Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Thread: Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

I don't know about you but after two years of extreme depression since Wickstrom joined Yah that video actually gives me hope within our race. Such blatant deception can't deceive the elect and it seems very few are fooled so their attempt at mutiny completely failed. I personally hope that clown keeps telling on itself by opening its Christ-hating mouth and crosses that line of admission so we can all exercise God's law of eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

Maybe there will be justice for the righteous on earth for a change. Unlikely, I know.

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Don't die in CI.
    Excellent catchphrase.

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    Satan's Birthday - December 21, 2017

Here's another video lost to the world as calling Jesus Christ Satan incarnate for the Christmas holiday was a bit too obvious, IMO.

If anybody can find this (Ray Bozo) deleted antichrist rhetoric please post it here so others can see Lucyfire's Christ-denying children by works more easily.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

If anybody can find this (Ray Bozo) deleted antichrist rhetoric please post it here so others can see Lucyfire's Christ-denying children by works more easily.
    Wickstrom entrusted his entire catalogue solely to us before his death therefore we're the only ministry that have physical copies of his entire life's work. Everything that DOES exist on the internet is stolen from us in the first place.

We have this sermon but will make sure others never see it as promised when our people allowed the antichrist to destroy both him and us. You reap what you sow, including discord and loving lies.

Keep on waiting, it will never come. Just like Arcodeaus University.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: I Beheld Satan (January 5th, 2020)

Lucyfire

Here's another video lost to the world as calling Jesus Christ Satan incarnate for the Christmas holiday was a bit too obvious, IMO.

It's on bitchute...

At 13:58 says Esau/Edom is modern Jewrly

At the 30th min he starts the antichrist rhetoric...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f1pLNDhgFSmr/
    Last edited by Erik; 02-29-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    It's on bitchute... Start at the 30th min...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f1pLNDhgFSmr/
    Thank you, brother. Kind of hard to deny recorded Christ-denial. Others will learn to be Christians from this, not wannabe jews.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

There's an easier way to expose false prophets. Simply ask them to PROVE the jews are Edomites or explain how Judah magically became Germany when theology has never suggested as such and it's case closed with zero debate.

I wonder why Swift, Gale, Butler and Comparet never accepted jewish quotes over our Bible, maybe because they were all genuine (married with children) CI preachers?