Lightbulb Dr. James Paul Wickstrom & Arcodeaus

JUNE, 2010 5 DVD SPECIAL

Dr. James P. Wickstrom
    P.O. Box 308
    Linwood, Michigan 48634
    U. S. A.
    JamesPWickstrom@yahoo.com

FIVE DVD SPECIAL $25.00 FOR MAY, 2010

The following 5 DVD's are being offered by Dr. Wickstrom for the price of $25.00, which covers 1st class postage and packaging. Please send either cash, Postal Money Orders, or personal checks.

1. Census, Tea Parties & Communist Jews
    2. Why?
    3. May Day & N.E.A. - Both Communist
    4. Paleo Pre-Adamic Siberian X-Woman
    5. The Gulf, Let My People Go

Please send either Cash, Personal Check, or Postal Money Order in payment. No foreign script money is accepted for payment. Add $3.00 for orders from foreign countries. Thank you.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Right now, Wickstrom's blog is my blog of choice for the latest non-mainstream news about the Gulf disaster.

Pastor James Wickstrom Interviews Rabbi Abe Finkelstein

Pastor Wickstrom makes minced woodchips out of Rabbi Finkelstein, who sounds oddly like Pastor Bob Jones doing a very bad jew impression.

Video: James Wickstrom Speaks About ZOG Corruption at Public Rally

Lombardia

Re: Pastor James Wickstrom Interviews Rabbi Abe Finkelstein

Dear Obadiah,
    I really appreciate your posting of this important but much overlooked video series. I just learned and listened and I believe it is authentic and so many questions about the Edomites are plainly answered here straight from their own mouth, a prominent representative of this race of serpents in human form. Extremely reptilian in nature and relentlessly pursuing world domination!
    Thank You Lombardia from New York, USA

Thumbs up Re: Dr. James P. Wickstrom

I hope all of you are having a pleasant evening. Pastor Wickstrom has a new video on his blog site titled "Who Has Destroyed America" that I thought you would all be interested in watching. The video is a little over an hour long but it is very good. I would recommend taking the time to watch it and also sharing it with others and asking them to do the same. Here is the message posted above the video by Dr. Wickstrom himself:

"This is my latest lecture entitled; "Who Has Destroyed America." If you take the time to watch it fully, you will see that a format will be laid out, and then furthered into factual evidence of who the "Who" is, and how it was done. I would appreciate very much if you would share this with as many of those on your email who you feel would like to watch it and share it also with their emails. Thank you."

You may view the video on the main page of Dr. Wickstrom's blog site:

http://doctorjamespwickstrom.blogspot.com/

Yahweh bless,

-Len

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

James Wickstrom Reads Email from Bungling Secret Agent Russ Walker

Pastor Wickstrom describes Walker as deranged and a total moron, which is a fairly conservative assessment of Marty's underwhelming ZOGbot footman. Walker criticizes Pastor Bob Jones aplenty but has never said boo about the Pope of CI's dream of becoming a butcher whose meat trays runneth over with the flesh and offal of white children he's humanely skinned alive (unto the seventh generation). Now, why is that?

The old saying "birds of a feather flock together" couldn't be truer when it comes to the irreproachable group of individuals with whom Marty surrounds himself. There's Johnny "Altar Boy" Britton, Buck McHugh, Banjo Billy, and of course Russ Walker. The absolute cream of society.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...of-society.mp3

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

Be sure to tune-in to Wickstrom's final "Yahweh's Truth" broadcast this Wednesday at 8 PM EST!

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/58022
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Feast of Tabernacles.pdf

Above is a Dr. Wickstrom promo for this weekend's Feast of Tabernacles - distribute freely!

Below is video of the event...

Enjoy!
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/