSTICE first in the manipulation of the farmer. Soon all Americans will acquiesce to the loss of their inalienable right, the right to own any land in the United States as the Constitution entitles them to do. This is federalism in full swing!

Two treaties, if passed by the U.S. Senate, would allow the government to SEIZE ALL PRIVATELY OWNED PROPERTY:
    1. The United Nations Covenant on Civil and Political Rignts. 2. The United Nations Covenant on Economical, Social, and Cultural Rights.
    In order to verify the above information send a request to your Senator for copies. If he is still on the side of the people, he will send the evidence to you.

One would think that if the American farmer were in serious financial difficulty, the federal government would come running to assist them, just like they do for the airlines, Chrylser Corporation, tobacco companies, railroads, and steel industries, to name a few.

THE BANKS AND FEDERAL LOAN AGENCIES ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND, foreclosing on thousands of farms right now in America. They are, in essence, nationalizing farms as the farmer becomes a tenant slave on the land he once owned. After stealing the farmer's land, they have the gall to then ask the farmer to remain and run the farm for a modest $200 per week (if he's lucky) as their SERF, BONDSERVANT, or SLAVE.

The farmer lost his battle years age when he LISTENED to and TRUSTED in Uncle Sam's super plans to personally expand the American farmers' potential so he could feed the whole world. The farmer buried himself in debt to the lending institutions by buying more land and more equipment. These actions by the farmer DEMANDED VERY HIGH INTEREST (usury), a direct violation of God's law (Deuteronomy 23:19).

Now that the farmer was in debt up to his ears, the bankers who control the land and money values started to increase the value of the farmer's land in order to delude the farmer into thinking he was really getting ahead. The money-changers, regulating the value of real estate, have done this only to allow the farmer to get further ensnared by the international bankers' web through means of heavier financial obligations. This is, in reality, robbing him of his hard-earned substance under the pretext of law. The tapering off of land values is the straw that is breaking the farmer's back. THE BANKERS HAVE THE FARMER'S LAND TIED UP LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL.

The time has finally come to pay off the notes PLUS all of the UNGODLY INTEREST, but the farmer hasn't any credit or money to do so. The banks and federal loan agencies are committing treason, extortion, and outright theft under the guise Of LAW. They are doing the stealing under the pretense of being legal in the eyes of the local, state, and federal governments (man's laws), which IS OPPOSED to and in contravention with God's law. Helping them are the Phariseeic lawyers whose origins and nature we are only beginning to understand.

The banks are now driving down the price of land for the final death blow before the farmers and their families are thrown into the street with nothing. Joel 1:4 fortells the dilemma of the farmer in the following words:
    That which the palmerworms (lenders) hath left hath the locust (federal taxes) eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm (state taxes) eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpillar (hidden taxes and government agents) eaten. (Read in harmony also Luke 12:54-59).
    The farmer looks to the federal government, thinking it is going to help him, but this is just wishful thinking. The federal government follows a WELL REGULATED PLAN that goes hand in hand with the money barons who pay off the politicians that control the prices of the farm crops, to ensure that the farmer never gets ahead, no matter how hard he tries, then the farmer sells his hard-earned, SELF-INVESTED crops to the local cooperative, in turn practically giving the crops to our enemies for next to nothing. Since the farmer also pays taxes, his tax money is given to his enemy, who in turn uses it to purchase the farmer's grain, dirt cheap.

America is in a severe, but deliberately created financial crisis. The farmer, as a last resort, is turning to the federal government which, in reality, is part of the "beast system" mentioned in the Bible. Instead of getting on his knees and begging Jesus the Christ to help him, his family and his Christian nation, the Christian believer is neutered by his preacher into believing it is morally wrong to be ACTIVELY OPPOSED to these evils prevailing in our land. In turning to the federal government, the farmer is saying to Jesus, "The federal government will take care of me and my family, I don't need you." (Matt. 6:24). Instead, the preachers should be telling the people:
    If my people which are called by my name (Christians) shall humble themselves, and pray: and seek, my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chron. 7:14).
    During the depression of 1929, created by the Jew money barons, the FEDERAL RESERVE CORPORATION (a privately owned entity) took a great deal of money out of the business market, thus creating a severe money shortage. The depression followed. There were goods to be bought and men to work, but there was no money. The bankers controlled the money which they then used to buy up property at a fraction of the normal value.

In 1929, 26% of White Christian America lived on farms and had their own gardens, cows, chickens, wells, and wood stoves and thereby could still survive. But today, only 3% live on farms. Things are much different. Heavy multiple taxes and complex zoning laws throughout America have further made it impractical for the small farmer to continue his past means of sustaining himself and his family. For many a farmer (but by no means all) his once fierce pride in personal achievement and independence, based upon the true foundation of Christian convictions and national pride, has faded away. Forced to conform to the federal scheme of things or face severe penalties he is now at the end of his rope. Many farmers have come to the conculsion that it's the political leaders of this country who need to be in this position (on the end of the rope).

The farmer HAS BEEN MILKED DRY, while his sons have been sent off to fight no-win wars and die in the rice paddies of Asia. Daughters have been run off by cleverly calculated economic pressure designed to DESTROY THE FAMILY AS A UNIT throughout our society. If the independent, self-made farmer refused to conform to the will of the oppressor, he was reprimanded, fined, or pushed off of his land by one or more measures brought upon him by the various bureaucratic offices.

The White Christian American now stands as a SERF upon the soil his forefathers fought, bled, and died to give him so he could have life, liberty, and property in the pursuit of happiness upon the sure "Rock" of Christian law.

The White Christian American will soon be forced to surrender all or fight. If he chooses to fight against the taskmaster, those resisting will find themselves cut off from food supplies, materials, and support of any kind. Presidential Executive Order #11921, dated June 11, 1976. states that the federal government may confiscate any or all survival foods or materials during a national emergency—but the White House fails to classify "national emergency." This Executive Order also calls for a total dispersement of the "inner city" population into the countryside (guess who the government is bringing to supper). A copy of this Executive Order may be obtained through your library or Senator, but they might not be too anxious to help you obtain it.

The farmers must prepare to defend their families and their land with their lives or surrender it all. In Luke 19:27, Jesus said, "Bring mine enemies before me and slay them." Jesus REDEEMED OUR people with His blood, and the time is drawing near for us when we shall have the opportunity to follow Him in redeeming our beloved Christian Republic. We must establish this country under God's laws, even if it means losing our life for Him. The scripture promises, "He that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." (Matt. 10:39).

Well, farmers and fellow Christians, what will it be—liberty with God's law or enslavement? The decision is yours to make.

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Pastor Visser on Wickstrom's "Yahweh's Truth"

Tune in tonight 9 PM est for Pastor Visser on Dr. Wickstrom's Sunday evening show!

See you there!
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Re: Pastor Visser on Wickstrom's "Yahweh's Truth"

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Tune in tonight 9 PM est for Pastor Visser on Dr. Wickstrom's Sunday evening show!

See you there!
    Awesome show! It was a packed house.